Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 491
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: TifaKhan
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-18-2006, 09:57 AM
Replies: 92
Views: 11,574
Posted By TifaKhan
This is all so amusing <3 ^-^ *trolls* Yes i'm...

This is all so amusing <3 ^-^ *trolls* Yes i'm sorry for occasionally logging on to see whats new! Like the time i logged on Hiro's -new- forums to see you all bagging me when at that time i hadn't...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-31-2006, 12:07 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 6,114
Posted By TifaKhan
Hell yes i refuse to allow it after this post. I...

Hell yes i refuse to allow it after this post. I also heard Jubei refused to give you all DD levels so i guess he's one to ;)
My work here is done XD
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-04-2006, 01:20 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 7,101
Posted By TifaKhan
Actually my friends/family disagree quite often...

Actually my friends/family disagree quite often then we make up and laugh, it's part of life. I don't think i hate anyone not even Wyvern who is probably one person i should hate but it's not in my...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-03-2006, 02:23 PM
Replies: 74
Views: 7,101
Posted By TifaKhan
Sadly Tom there isn't a reasonably large...

Sadly Tom there isn't a reasonably large development team and there never was. There were no scripters to be found. To work on the server you needed a better account than Classic one so that limited...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-03-2006, 08:08 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 7,101
Posted By TifaKhan
*Yawn* your starting to sound like a broken...

*Yawn* your starting to sound like a broken record. Excuse me for repeating myself. When i was made Owner of Doomsday i made it clear that i didn't know how to script and i was told i didn't need to...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-02-2006, 04:02 PM
Replies: 74
Views: 7,101
Posted By TifaKhan
Take a deep breath dear and i'll reply when i get...

Take a deep breath dear and i'll reply when i get home from work. ^-^. I paid for this so i'm going to use it. Night!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-02-2006, 12:11 PM
Replies: 74
Views: 7,101
Posted By TifaKhan
Yup i did that on purpose. ^^

Yup i did that on purpose. ^^
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-02-2006, 10:38 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 7,101
Posted By TifaKhan
You know what's funny? I gave him NC at his...

You know what's funny? I gave him NC at his request, and when i heard that DD had been taken off hosted and levels had disappeared i log on and do what i think is best and get abused for it, then i'm...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-02-2006, 09:18 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 7,101
Posted By TifaKhan
And at no time did i disagree with that. Show me...

And at no time did i disagree with that. Show me where i did? I actually recall saying differently.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-02-2006, 08:51 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 7,101
Posted By TifaKhan
I did it once. I offered DD to the people i...

I did it once. I offered DD to the people i trusted, they refused, i closed it down. Davio begged me to bring it back so i did. He left, i made UP Manager, he left. Hiro worked on things i never...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-02-2006, 08:20 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 7,101
Posted By TifaKhan
And why is that, maybe because you weren't there?...

And why is that, maybe because you weren't there? Do tell.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-02-2006, 08:03 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 7,101
Posted By TifaKhan
Smile Do me a favour and stop pretending you know...

Do me a favour and stop pretending you know anything. You weren't here so you know -nothing-. you were off in your real life chasing your girlfriend now you come back and act like you the know all of...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-02-2006, 07:30 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 7,101
Posted By TifaKhan
1) Note the part some levels had gone missing....

1) Note the part some levels had gone missing. For the safety of my server i took level rights until i had it all sorted out. Excuse me was that so wrong? How is that removing them for no apparent...
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-09-2005, 06:18 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,267
Posted By TifaKhan
Better late than never? Happy Birthday Dude ^-^

Better late than never? Happy Birthday Dude ^-^
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-04-2005, 04:33 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,223
Posted By TifaKhan
Besterest friend in the whole wide world , i...

Besterest friend in the whole wide world , i still talk to him on msn, sent him a gift he LOVED IT!
^^

<3Unholy Paladin<3
Forum: Birthday Forum 12-19-2004, 03:20 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,265
Posted By TifaKhan
*sniffles* I miss her Happy Birthday Auron from...

*sniffles* I miss her
Happy Birthday Auron from me and Chris!
Forum: Birthday Forum 11-27-2004, 02:31 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,263
Posted By TifaKhan
Awww thanks everyone I had a great day, i don't...

Awww thanks everyone
I had a great day, i don't feel any different though.
^^
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-09-2004, 07:50 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 7,137
Posted By TifaKhan
Doomsday_Saga:Lord Saga_Owner ...

Doomsday_Saga:Lord Saga_Owner
Doomsday_Exodus:Exodus_Co-Owner
Doomsday_SkyKnight:Pulsar
Doomsday_PastAustin:PastAustin_Webmaster&Guild Admin
Doomsday_RogueShadow:Rogue Shadow_NAT Chief...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-07-2004, 01:32 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 7,137
Posted By TifaKhan
To the sceptics i say, whether it succeeds or...

To the sceptics i say, whether it succeeds or fails, isn't really my worry, because i had a personal reason for bringing it back, and it wasn't to run it, i'm just watching out for it, helping out...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-04-2004, 04:31 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,878
Posted By TifaKhan
Hey Moon God! Wow, what a welcome *skips* ...

Hey Moon God!
Wow, what a welcome *skips*
Thanks everyone!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-04-2004, 06:19 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,878
Posted By TifaKhan
hi! Thanks for the warm welcome.

hi! Thanks for the warm welcome.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-04-2004, 06:06 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 7,137
Posted By TifaKhan
Yes it's back. I'm owner, Davio is Manager, so...

Yes it's back. I'm owner, Davio is Manager, so bug him, not me.
I'm busy uploading scripts which i'll get back to when this storm is over.
Where it goes from here, who knows.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-04-2004, 04:22 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,878
Posted By TifaKhan
Well that's why i'm here, seems to me Graal needs...

Well that's why i'm here, seems to me Graal needs to have some action, so Doomsday's being uploaded, and Davio's taking over.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-03-2004, 03:38 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,878
Posted By TifaKhan
I ip locked myself off my own server :( ...

I ip locked myself off my own server :(
Actually i'm laughing myself silly, i've forgotten so much.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 09-03-2004, 12:19 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,878
Posted By TifaKhan
Wink Hey Moonie! Your probably the only one who knows...

Hey Moonie! Your probably the only one who knows who i am.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 491

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.