Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 2 of 2
<
1
2
Showing results 26 to 45 of 45
Search took
0.00
seconds; generated 43 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
james544
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
04-10-2011, 06:59 PM
Replies:
1,110
Sticky:
Graal Free To Play on Facebook and Android
Views:
1,681,046
Posted By
james544
So... When is Facebook Graal going to be...
So... When is Facebook Graal going to be launched? It's past the release date. Then again, never trust Unix's deadlines.
Forum:
Unholy Nation Main Forum
03-20-2011, 09:26 PM
Replies:
121
Do something about UN, please!
Views:
21,764
Posted By
james544
I'm pretty sure some of the staff team leaks out...
I'm pretty sure some of the staff team leaks out some of the information.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
03-20-2011, 09:23 PM
Replies:
1,110
Sticky:
Graal Free To Play on Facebook and Android
Views:
1,681,046
Posted By
james544
April.
April.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
03-20-2011, 08:48 PM
Replies:
1,110
Sticky:
Graal Free To Play on Facebook and Android
Views:
1,681,046
Posted By
james544
Crap, #4 on the development tools, really wanted...
Crap, #4 on the development tools, really wanted to test them out. Didn't even know people suggested, just went on the forums and threw out my ideas.
Forum:
Unholy Nation Main Forum
03-20-2011, 08:43 PM
Replies:
121
Do something about UN, please!
Views:
21,764
Posted By
james544
Better than nothing in my opinion. o_O
Better than nothing in my opinion. o_O
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
03-20-2011, 08:42 PM
Replies:
1,110
Sticky:
Graal Free To Play on Facebook and Android
Views:
1,681,046
Posted By
james544
Developer tools and Graal v6. I was expecting...
Developer tools and Graal v6. I was expecting more, but it seems like Eurocenter is forgetting about us PC players since no one really plays it.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
03-20-2011, 08:41 PM
Replies:
1,110
Sticky:
Graal Free To Play on Facebook and Android
Views:
1,681,046
Posted By
james544
By the way, is the Facebook version connected to...
By the way, is the Facebook version connected to the actual iPod server?
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
03-20-2011, 08:40 PM
Replies:
1,110
Sticky:
Graal Free To Play on Facebook and Android
Views:
1,681,046
Posted By
james544
I thought you said there wouldn't be a new...
I thought you said there wouldn't be a new platform? Oh well, I guess I'll create a facebook account for graal (not my real one, wtf o.o)
Forum:
Unholy Nation Main Forum
03-20-2011, 07:59 PM
Replies:
121
Do something about UN, please!
Views:
21,764
Posted By
james544
R u guys fking blind? We want this sht to b...
R u guys fking blind? We want this sht to b secretive but Shane gave u guys a hint of some stuff that's going on. Hes releasing some new items after a shop is finished and there's a temple to replace...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
03-20-2011, 07:55 PM
Replies:
161
Some Big News are coming
Views:
45,967
Posted By
james544
Unix needs to hurry b4 it gets past his bedtime
Unix needs to hurry b4 it gets past his bedtime
Forum:
N-Pulse Main Forum
03-20-2011, 02:10 AM
Replies:
50
N-Pulse's Rememberance
Views:
13,675
Posted By
james544
I remember when I was GP on NPulse. wildmn said...
I remember when I was GP on NPulse. wildmn said he was always busy and wouldn't set my rights for full GP... So I left. It was an alright server. So why did you say RIP if it's going back into...
Forum:
Delteria News
03-20-2011, 01:09 AM
Replies:
17
Delteria Beta Testers
Views:
5,520
Posted By
james544
I would love to be a Beta Tester for Delteria. I...
I would love to be a Beta Tester for Delteria. I loved the old delteria but I've seen some images for the new delteria and it looks better than Zodiac.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
03-19-2011, 11:42 PM
Replies:
161
Some Big News are coming
Views:
45,967
Posted By
james544
Don't you work for iPhone Zodiac?
Don't you work for iPhone Zodiac?
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
03-19-2011, 10:36 PM
Replies:
161
Some Big News are coming
Views:
45,967
Posted By
james544
yes! I can't wait!
yes! I can't wait!
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
03-19-2011, 07:38 PM
Replies:
161
Some Big News are coming
Views:
45,967
Posted By
james544
Graal on the android possibly National graal...
Graal on the android possibly
National graal get together (Creepy and stalkerish O_o)
Getting rid of a server
Some new website like lockerz. Buy so many stuff, or complete offers, get points, get...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
03-19-2011, 07:33 PM
Replies:
161
Some Big News are coming
Views:
45,967
Posted By
james544
New iPhone/PC server. Graal on facebook or some...
New iPhone/PC server. Graal on facebook or some sort of cell phone. Or graal on a different platform
A new game is released
New forums
New playerworld creation methods
Easier scripting for...
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
03-19-2011, 06:13 PM
Replies:
161
Some Big News are coming
Views:
45,967
Posted By
james544
Graal Kingdoms on the iPhone or something like...
Graal Kingdoms on the iPhone or something like that is complete, not that great of news, but hey, I'll get to waste a week or two playing it.
For the people talking about subscription changes, I...
Forum:
Unholy Nation Main Forum
01-30-2011, 02:56 AM
Replies:
121
Do something about UN, please!
Views:
21,764
Posted By
james544
The development staff are actually busy and...
The development staff are actually busy and working (And by development staff, I mean mostly Bane and GK). We just released TD and Bane is finishing up 2 projects right now. We also have some other...
Forum:
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
01-28-2011, 02:48 AM
Replies:
286
Maloria Updates
Views:
71,709
Posted By
james544
Can't wait til this server gets back on the...
Can't wait til this server gets back on the Classic List. Never played it much when it use to be Classic years ago, but I regret it and can't wait to get back to playing it.
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
09-01-2009, 04:10 AM
Replies:
13
Graal-Vacation?
Views:
1,703
Posted By
james544
... ... ... Nooooo =[
...
...
...
Nooooo =[
Showing results 26 to 45 of 45
Page 2 of 2
<
1
2
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
03:04 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.