Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 80 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Silver Knight
Forum: Graphic Design 09-03-2004, 06:28 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,379
Posted By Silver Knight
Looks pretty spiffy, but the G is not very G-ish,...

Looks pretty spiffy, but the G is not very G-ish,
looks more like a C to me (but I write wierd C's, so whatever).
Forum: Level Design 09-03-2004, 02:55 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 7,121
Posted By Silver Knight
It is a remnant of past Graal versions, if I am...

It is a remnant of past Graal versions, if I am not mistaken, and I believe
it dates back to the good ol' days when we had offline multiplayer support.
If I remember correctly, level1.graal was the...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-01-2004, 03:46 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 3,364
Posted By Silver Knight
Oh dear, please don't bring back the reviewing...

Oh dear, please don't bring back the reviewing fad.

Edit:
Fine.
The tutorial is nice.

Edit part 2:
Since you requested comments, here we go.
Please stop writing tutorials, they annoy me.
Forum: Graphic Design 08-31-2004, 10:56 PM
Replies: 116
Views: 9,824
Posted By Silver Knight
Pfft, they probably just sell "great, creative...

Pfft, they probably just sell "great, creative art" pills in Canada.

In all seriousness, though, great stuff, Scott.
Keep them coming.
Forum: Graphic Design 08-31-2004, 09:40 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 851
Posted By Silver Knight
The heart is funky. I prefer to look at more...

The heart is funky.
I prefer to look at more rounded hearts.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-31-2004, 08:46 PM
Replies: 105
Views: 18,800
Posted By Silver Knight
Amen, brotha. Congratz to those who made it....

Amen, brotha.

Congratz to those who made it.
Never heard of Calani before, but GrowlZ is a good guy, and I'm
sure Calani is suited to the job.
Forum: Birthday Forum 08-31-2004, 08:41 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,290
Posted By Silver Knight
Thank you, thank you. The big one-six. And...

Thank you, thank you.
The big one-six.
And tomorrow the good ol' license (assuming
I don't fail.)
Forum: Graphic Design 08-28-2004, 03:18 AM
Replies: 116
Views: 9,824
Posted By Silver Knight
Well, here's a quick sketch I did. 15 minutes...

Well, here's a quick sketch I did.
15 minutes or so (program died and I lost
the original sketch, so longer than I intended.)
Anyways, very "meh", shading is crap and the perspective
is off, but...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-27-2004, 10:11 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,298
Posted By Silver Knight
Doodling Fun

Well, just a simple thread for people to show whatever
little things (even people's 2 seconds, "serious"
paint drawings) they have sketched/doodled lately.
However, try to keep it to small, quick...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-24-2004, 07:39 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,790
Posted By Silver Knight
I like it. One thing I might suggest to make it...

I like it.
One thing I might suggest to make it less
letter-boxy is to use other colors on the roof.
Of course, I'm no expert on Japanland housing and such,
so I don't know if this would stray...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-21-2004, 08:11 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,027
Posted By Silver Knight
Lump? As in adam's apple? Anyways. Looking...

Lump? As in adam's apple?
Anyways.
Looking good, Scott.
Nothing quite like those Manraffe (Man + Giraffe = ?) pirates.
Forum: Graphic Design 08-21-2004, 04:11 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 815
Posted By Silver Knight
*Ahem* You are lacking in the busty elf...

*Ahem* You are lacking in the busty elf department.
Despite this transgression, pretty good.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-21-2004, 03:25 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,300
Posted By Silver Knight
You should have filmed and/or taken pictures of...

You should have filmed and/or taken pictures of everything,
so then we could watch heavy objects fall on people and such.

Oh, good luck and have fun.
Forum: Level Design 08-21-2004, 03:15 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,457
Posted By Silver Knight
I liked what you did with the walls. The rest...

I liked what you did with the walls.
The rest of the stuff was just average, nothing
too special.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-19-2004, 08:42 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,662
Posted By Silver Knight
Perhaps you could make a name for yourself by...

Perhaps you could make a name for yourself
by keeping your post count at 0.
As in posting only in NGRT and other no-post-increase
forums.
Not like there ever really is anything too interesting...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-19-2004, 06:07 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,619
Posted By Silver Knight
Awesome, as usual, Scott. And I've got to agree...

Awesome, as usual, Scott.
And I've got to agree with Shadowless on this one,
it'd top it off perfectly, in my opinion.

Poor gorilla :(
Forum: Gani Construction 08-19-2004, 04:05 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,521
Posted By Silver Knight
Alright, I'll try to answer your question. 1....

Alright, I'll try to answer your question.
1. You can try to find a program to do what Giffy does, but for PNGs.
2. I use Giffy to set transparencies of GIFs, then I open them in Photoshop and save...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-19-2004, 01:33 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,051
Posted By Silver Knight
Please try to keep things on topic. Update: ...

Please try to keep things on topic.

Update:
Wall jumping has been completed.
The aiming/weapon systems are being worked on now.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-18-2004, 10:38 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,662
Posted By Silver Knight
Welcome, Zalle. Please enjoy your stay.

Welcome, Zalle.
Please enjoy your stay.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 08-18-2004, 02:17 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,348
Posted By Silver Knight
Sounds interesting. Good luck.

Sounds interesting.
Good luck.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2004, 11:16 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,051
Posted By Silver Knight
Right. By developing this for Graal we push the...

Right. By developing this for Graal we push the envelope.
We set a higher standard and, hopefully, others will strive
to reach that standard and thus create better worlds for us
players to play...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2004, 11:21 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,051
Posted By Silver Knight
Yes. We have taken that into mind. I don't want...

Yes. We have taken that into mind.
I don't want to say too much, but you do not start
out with uber-guns of mass destruction.

But worry not, things are in development as the ideas were
set into...
Forum: Graphic Design 08-17-2004, 08:09 AM
Replies: 83
Views: 6,612
Posted By Silver Knight
Dark Razor, I like yours, very spiffy. And...

Dark Razor, I like yours, very spiffy.

And to Scott: Damn. Just damn. Words cannot describe
the awesomeness of that piece of art.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2004, 08:06 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,051
Posted By Silver Knight
We'll see about that. And we have a few members...

We'll see about that.
And we have a few members of the team in place,
but no comments on that quite yet.

And I'll take into consideration the Ninja thing.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2004, 07:44 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,051
Posted By Silver Knight
Well. As you can see the project name is...

Well.
As you can see the project name is Project iGraal.
Why iGraal?
Because Macs are sexy, not much else to it but that.

Feel free to use the avatar/sig, or make your own
if you want to show...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.