Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 186
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 77 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Shadox
Forum: Zone 12-02-2005, 05:17 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,286
Posted By Shadox
about the jail, we have one, it's called the...

about the jail, we have one, it's called the prison which is after most games (I say most 'cause its not on every planet....) where you run into a building and shoot madly at people, making their...
Forum: Zone 11-30-2005, 04:30 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,363
Posted By Shadox
oh, my mistake, but everyone still consider what...

oh, my mistake, but everyone still consider what I said
Forum: Information 11-30-2005, 04:29 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 4,298
Posted By Shadox
yeah, its true, although with the way a lot of...

yeah, its true, although with the way a lot of people spar, sometimes you dont need to move, and you can win (ive done this before against a nameless opponent, because if I said his name he'd deny it...
Forum: Zone 11-30-2005, 04:23 AM
Replies: 68
Views: 4,267
Posted By Shadox
im sorry, is jesse suggesting that the game give...

im sorry, is jesse suggesting that the game give us a low amount of money that can be made in an hour and a half, and strip us of our weapons? (for those who don't know Bluerifle is the only gun I...
Forum: Zone 11-30-2005, 04:15 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,363
Posted By Shadox
excuse me Jin? people who need to cheat to be...

excuse me Jin? people who need to cheat to be good? I'm not trying to disrespect your statement Jin, i agree but the phrase "cheat to be good" is incorrect. If a person is cheating to obtain...
Forum: Zone 11-30-2005, 04:03 AM
Replies: 95
Views: 11,586
Posted By Shadox
I agree completely with the above statement...

I agree completely with the above statement except one thing
It's spelled Pistol, withoute the letter "e", otherwise you sound mexican
Forum: Zone 11-30-2005, 03:24 AM
Replies: 122
Views: 7,502
Posted By Shadox
the clothes idea is a safer version of event...

the clothes idea is a safer version of event weapons, here is an idea for an event

Name: Prison Break (please come up with a better one)

the basic idea of it, is you get no weapons, including...
Forum: Zone 11-30-2005, 03:19 AM
Replies: 95
Views: 11,586
Posted By Shadox
creating a slower walking speed would help for a...

creating a slower walking speed would help for a certain amount of time, but you need to remember, these people will adapt to it eventually, and find away around it to make it even easier to kill...
Forum: Zone 11-30-2005, 03:13 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,286
Posted By Shadox
Maybe, i thought of this once, but then the map...

Maybe, i thought of this once, but then the map would have to be re-Gani'd with the bases everywhere, so perhaps they could appear in a preset location, that changes every round
Forum: Zone 11-30-2005, 03:11 AM
Replies: 86
Views: 3,679
Posted By Shadox
Talking heh i suppose the race for Legend is far over,...

heh i suppose the race for Legend is far over, and now the race for the Immortal rank has begun. *shoots an annoying pistol that race starters use*
Forum: Zone 11-30-2005, 02:56 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,286
Posted By Shadox
well, I don't play graal anymore, but as far as...

well, I don't play graal anymore, but as far as I'm concerned yes, it is getting very outdated, I remember in my prime i could have walked to base 1 with my eyes closed, The map needs a restyle, or...
Forum: Zone 11-15-2005, 12:15 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 857
Posted By Shadox
um....what was that about

um....what was that about
Forum: Zone 11-15-2005, 12:13 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 3,572
Posted By Shadox
why are we listing someones friends....it will...

why are we listing someones friends....it will (or has) lead to flaming and stuff about why a person should be added, You know who you are if your his friends, so you really don't need to be reconised
Forum: Zone 11-15-2005, 12:11 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,267
Posted By Shadox
I dont think we should have any boards....mostly...

I dont think we should have any boards....mostly cause we'll get carried away and go on and see (wow the most amount of steps was by....) or (most innacurate person is....hey wait a second!) and we...
Forum: Zone 11-15-2005, 12:08 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,064
Posted By Shadox
ive known Dreth longer (I started a few weeks...

ive known Dreth longer (I started a few weeks after him) and i can understand what he is saying, but yes 60-70 is better than 25 (unless you lag), as for ApPirces they are easy to dodge, they dont...
Forum: Zone 11-14-2005, 11:57 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,691
Posted By Shadox
we can be the NWSK!!!!!!! (New Weapons Suck Klan)...

we can be the NWSK!!!!!!! (New Weapons Suck Klan) Yellow Power!!! :D
Forum: Zone 11-14-2005, 11:42 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 1,645
Posted By Shadox
why would i wanna look good (hey ladies Shaddie's...

why would i wanna look good (hey ladies Shaddie's in town) on a server that i dont play?
Forum: Zone 11-14-2005, 11:41 PM
Replies: 45
Poll: Kds
Views: 2,470
Posted By Shadox
I think only someone who knows what they are...

I think only someone who knows what they are doing, and wont bend the rules at all (jkool) would be a good staff member, plus they should have lots of experience on the server, so they know how...
Forum: Zone 11-14-2005, 11:34 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 888
Posted By Shadox
knowing me, Id over shoot it by 12 planets, but...

knowing me, Id over shoot it by 12 planets, but hey i have an itchy finger

love the idea though ;)
Forum: Zone 11-13-2005, 11:39 PM
Replies: 45
Poll: Kds
Views: 2,470
Posted By Shadox
"sort out Zone" explain, besides I dont think hes...

"sort out Zone" explain, besides I dont think hes on often enough..
Forum: Zone 11-13-2005, 11:38 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 2,038
Posted By Shadox
yeah...good point, but I still agree with...

yeah...good point, but I still agree with Huwajax, mostly because I'm sure he has an IQ higher than Anubis' and MisterMastermind's (no offence, and not put together)
Forum: Gfx submissions 11-13-2005, 11:32 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,119
Posted By Shadox
reminds me of a GK sword.....I dont play GK but...

reminds me of a GK sword.....I dont play GK but it still reminds me of it :confused:
Forum: Zone 11-13-2005, 11:30 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 3,587
Posted By Shadox
yeah, cause if your a slow typer it would be like...

yeah, cause if your a slow typer it would be like this

"y-o-u a-r-e a..."

Shadox: why wont people take the time to wait for me typing :mad:
Forum: Zone 11-13-2005, 11:28 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,724
Posted By Shadox
He's Hyperventillating!

He's Hyperventillating!
Forum: Zone 11-13-2005, 11:26 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 1,740
Posted By Shadox
oh yeah well i got....*senses tells Shadox that...

oh yeah well i got....*senses tells Shadox that there will be 2 pages on grades*
Showing results 26 to 50 of 186

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.