Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 499
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 77 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Shotoo2
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-15-2009, 07:24 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,827
Posted By Shotoo2
Tall buildings and stuff would be nice if this...

Tall buildings and stuff would be nice if this wasn't a 2D game.
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-13-2009, 12:47 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 8,660
Posted By Shotoo2
Funny, I saw him on Era all the time when I was...

Funny, I saw him on Era all the time when I was his boss. Maybe you just weren't paying attention.


That isn't necessarily true, especially in the case of a manager's resignation.
People have...
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-10-2009, 07:00 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 10,855
Posted By Shotoo2
Killing Stefan every single time I saw him log on...

Killing Stefan every single time I saw him log on player for about four years straight.
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-10-2009, 06:53 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 8,660
Posted By Shotoo2
Don't forget that I resigned as well.

Don't forget that I resigned as well.
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-04-2009, 07:48 PM
Replies: 124
Views: 22,271
Posted By Shotoo2
I recognized him on Vent when he started using it...

I recognized him on Vent when he started using it as "Maverick" because he had talked on vent before while playing under a different name (I can't recall it right now, but something-Kuraiittou) and I...
Forum: Era Main Forum 03-02-2009, 09:33 AM
Replies: 124
Views: 22,271
Posted By Shotoo2
I think that's Meph. I didn't listen for very...

I think that's Meph. I didn't listen for very long though.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-25-2009, 07:03 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,934
Posted By Shotoo2
If everyone had tons of storage, why would people...

If everyone had tons of storage, why would people buy houses? :(
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-25-2009, 02:45 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 7,473
Posted By Shotoo2
And so far it's 19 favorable votes and 10...

And so far it's 19 favorable votes and 10 unfavorable. GG.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-24-2009, 12:30 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,724
Posted By Shotoo2
That's a pretty risky idea.

That's a pretty risky idea.
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-22-2009, 08:37 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,683
Posted By Shotoo2
Happy Birthday Tig. Hope you don't spend it...

Happy Birthday Tig. Hope you don't spend it managing several Graal servers. :D
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-22-2009, 05:36 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,027
Posted By Shotoo2
Happy Birthday Cassy. :D

Happy Birthday Cassy. :D
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-20-2009, 07:38 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,462
Posted By Shotoo2
It doesn't seem so long ago when we all played...

It doesn't seem so long ago when we all played BF2 together. :noob:
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-20-2009, 07:37 AM
Replies: 124
Views: 22,271
Posted By Shotoo2
If I could get the old sewer levels I would fix...

If I could get the old sewer levels I would fix them up and upload them. :cry:
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-19-2009, 05:55 PM
Replies: 89
Views: 10,125
Posted By Shotoo2
Didn't you only really show up when you bought...

Didn't you only really show up when you bought Ninja from Smu?
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-19-2009, 08:17 AM
Replies: 124
Views: 22,271
Posted By Shotoo2
I think we did it while everyone in your gang was...

I think we did it while everyone in your gang was offline.

Foray Crew was great because it was just a front for Terisu.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-19-2009, 04:03 AM
Replies: 124
Views: 22,271
Posted By Shotoo2
I'm pretty sure this is a screenie of Foray Crew...

I'm pretty sure this is a screenie of Foray Crew killing your street gang with trials. :cool:

47476
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-19-2009, 03:54 AM
Replies: 89
Views: 10,125
Posted By Shotoo2
and then sit back and lol as the deathfest ensues

and then sit back and lol as the deathfest ensues
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-17-2009, 02:41 PM
Replies: 89
Views: 10,125
Posted By Shotoo2
Ehh. I just took a look at it. Overall there's...

Ehh. I just took a look at it. Overall there's nothing strikingly unique about it. Particularly in comparison to the original LC levels, which was aesthetically one of the better gang bases on Era,...
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-17-2009, 06:27 AM
Replies: 89
Views: 10,125
Posted By Shotoo2
If you guys want the original LC levels let me...

If you guys want the original LC levels let me know.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-16-2009, 05:18 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 3,462
Posted By Shotoo2
Congratulations Patty. We've had a lot of fun...

Congratulations Patty. We've had a lot of fun together over the years between Era and other games.

Good luck with marriage. :D

So long.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-12-2009, 09:37 PM
Replies: 17
Ec
Views: 2,352
Posted By Shotoo2
The EC shop should never have had anything but...

The EC shop should never have had anything but novelty items. That was the original plan.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-12-2009, 05:39 PM
Replies: 17
Ec
Views: 2,352
Posted By Shotoo2
When we first released the event coins, as...

When we first released the event coins, as Frankie said, they were intended to be part of a miniature economic system. They shouldn't mingle with the cash economy.
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-12-2009, 07:13 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,415
Posted By Shotoo2
Happy birthday Lyndzey.

Happy birthday Lyndzey.
Forum: Era Main Forum 02-09-2009, 04:08 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 8,176
Posted By Shotoo2
Hats being items wasn't a bad idea. Making rare...

Hats being items wasn't a bad idea. Making rare hats and giving them to certain people was a bad idea.
Forum: Era News 02-08-2009, 07:51 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,965
Posted By Shotoo2
Nerf or not, it shouldn't be released anyway. It...

Nerf or not, it shouldn't be released anyway. It should've died with TF.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 499

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.