Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 116
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 77 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: TheStan
Forum: Future Improvements 08-09-2008, 12:41 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,206
Posted By TheStan
Alas, I suppose that will be efficient enough. I...

Alas, I suppose that will be efficient enough. I was hoping for something a bit more accurate i.e. at the exact drop point, but alrighty then.



I will make sure to do so.
Forum: Future Improvements 08-09-2008, 12:16 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,206
Posted By TheStan
Particle Engine: Couple Additions?

Having recently acquainted myself with the particle engine...I find that there are quite a few things that Graal's Developers would benefit from, pending them being added to the particle engine.

...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-08-2008, 05:14 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,571
Posted By TheStan
Bit Tired...

I've been a bit tired of Graal at this point...there's really nothing interesting to script anymore. Everything's been done...don't really see anything new presenting itself. No point on working on...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-07-2008, 05:53 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,743
Posted By TheStan
I know! Why doesn't someone make a...

I know! Why doesn't someone make a Steampunk-styled server? With a Religion vs. Science (Belief vs. Logic anyone?) type of theme?

...Oh, wait...I've been doing that for a month now by myself! :D
Forum: Code Gallery 08-07-2008, 05:31 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 4,564
Posted By TheStan
Thanks. Learned from one of the best! <3

Thanks. Learned from one of the best! <3
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-04-2008, 07:44 PM
Replies: 87
Views: 11,863
Posted By TheStan
I see things made for Dual Ortus (Odyssey),...

I see things made for Dual Ortus (Odyssey), Maloria, and Mythic Legends by Sage. None of it's stolen.
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-04-2008, 04:46 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,438
Posted By TheStan
Happy bday you two! BinaryCrash was on UN...

Happy bday you two!

BinaryCrash was on UN about a year and a half ago. Lmao.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-04-2008, 02:44 AM
Replies: 109
Views: 30,912
Posted By TheStan
Good on you Ziro.

Good on you Ziro.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-04-2008, 01:00 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 7,933
Posted By TheStan
For sure. Using the old account I see?

For sure. Using the old account I see?
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-03-2008, 07:56 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 5,691
Posted By TheStan
Uh, setshape on the clientside portion of the...

Uh, setshape on the clientside portion of the class of the npc then?
Forum: Code Gallery 08-03-2008, 02:17 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 4,564
Posted By TheStan
Thank you Dylan, even though you don't remember...

Thank you Dylan, even though you don't remember me. :(



Ah, thanks Chomp.
Forum: Code Gallery 08-03-2008, 01:55 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 4,564
Posted By TheStan
I didn't make a complete configuration system. :P...

I didn't make a complete configuration system. :P I probably will later etc., but I just wanted to make player custom keys Chris! D:
Forum: Code Gallery 08-03-2008, 01:45 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 4,564
Posted By TheStan
Custom Keys

//#CLIENTSIDE
function onCreated() {
if (!client.keyupdate) {
setkeys();
}
}
function onPlayerChats() {
temp.toks = null;

toks = player.chat.tokenize();
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-03-2008, 12:56 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 5,691
Posted By TheStan
I believe the proper function is...

I believe the proper function is onActionProjectile2()
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-30-2008, 11:05 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 5,372
Posted By TheStan
Lmao at the 50 percentness of these statements.

Lmao at the 50 percentness of these statements.
Forum: Tech Support 07-30-2008, 10:12 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 7,131
Posted By TheStan
"An Account With The Name You Typed In Does Not Exist"

Why does this pop up when I try to log on servers on RC? Something similar with client as well.
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-30-2008, 08:31 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,061
Posted By TheStan
happy bday

happy bday
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-30-2008, 04:18 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 7,933
Posted By TheStan
I'm not using the tiles...the Hud is what I...

I'm not using the tiles...the Hud is what I wanted you to focus on.
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-30-2008, 05:08 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 5,372
Posted By TheStan
Happy Birthday to the Moon Cat Man!

Happy Birthday to the Moon Cat Man!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-29-2008, 11:21 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 7,933
Posted By TheStan
As soon as the client starts working I actually...

As soon as the client starts working I actually have something to show. Lol.

There it is:
Forum: Questions about V6 07-29-2008, 10:56 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 32,934
Posted By TheStan
Mine also resembles this.

Mine also resembles this.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-29-2008, 10:51 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 35,894
Posted By TheStan
That smillie is so ridiculously funny.

That smillie is so ridiculously funny.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-29-2008, 06:12 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 7,933
Posted By TheStan
Really now? :P Lol.

Really now? :P Lol.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-29-2008, 04:32 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 7,933
Posted By TheStan
I don't really understand what you're asking me? ...

I don't really understand what you're asking me?

Edit: After talking to Codein, I'm here to say I didn't even know you had ever planned a Steampunk server etc. The only Steampunk project I've ever...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 07-29-2008, 07:34 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,431
Posted By TheStan
They make custom projectiles by using a class...

They make custom projectiles by using a class joined to a putnpc2().
Showing results 26 to 50 of 116

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.