Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 74 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: PrinceDark
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-29-2007, 12:52 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,850
Posted By PrinceDark
Yeah and be sure to give him the info so he can...

Yeah and be sure to give him the info so he can change password whenever he gets a problem or when Graal does a mass password reset like they did last year. I lost an account I can't get access to...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-29-2007, 12:50 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,920
Posted By PrinceDark
Zodiac is the best right now, and probably will...

Zodiac is the best right now, and probably will be for quite a long time. It is the only server that can catch my attention long enough to keep me playing with interest.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-28-2007, 04:57 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,012
Posted By PrinceDark
I remember Haro and PFA working on a turnbased...

I remember Haro and PFA working on a turnbased world. Don't know what happened to it though. These ideas if implemented could make for a pretty fun world. Zokemon what kind of gfx/monsters would you...
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 06-28-2007, 04:52 AM
Replies: 85
Views: 19,557
Posted By PrinceDark
Oh man this 6 year development should...

Oh man this 6 year development should revolutionize Graal. Oh man I'm coming back to Graal for this. What up Evenglare!?

P.S. I know Stefan don't take forever to give you GS2 if you contact him...
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 06-27-2007, 01:55 PM
Replies: 85
Views: 19,557
Posted By PrinceDark
It doesn't take long for GS2 to be added. It is...

It doesn't take long for GS2 to be added. It is likely the half-assing of Delterias staff that is taking so long for it to be updated.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-23-2007, 09:06 AM
Replies: 72
Views: 9,083
Posted By PrinceDark
lol. Oh well. There goes that idea. I'm starting...

lol. Oh well. There goes that idea. I'm starting to think twice about advertising my book on there now. :(


Free to myspacers????????

And you know I actually tried that IMVU chat client. What...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-22-2007, 03:41 AM
Replies: 72
Views: 9,083
Posted By PrinceDark
If they want more upgrades then they need to do...

If they want more upgrades then they need to do as Gerami said and make a new server that is more interesting. The 2 they have there is not attracting everyone that plays Graal.

UN as a gold...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-22-2007, 02:53 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 8,566
Posted By PrinceDark
Coincidentally I was in a guild called Criminals...

Coincidentally I was in a guild called Criminals for a short while on G2K1. We was a bunch of idiots that got axed eventually.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-19-2007, 11:41 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 8,566
Posted By PrinceDark
Yeah that and the lack of players.

Yeah that and the lack of players.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 06-19-2007, 11:40 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,889
Posted By PrinceDark
About 5 gold upgrades and 1 VIP.

About 5 gold upgrades and 1 VIP.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-08-2007, 01:26 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,465
Posted By PrinceDark
I run fine on Zodiac.

I run fine on Zodiac.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-08-2007, 01:24 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,124
Posted By PrinceDark
later homes

later homes
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-27-2007, 09:40 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,395
Posted By PrinceDark
Account seems familiar. Well Hi there anyways.

Account seems familiar. Well Hi there anyways.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-26-2007, 08:56 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,799
Posted By PrinceDark
Are you guys going to use 3D terrain like GK....

Are you guys going to use 3D terrain like GK. Would be neat for islands to go along with the pirate theme.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-26-2007, 08:54 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,821
Posted By PrinceDark
What are humans doing in their galaxy? sounds...

What are humans doing in their galaxy? sounds like bush invaded them too.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-26-2007, 08:37 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,821
Posted By PrinceDark
I don't get it. Why would the humans be having a...

I don't get it. Why would the humans be having a revolution against the circes?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-26-2007, 08:34 AM
Replies: 52
Views: 5,861
Posted By PrinceDark
Sounds good, or could just have it check to see...

Sounds good, or could just have it check to see if there are any inappropriate words, and have them listed. Bleh.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-25-2007, 12:38 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 2,821
Posted By PrinceDark
Metric or Matrix?

Metric or Matrix?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-24-2007, 08:16 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,499
Posted By PrinceDark
Hiring NPCs to mine for you. Lets say you got 3...

Hiring NPCs to mine for you. Lets say you got 3 bums wanting to mine for you. Suppose each bum will mine and obtain certain types of rocks based on their materialistic appeal and work ethics.
Bum...
Forum: Zodiac News 05-24-2007, 08:09 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 4,175
Posted By PrinceDark
I lost interest after reaching level 40 the first...

I lost interest after reaching level 40 the first time ages ago. :(
Now a reset? ...... :(((((((((
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-24-2007, 08:02 AM
Replies: 25
Poll: Reputations!
Views: 2,328
Posted By PrinceDark
The rep limit should be increased to like 8 reps...

The rep limit should be increased to like 8 reps per day given out.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-20-2007, 11:12 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,271
Posted By PrinceDark
*****!!!!!! x10

*****!!!!!! x10
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-03-2007, 12:16 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,439
Posted By PrinceDark
Ahhh. Interesting. Being able to launch bombs...

Ahhh. Interesting. Being able to launch bombs onto sections of a server to hit your enemy.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-01-2007, 11:18 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,439
Posted By PrinceDark
ohhh yeah. Battle Ship. Theres a mini-game ... I...

ohhh yeah. Battle Ship. Theres a mini-game ... I don't know why I never attempted to script it instead of that sorry ass pacman game I made. You guys should implement it somehow so players can play...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-01-2007, 10:51 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,447
Posted By PrinceDark
Oh hell why not go back in time a bit. :) ...

Oh hell why not go back in time a bit. :)

These are from between 2001 to 2004. From my playing days from N-Pulse to the very end of Frolic.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.