Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 76 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Thallen
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-26-2008, 04:07 AM
Replies: 34
Poll: Origins
Views: 6,394
Posted By Thallen
Way to go, Tyhm.

Way to go, Tyhm.
Forum: Videos 07-22-2008, 02:00 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 23,104
Posted By Thallen
Yes, I was talking to him as he made it.

Yes, I was talking to him as he made it.
Forum: Videos 07-22-2008, 01:44 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 21,966
Posted By Thallen
Is that Spy/Squirrel in the video?

Is that Spy/Squirrel in the video?
Forum: Graphic Design 07-21-2008, 05:38 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,592
Posted By Thallen
You should have probably worked on SNES games way...

You should have probably worked on SNES games way back when, if you were born back then.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 07-20-2008, 08:40 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 11,866
Posted By Thallen
I voted for Classic, just so it didn't look so...

I voted for Classic, just so it didn't look so bad.
Forum: Tech Support 05-04-2007, 08:39 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,320
Posted By Thallen
Be serious, what is disabling lighting effects...

Be serious, what is disabling lighting effects going to do except maybe disturb an event? I'm pretty sure events like Night PK and stuff used to warp players out who didn't use lighting effects, same...
Forum: Tech Support 05-02-2007, 11:54 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,320
Posted By Thallen
I use a laptop, and that isn't even the point....

I use a laptop, and that isn't even the point. The point is, for some reason, Graal removed a very key feature...
Forum: Tech Support 05-01-2007, 10:25 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,320
Posted By Thallen
I'm not going to go and buy more RAM or a better...

I'm not going to go and buy more RAM or a better card for Graal when there is no reason the future shouldn't be true to what it represents. It worked before, why should it stop now? I'm sure Stefan...
Forum: Tech Support 05-01-2007, 05:38 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,320
Posted By Thallen
Disabling Lighting Effects

Okay, Dusty posting something similar to this, that means it's a problem...

Lighting effects give me client lag that is completely unavoidable. I cannot play like this, it is so choppy, and in...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-24-2007, 10:27 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 8,150
Posted By Thallen
It's the year 2007, why are you guys still trying...

It's the year 2007, why are you guys still trying to make something out of Graal 2001? It worked in 2001, hence the name... I say you move on.

That's not meant to sound negative, it's just kind of...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-23-2007, 10:57 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,492
Posted By Thallen
Certainly, as if spamming indecent messages...

Certainly, as if spamming indecent messages around Graal and advertising links of you participating in acts that no one over 18 should see--especially of which most anyone doesn't want to see...
Forum: Code Gallery 04-20-2007, 09:54 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,189
Posted By Thallen
Spar Viewer

For a long time now, Unholy Nation has (rather rudely) tried to conceal a script like this from others to obtain and use on a playerworld. I'm a sparrer, and with the EGSL, I think I helped the...
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-11-2006, 09:44 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 776
Posted By Thallen
Thanks, I'll be sure not to spend it on Graal.

Thanks, I'll be sure not to spend it on Graal.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-21-2006, 01:26 PM
Replies: 65
Views: 5,497
Posted By Thallen
9,999 posts.

9,999 posts.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-20-2006, 05:30 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 6,778
Posted By Thallen
How's it make you guys feel that you typed and...

How's it make you guys feel that you typed and put thought into all of this and no one who has power (Stefan, unixmad) cares or will even read it? LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's how Graal is.



...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-19-2006, 10:38 PM
Replies: 65
Views: 5,497
Posted By Thallen
Why isn't Babylon on the Classic list yet?

Just curious. No, this is not a question to PWA, more so, to Babylon Administration, though anyone could contribute to this thread. I'm pretty sure the whole slogan was something to do with how...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-27-2006, 10:35 PM
Replies: 166
Views: 19,866
Posted By Thallen
You are ruining Graal, and turning it into ever...

You are ruining Graal, and turning it into ever other elitest game on the internet.






Graal isn't going to be Graal much longer, if it already is. You're adding too many things and it's...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-27-2006, 10:27 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 5,378
Posted By Thallen
wow wtf i stay on graal 24/24 too and u never...

wow wtf i stay on graal 24/24 too and u never offered me my own playerhouse
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-02-2006, 11:59 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 4,361
Posted By Thallen
Who are these people?

Who are these people?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-29-2006, 10:10 AM
Replies: 111
Views: 16,208
Posted By Thallen
There's no rule that says someone has to be...

There's no rule that says someone has to be contacted before a playerworld is taken off the list. You act like Bomy Lands, or Shaded Legend for that matter, never thought 'hey, no one plays this...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-26-2006, 07:51 AM
Replies: 111
Views: 16,208
Posted By Thallen
Delteria gets some people sometimes, more than...

Delteria gets some people sometimes, more than Atlantis, but it won't be deleted since it's the only German server. SL should be gone by now, its had its days...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-24-2006, 04:28 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,397
Posted By Thallen
Need help, client being weird.

I woke up this morning and noticed the client was very different. The buttons no longer have the red background color to them, the font I use is a lot thicker and doesn't seem as sharp and definite...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-23-2006, 07:05 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 3,632
Posted By Thallen
Reread that.

Reread that.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-22-2006, 11:07 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 3,632
Posted By Thallen
Yen, just do what N-Pulse does. Ban people for...

Yen, just do what N-Pulse does. Ban people for whatever reason you want and claim you witnessed them using a trainer or any sort of hack. Easy.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-13-2006, 04:43 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,224
Posted By Thallen
If you can't tell by the overuse of exclamation...

If you can't tell by the overuse of exclamation points, I was being sarcastic, *****.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.