Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 2 of 2
<
1
2
Showing results 26 to 37 of 37
Search took
0.00
seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Henry5001
Forum:
Era Main Forum
05-08-2006, 09:40 PM
Replies:
16
Sweet raid idea!
Views:
2,431
Posted By
Henry5001
You're talking about an event right? Otherwise,...
You're talking about an event right? Otherwise, some gangs will have huge disadvantages due to timezones....
Sounds like a good addition to andrew's gang wars
Forum:
Era Main Forum
05-07-2006, 10:04 PM
Replies:
25
Egg Roll Shack?
Views:
3,742
Posted By
Henry5001
Er, Speedy Pizza is open?? I don't know, but...
Er, Speedy Pizza is open??
I don't know, but I think someone with a little bit more experience should have a business.
Forum:
Era Main Forum
05-05-2006, 03:43 AM
Replies:
27
Unofficial Forums
Views:
2,860
Posted By
Henry5001
Doesn't mean we'll use em. Learned that the hard...
Doesn't mean we'll use em. Learned that the hard way.
Forum:
Era Main Forum
05-04-2006, 08:29 PM
Replies:
27
Unofficial Forums
Views:
2,860
Posted By
Henry5001
Yeah like the other person said, just make an ...
Yeah like the other person said, just make an invision one. I made one and it's fine. Does have some ads though..Remember to post the new unofficial ones here
xAndrewx:
--Since I've ran out...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
05-03-2006, 08:20 PM
Replies:
28
Poll:
Question: Death
Views:
3,487
Posted By
Henry5001
Really? I never noticed. I usually don't drop...
Really? I never noticed. I usually don't drop more than 5 dollars, and when I click my body seems to pick up some of the dropped money near me...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
04-30-2006, 05:40 PM
Replies:
56
Gun Durability
Views:
6,702
Posted By
Henry5001
I don't think that matters too much. Besides,...
I don't think that matters too much. Besides, Eclipse was playing before me I think, and I've been playing for nearly 3 years (Give or take 2 months).
Forum:
Era Bugs and improvements
04-28-2006, 11:30 PM
Replies:
10
Aliens
Views:
1,627
Posted By
Henry5001
Yeah, its pretty stupid how you can stay dead for...
Yeah, its pretty stupid how you can stay dead for like 20 minutes and get revived...I think when your heart stops you have like 2 minutes maximum to live. On Era, it should be like 20 seconds...Thats...
Forum:
Era Bugs and improvements
04-27-2006, 02:30 AM
Replies:
10
Aliens
Views:
1,627
Posted By
Henry5001
If it could notify the ET when they die it and...
If it could notify the ET when they die it and who killed them it would probably helps. I mainly just check their deaths before and after or have 2 aliens watching the king and controller.
Forum:
Era Main Forum
04-17-2006, 05:37 AM
Replies:
56
Gun Durability
Views:
6,702
Posted By
Henry5001
I think they could break down. If you don't...
I think they could break down. If you don't repair they will
1. Load less ammo from boxes
2. Less damage
3. Maybe misfires so you freeze and take like .5
Maybe you could make a repair shop,...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
04-14-2006, 05:47 PM
Replies:
15
Ammo problem.
Views:
2,715
Posted By
Henry5001
I agree with more ammo per box. You can have this...
I agree with more ammo per box. You can have this supply and demand crap, but the top price ever for Uzi ammo should be 7 dollars and thats pushing it.
Forum:
Era Bugs and improvements
03-07-2006, 02:43 AM
Replies:
33
A big list of suggestions.
Views:
4,507
Posted By
Henry5001
Better make this worth it if it's every 8 hours....
Better make this worth it if it's every 8 hours. I agree with everything Raven says except his suggestion about the ET shop. Add more items and lower the prices on the small items. Ex: Cookies,...
Forum:
Era Main Forum
02-24-2006, 03:56 AM
Replies:
49
Something to notice
Views:
5,550
Posted By
Henry5001
Stop repeatedly posting this dam topic. No one...
Stop repeatedly posting this dam topic. No one cares, your not qualified for the job no matter what you think, so go away.
Showing results 26 to 37 of 37
Page 2 of 2
<
1
2
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
02:39 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.