Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 2 of 2
<
1
2
Showing results 26 to 39 of 39
Search took
0.00
seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
CremisiSteam
Forum:
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
01-29-2008, 08:53 AM
Replies:
209
Sticky:
Scripted RC
Views:
261,464
Posted By
CremisiSteam
cant update mine anymore XD and I have no...
cant update mine anymore XD and I have no graphics problems other than instead of black text showing up its there but it is not...
it only happens in those white script editor dialog type...
Forum:
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
01-28-2008, 08:57 AM
Replies:
209
Sticky:
Scripted RC
Views:
261,464
Posted By
CremisiSteam
umm I cant read any of my scripts at all......
umm I cant read any of my scripts at all... actually anything that opens one of the script files and or text files and shows a white text box...
no text is seen... also when highlighting it...
Forum:
Bug Report
12-06-2007, 03:24 AM
Replies:
29
"Show Log" box + glitched focus
Views:
21,703
Posted By
CremisiSteam
its sorta annoying XD but the only things I have...
its sorta annoying XD but the only things I have trouble with is sometimes I just cant seem to be able to send messages or move but that only happened when I clicked on the stupid showlog box XD
Forum:
Code Gallery
09-30-2007, 06:42 AM
Replies:
27
Classic weapon remakes
Views:
8,710
Posted By
CremisiSteam
umm shouldn't the hammer hurt other players??? ...
umm shouldn't the hammer hurt other players??? like have it do so much damage like half of sword power?
Forum:
Tech Support
04-26-2007, 07:17 AM
Replies:
335
Vista Final
Views:
74,048
Posted By
CremisiSteam
yesh it is... I installed with virtual pc...
yesh it is...
I installed with virtual pc software... now all I gots to do is get it to connect to my network hehee...
but right now I am just playing with it normally...
Forum:
Tech Support
04-19-2007, 04:08 AM
Replies:
335
Vista Final
Views:
74,048
Posted By
CremisiSteam
ohh so many things I have to print out for info...
ohh so many things I have to print out for info on how to get my wireless card to work... T_T so much work why why why XD haha its sorta annoying but if I can get it to work I will be so happy... at...
Forum:
Tech Support
04-18-2007, 07:51 AM
Replies:
335
Vista Final
Views:
74,048
Posted By
CremisiSteam
I can't get the keyboard/mouse to work so far on...
I can't get the keyboard/mouse to work so far on kubuntu...
I am currently reading the fix lists and stuff on the site... by this weekend I want to have it all fixed...
also I have a wireless...
Forum:
Tech Support
04-17-2007, 07:22 AM
Replies:
335
Vista Final
Views:
74,048
Posted By
CremisiSteam
yea thats where I get the problem though... 1st...
yea thats where I get the problem though...
1st is that I have for some reason a non working mouse in ubuntu but my keyboard works ... dunno why... also i would have to find drivers for my wireless...
Forum:
Tech Support
04-16-2007, 12:07 AM
Replies:
335
Vista Final
Views:
74,048
Posted By
CremisiSteam
eh I was gonna install linux... but by the time I...
eh I was gonna install linux... but by the time I found one without the keyboard and or mouse not working... (debian works I guess...) I am now afraid to install debian linux since it does not tell...
Forum:
Tech Support
04-11-2007, 08:03 AM
Replies:
335
Vista Final
Views:
74,048
Posted By
CremisiSteam
hehe if you got vista theres another way... ...
hehe if you got vista theres another way...
use the control panel / look for computer management and then change the hard drive size using shrink harddrive if you got enough room...
then on the...
Forum:
Tech Support
04-11-2007, 08:01 AM
Replies:
7
Graal + Vista = Bad
Views:
1,298
Posted By
CremisiSteam
hehe if you got vista theres another way... ...
hehe if you got vista theres another way...
use the control panel / look for computer management and then change the hard drive size using shrink harddrive if you got enough room...
then on the...
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
04-08-2007, 11:05 PM
Replies:
4
umm i found pink bunny rabbits XD in the water
Views:
889
Posted By
CremisiSteam
heh they are all dead now XD so I guess they went...
heh they are all dead now XD so I guess they went somewhere else haha
Forum:
Graal Kingdoms
04-08-2007, 10:25 PM
Replies:
4
umm i found pink bunny rabbits XD in the water
Views:
889
Posted By
CremisiSteam
umm i found pink bunny rabbits XD in the water
yea I found the pink bunnies in the water is sorta funny
they are near tanaria XD I was going for a swim and i founds em XD haha
Forum:
Tech Support
04-08-2007, 07:23 PM
Replies:
5
Windows Vista Compatibility?
Views:
1,212
Posted By
CremisiSteam
hehe I only got the closing randomly every...
hehe
I only got the closing randomly every half hour and the screenshot closing errors XD
also wierd graphics on overworlds flashing but its still playable and I can always just go down to my old...
Showing results 26 to 39 of 39
Page 2 of 2
<
1
2
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
02:39 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.