Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 198
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 80 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: LittleBiiru
Forum: Level Design 07-27-2004, 05:56 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,621
Posted By LittleBiiru
o.O Thanks. I agree with the path, I already...

o.O
Thanks.
I agree with the path, I already redid that.
I'm going to ignore the detailing part, because it appears to me, I'm the only person left who finds random pieces of..whatever laying all...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-27-2004, 03:39 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,482
Posted By LittleBiiru
Thats extremely embarassing.

Thats extremely embarassing.
Forum: Level Design 07-27-2004, 03:28 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,621
Posted By LittleBiiru
First outdoor level in 3 months. =)

http://www.nullworx.com/graal/graal34.jpg

Rate it..o.O Provide with critique. Thanks!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-20-2004, 12:54 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 801
Posted By LittleBiiru
=p

If anybody cares, heres the trip..a few pictures.
http://www.nullworx.com/trip/

The guy on the right is me.

http://www.nullworx.com/trip/DSC00002.JPG
Forum: Level Design 07-19-2004, 07:42 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,108
Posted By LittleBiiru
What he said. I hate it with a passion when...

What he said.
I hate it with a passion when people use tiles like that.

But keep trying. =)
Forum: Level Design 07-18-2004, 11:12 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,370
Posted By LittleBiiru
Lol. I like the way you take critiques. I...

Lol.
I like the way you take critiques. I respect you. >D
Forum: Level Design 07-18-2004, 11:05 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,919
Posted By LittleBiiru
o.O I'm so under-rated. >D

o.O I'm so under-rated. >D
Forum: Level Design 07-18-2004, 09:33 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,919
Posted By LittleBiiru
Hahahahaahahaha. I'm putting "Hey der all, here...

Hahahahaahahaha. I'm putting
"Hey der all, here r a screenshot of da map to some levels i r werkin on, they're not done, im adding detail (u can see where =P) and i hafta fix som other things, there...
Forum: Level Design 07-18-2004, 09:31 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,370
Posted By LittleBiiru
Um..I don't like it at all. That level is just...

Um..I don't like it at all. That level is just way too dirty for me. Its ugly. Sorry bro.

4/10
Forum: Future Improvements 07-18-2004, 07:32 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,786
Posted By LittleBiiru
Umm..I don't have time to make a logo for the...

Umm..I don't have time to make a logo for the forums without some more..'influence'? I have my jobs set out for me as it is when it comes to webdesign. Um...But I did make this, just something very...
Forum: Level Design 07-18-2004, 07:03 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,358
Posted By LittleBiiru
I don't see anything wrong with it at all. Looks...

I don't see anything wrong with it at all. Looks fine to me. =)
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-18-2004, 06:58 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 801
Posted By LittleBiiru
Annndd I'm back. =)

Annndd I'm back. =)
Forum: Level Design 07-18-2004, 06:56 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,919
Posted By LittleBiiru
Jaffer? ...Lol. I'm mad he was listed and I...

Jaffer?
...Lol. I'm mad he was listed and I wasn't. Everybody else, I'm fine with..But Jaffer? ...

My pick would be Cyanide. He was da bomb.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-10-2004, 10:49 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 801
Posted By LittleBiiru
Be back soon!

Hey, I'm going to South Dakota for a week. I know none of you love me, but I figured I'd do it anywho.

I'll be leaving from Richmond Virginia to Seston South Dakota
I'm up at 4:48am, and I just...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 07-09-2004, 05:11 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,218
Posted By LittleBiiru
God I remember that day! I was like " I HAVE...

God I remember that day! I was like " I HAVE 1,000 GRALATS ON 2K1!", And the guy beside me at 1,000 gralats too..and the guy beside him..
And it turns out, it was only the three of us on the server....
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-09-2004, 04:40 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,761
Posted By LittleBiiru
*Suspended

*Suspended
Forum: Level Design 07-09-2004, 08:13 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,748
Posted By LittleBiiru
.. ..So you see that..But do you see overgrown...

..
..So you see that..But do you see overgrown bushes..and other weeds..
....
Whats wrong with you?
....
Lol.
Forum: Level Design 07-09-2004, 02:53 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,191
Posted By LittleBiiru
No problem. Keep makin' levels.

No problem. Keep makin' levels.
Forum: Level Design 07-09-2004, 02:14 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,748
Posted By LittleBiiru
Well in that case, I choose plain. Lol

Well in that case, I choose plain. Lol
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-09-2004, 02:02 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,761
Posted By LittleBiiru
Babylon USED to be a good server. =-/ I can see...

Babylon USED to be a good server. =-/ I can see how it isn't anymore.
Forum: Level Design 07-09-2004, 01:30 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,191
Posted By LittleBiiru
You're doin pretty well for a beginer. Keep it...

You're doin pretty well for a beginer. Keep it up.

I don't like that style of level at all. I can see your'e a Delterian. =P
But um, it looks good. Keep it up!

Ahh..I'm bored. I'll help you...
Forum: Level Design 07-09-2004, 12:55 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,748
Posted By LittleBiiru
Agreed. I don't like that style of leveling....

Agreed.

I don't like that style of leveling. Way too much detailing..I don't walk outside and see overgrown bushes everywhere...Don't you cultivate your front yard, for gawd sakes?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-07-2004, 07:29 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,522
Posted By LittleBiiru
I know. I just felt like we all needed a place to...

I know. I just felt like we all needed a place to complain..and I felt I needed to start another topic, because I'm important. >.>

//Edit//
Its kind of funny the people who were in jail has to...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-07-2004, 07:09 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,522
Posted By LittleBiiru
Shoot me now!!

I'm aware other people are having the same problem, but this HD problem is driving me up a wall. Somebody shoot me now! Anywho, yeah. Everybody else complain too, so I don't feel alone in my efforts...
Forum: Level Design 07-07-2004, 02:37 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,489
Posted By LittleBiiru
o.O Yeah that was pretty cool....But still,...

o.O Yeah that was pretty cool....But still, over-rated. >D
Showing results 26 to 50 of 198

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.