Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum
08-03-2012, 05:57 PM
|
|
Replies: 35
Views: 6,564
|
Forum: Level Design
08-03-2012, 02:48 PM
|
|
Replies: 3
Views: 1,149
|
Forum: Level Design
08-03-2012, 02:37 PM
|
|
Replies: 3
Views: 1,149
Outside level
Here is an outside level I have constructed myself. I have used the design of one of the guild houses in iClassic to sort of work the way on the house in this level. No hate, criticism approved....
|
Forum: Birthday Forum
08-01-2012, 09:37 PM
|
|
Replies: 16
Views: 2,930
|
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes
08-01-2012, 09:35 PM
|
|
Replies: 2
Views: 788
|
Forum: Birthday Forum
08-01-2012, 09:34 PM
|
|
Replies: 2
Views: 762
|
Forum: Sounds & Music
07-31-2012, 04:01 AM
|
|
Replies: 16
Views: 4,379
|
Forum: Sounds & Music
07-30-2012, 01:41 PM
|
|
Replies: 16
Views: 4,379
|
Forum: Sounds & Music
07-30-2012, 01:36 PM
|
|
Replies: 16
Views: 4,379
|
Forum: Sounds & Music
07-30-2012, 01:07 PM
|
|
Replies: 16
Views: 4,379
GoDoT - Music programs
Hello! I would like to get into music and SFX a little more. Are there any programs you guys recommend or that I can make the extension an MP3 without paying for a full version?
Thanks,
...
|
Forum: Level Design
07-30-2012, 01:02 PM
|
|
Replies: 37
Views: 6,547
|
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum
07-30-2012, 12:47 PM
|
|
Replies: 21
Views: 5,438
|
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English)
07-30-2012, 12:45 PM
|
|
Replies: 20
Views: 6,443
|
Forum: Birthday Forum
07-30-2012, 12:42 PM
|
|
Replies: 4
Views: 1,013
|
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-30-2012, 12:35 PM
|
|
Replies: 10
Views: 2,158
|
Forum: Graphic Design
07-29-2012, 11:09 PM
|
|
Replies: 25
Views: 88,858
|
Forum: Level Design
07-29-2012, 11:02 PM
|
|
Replies: 8
Views: 4,650
|
Forum: Level Design
07-29-2012, 10:54 PM
|
|
Replies: 8
Views: 4,650
|
Forum: Level Design
07-29-2012, 10:39 PM
|
|
Replies: 8
Views: 4,650
|
Forum: Level Design
07-29-2012, 10:33 PM
|
|
Replies: 38
Views: 7,709
|
Forum: Level Design
07-29-2012, 10:29 PM
|
|
Replies: 8
Views: 4,650
GoDoT - How to make proper trees
Hello, lately I have been looking over peoples leveling work and I have noticed staggered trees, trees that really didn't work for me. So I decided to put up this tutorial for the people who don't...
|
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-29-2012, 10:22 PM
|
|
Replies: 10
Views: 2,158
I already do work for a server, I felt like...
I already do work for a server, I felt like helping out, and giving out to servers that need help. That's why i'm asking other servers if they need help with Graphics or Levels. Why would I mix my...
|
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-29-2012, 10:01 PM
|
|
Replies: 10
Views: 2,158
GoDoT - Taking requests.
Hello Graalians. I am GoDoT. I am a Graphical and Leveling Artist. In this thread, I will be taking graphics and leveling requests for playerworld servers only. I will only be doing 3 assignments, so...
|
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum
07-28-2012, 07:55 PM
|
|
Replies: 25
Views: 6,901
2007-2009 (PC) ...
2007-2009 (PC) 2009-2010 (iClassic)
http://i.imgur.com/sctUK.jpg] http://i.imgur.com/OSJm4.jpg
|
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings
07-28-2012, 03:57 PM
|
|
Replies: 64
Views: 23,617
|