Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Neonight
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-16-2004, 03:46 AM
Replies: 236
Views: 37,129
Posted By Neonight
Says the guy who told me he was getting a...

Says the guy who told me he was getting a crap-tastic nVidia until I changed his mind. :cool:

I have 56k. I usually get around 18 megs an hour. I could download this in a day, but I'm not sure I...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-16-2004, 03:33 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,309
Posted By Neonight
Bah. Benny, you think you got hosed. :X I was...

Bah. Benny, you think you got hosed. :X I was dumbfounded when I logged onto Classic to see that Baddies had been disbanded. Clops didn't even ask Hoss if he'd take care of it. Besides, Hoss was on...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-16-2004, 03:18 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,289
Posted By Neonight
hi2u hi2u2

hi2u hi2u2
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-15-2004, 09:29 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,289
Posted By Neonight
I was just thinking about that. :cool: I was born...

I was just thinking about that. :cool: I was born at 8:30 AM. ;D

I'm not a right-winger, though. >_< Democrats all the way.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-15-2004, 08:16 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,289
Posted By Neonight
Nice to see another Xbox fan. :cool: Thanks.

Nice to see another Xbox fan. :cool: Thanks.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-15-2004, 07:51 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,289
Posted By Neonight
;o Hey

Hey, everyone. I'm back. :S I couldn't resist the temptations of the Graal forums. :(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-21-2003, 10:47 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 3,873
Posted By Neonight
:(

:(
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-21-2003, 10:35 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,732
Posted By Neonight
kekekeke :cool:

kekekeke :cool:
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-21-2003, 10:34 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,382
Posted By Neonight
Unhappy Bye bye ;[

I no longer feel as if I need to come to the forums. The forums are all of the internet's *****s in one little group. :( I'm so tired of arguing on the forums. You cannot win. ;x

Anyway, I was...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-21-2003, 10:31 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,732
Posted By Neonight
Re: Hahahah

wtf. I leave, so you come back. die.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2003, 05:25 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 4,261
Posted By Neonight
I don't work well with *****s. :( Sorry.

I don't work well with *****s. :( Sorry.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2003, 05:23 AM
Replies: 116
Views: 5,307
Posted By Neonight
I can't think of any internet lubrication terms....

I can't think of any internet lubrication terms. :( Sorry.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2003, 05:17 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 4,261
Posted By Neonight
Re: You can play Oasis earlier than you tought!

The first one: It's a damned square. You're trying to tell us that a SQUARE has been COPYRIGHTED?

The second one: The grass doesn't even look remotely similar.

Third: GOOD GOD IT'S A TREE....
Forum: Crescent Pirates 08-17-2003, 05:11 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,431
Posted By Neonight
Looks good. Good luck.

Looks good. Good luck.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2003, 05:05 AM
Replies: 116
Views: 5,307
Posted By Neonight
I found you out.

I found you out.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2003, 04:51 AM
Replies: 116
Views: 5,307
Posted By Neonight
Farin's right. Those are definately lies. They...

Farin's right. Those are definately lies. They are also definately PSP skills.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-17-2003, 04:41 AM
Replies: 102
Views: 6,097
Posted By Neonight
So Valder's homosexual. What's your point? He's...

So Valder's homosexual. What's your point? He's still a billion times cooler than you will ever be. :\
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-17-2003, 04:33 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,026
Posted By Neonight
You have to be a genius to finish it. :( It's too...

You have to be a genius to finish it. :( It's too hard. I think maybe four people would pass it.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-17-2003, 04:22 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 3,099
Posted By Neonight
Not hardly. Jeff made one for Providence last...

Not hardly. Jeff made one for Providence last year when he, Jagen, and I worked on it, and it worked great. It was a very simple script, too. When they logged on, they got reset, a flag was added to...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2003, 03:30 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,946
Posted By Neonight
Re: Again stuff being stolen -_-

"Putted." Hahahah. Gahahahahahaha.


Also, I've never heard of Zalastri Draven, therefore, he is not a "well-known Anti-Graalian." It sounds like someone from Kingdoms.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-17-2003, 03:27 AM
Replies: 116
Views: 5,307
Posted By Neonight
Re: Funny, yet oh so sad...

SuperK9 - You live in a world... Similar to the one we live in today... Except you never can be killed till you die.

That takes the cake for being the most *****ic description of a gaming server....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-17-2003, 03:15 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 3,492
Posted By Neonight
Myomoto, Trogdor is old. Very old.

Myomoto, Trogdor is old. Very old.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-16-2003, 10:09 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,265
Posted By Neonight
You'd only have to look for their last names, if...

You'd only have to look for their last names, if that. There's probably a listing under Cyberjoueurs. :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-16-2003, 10:05 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,265
Posted By Neonight
You used to be able to send an IMO (International...

You used to be able to send an IMO (International Money Order) to them. I don't see that option anymore. :(
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-16-2003, 09:59 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,001
Posted By Neonight
Re: Im back...

Hey. :cool:
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.