Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Nick1988
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-28-2004, 12:53 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 943
Posted By Nick1988
Bye-bye.

Bye-bye.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-23-2004, 01:06 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 4,538
Posted By Nick1988
2, but for the sand tiles you should make it so...

2, but for the sand tiles you should make it so they blend in better.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-23-2004, 12:59 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 4,137
Posted By Nick1988
I would like it if you came back. :]

I would like it if you came back. :]
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-19-2004, 06:24 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 747
Posted By Nick1988
I thought you already came back? :O

I thought you already came back? :O
Forum: Graphic Design 03-17-2004, 07:06 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,506
Posted By Nick1988
My advice: Anti-Aliasing.

My advice: Anti-Aliasing.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-17-2004, 01:35 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,014
Posted By Nick1988
Abduct this thread! ;) Hey. :cool:

Abduct this thread! ;)

Hey. :cool:
Forum: Graphic Design 03-17-2004, 01:32 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,737
Posted By Nick1988
2/10, doesn't look bad, but then again it doesn't...

2/10, doesn't look bad, but then again it doesn't look like a katana and there is no essense to it.



I make some little graphics like this all the time too, but why post something so...
Forum: Graphic Design 03-16-2004, 05:04 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,737
Posted By Nick1988
There's nothing special about it, I don't know...

There's nothing special about it, I don't know why you would post it.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-11-2004, 04:40 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,972
Posted By Nick1988
Not bad.

Not bad.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-06-2004, 07:01 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,995
Posted By Nick1988
Bye. :(

Bye. :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 03-01-2004, 11:14 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,034
Posted By Nick1988
You shouldn't make a thread to ask him a...

You shouldn't make a thread to ask him a question, PM him.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-01-2004, 07:53 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 3,047
Posted By Nick1988
I think it doesn't look wide enough. The...

I think it doesn't look wide enough. The screenshot looks nice though.
Forum: Graphic Design 03-01-2004, 07:29 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,201
Posted By Nick1988
I wish I could draw like you. :(

I wish I could draw like you. :(
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-01-2004, 12:57 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 3,247
Posted By Nick1988
These are the only screenshots I know of; I think...

These are the only screenshots I know of; I think I heard that it looks a lot different now, though.

Graal 3D...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-29-2004, 07:22 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,615
Posted By Nick1988
Heh, I don't see any "frozen" tiles in...

Heh, I don't see any "frozen" tiles in there.
Forum: Graphic Design 02-29-2004, 04:08 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 853
Posted By Nick1988
Pretty decent, except for the black outline.

Pretty decent, except for the black outline.
Forum: Graphic Design 02-25-2004, 11:54 PM
Replies: 29
Pen
Views: 1,958
Posted By Nick1988
They both don't look very much like pens.

They both don't look very much like pens.
Forum: Graphic Design 02-22-2004, 06:10 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,180
Posted By Nick1988
It looks more psychotic than fearful. ;)

It looks more psychotic than fearful. ;)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-22-2004, 06:02 PM
Replies: 59
Poll: Graal Anime!
Views: 6,792
Posted By Nick1988
NO.

NO.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-22-2004, 01:15 AM
Replies: 88
Views: 6,615
Posted By Nick1988
If I were you, I wouldn't make each card's...

If I were you, I wouldn't make each card's element into the card's color. I would just probably make a part of the card the color, or put some sort of a symbol. If you don't though, you should at...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-22-2004, 01:09 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,326
Posted By Nick1988
I've thought of the idea before, I think it would...

I've thought of the idea before, I think it would be pretty cool.
Forum: Graphic Design 02-21-2004, 09:23 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,038
Posted By Nick1988
I don't like it..If there's going to be an...

I don't like it..If there's going to be an outline, I don't think it'd be a thin, black one.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-21-2004, 09:19 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,408
Posted By Nick1988
Welcome back, oh and make sure not to steal...

Welcome back, oh and make sure not to steal Scott's gfx anymore. ;)
Forum: Tech Support 02-20-2004, 05:57 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,954
Posted By Nick1988
PM Spark911 (His account is Spark910).

PM Spark911 (His account is Spark910).
Forum: Graphic Design 02-16-2004, 07:36 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,941
Posted By Nick1988
Doesn't look like a girl to me. Probably because...

Doesn't look like a girl to me. Probably because of the hair...Anyway, it looks great. :)
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.