Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 98
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: super_matt89
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-29-2014, 05:21 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 26,021
Posted By super_matt89
I also agree, Animal Crossing was underestimated!...

I also agree, Animal Crossing was underestimated! Graal2001 could bring that unique style back to mobile graal.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-29-2014, 05:01 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 7,413
Posted By super_matt89
Tried a few rom hacks back in the day trying to...

Tried a few rom hacks back in the day trying to convert Zelda GBC rom to Graal haha..
This makes me laugh
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-15-2014, 03:57 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,271
Posted By super_matt89
15 November 2014

Another update for the week just past, the spar arena was a very intense place to be as one powerful defender from each kingdom was called upon to battle against the Wicked Witch of the North Sea!
...
Forum: Future Improvements 11-14-2014, 10:36 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 11,969
Posted By super_matt89
First of all this is an amazing idea! I can...

First of all this is an amazing idea! I can imagine a lot of uses for the Hi/Lo-Pass filters especially the low hp idea could vastly improve the players experience, after all these days a lot of...
Forum: Announcements 11-11-2014, 11:34 PM
Replies: 142
Views: 304,583
Posted By super_matt89
A lot of great features, keep it up mate! :)

A lot of great features, keep it up mate! :)
Forum: Graphic Design 11-10-2014, 03:38 PM
Replies: 203
Views: 72,440
Posted By super_matt89
I was wondering if anyone could give a quick...

I was wondering if anyone could give a quick little opinion on this kind of stuff, I hope to learn more from you in the future though Elk. :)

http://i.imgur.com/OwgTuPL.png...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-09-2014, 08:46 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 26,021
Posted By super_matt89
I agree, it was one of the most unique and...

I agree, it was one of the most unique and satisfying servers. It would mean a lot to those few people that hold it in high regard.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-08-2014, 02:16 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,271
Posted By super_matt89
Another update, better late than never because...

Another update, better late than never because it's a nice one. Deas fixed the 'safe spots' in Bomboria spar, finally no more lamers just straight sparring with no interruptions which was much needed...
Forum: N-Pulse News 11-05-2014, 03:41 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 32,285
Posted By super_matt89
Some of my favourite graal memories, hanging out...

Some of my favourite graal memories, hanging out with the Han Dynasty crew haha

N-Pulse had my favourite events and it was awesome hosting for people on there, can't imagine it doing bad these...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-05-2014, 03:26 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 13,516
Posted By super_matt89
We will miss you Sinkler, may your studies bring...

We will miss you Sinkler, may your studies bring you great wealth and happiness. :)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-01-2014, 01:39 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 7,094
Posted By super_matt89
This one's a thinker.. ;)

This one's a thinker.. ;)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 11-01-2014, 01:38 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 3,669
Posted By super_matt89
Hi all I have a quick update from Nico, He...

Hi all I have a quick update from Nico,

He would like me to announce that the Halloween Raffle has been moved to 23:59Server Time tomorrow! Nico sends his apologies to all our dedicated players...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-31-2014, 04:10 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,271
Posted By super_matt89
hahaha, they were lucky i took off my armor so...

hahaha, they were lucky i took off my armor so they could hit me ;)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-29-2014, 03:39 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,271
Posted By super_matt89
Smile 30th October 214

Another week at the spar arena!

http://i.imgur.com/t9JopWA.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/5kjJcqa.jpg)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-27-2014, 01:25 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,950
Posted By super_matt89
Arrow New Release: Ship Wars!

Hi everyone,

I am pleased to announce that Ziro, one of our talented developers has created a new kingdom event called Ship Wars. When the event is active members need to be using their kingdom...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-18-2014, 02:30 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,271
Posted By super_matt89
Today we had a nice display of fair dueling right...

Today we had a nice display of fair dueling right at Bomboria Trade's door step. There were a great couple of matches down by the dock which seemed to grab a bit of attention :)
...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Team 10-17-2014, 01:21 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 12,679
Posted By super_matt89
Congratulations to our new GP, Bruxsa! Thank...

Congratulations to our new GP, Bruxsa!

Thank you to all who applied for your time and effort and be sure to listen out for more hirings on the GK Staff team. We appreciate your interest and desire...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-08-2014, 04:15 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,271
Posted By super_matt89
Smile Bomboria Spar, back in action!

Hi guys,

Was on today at 19:00ST and decided to head on down to the spar arena as I couldn't find anyone.. It turns out they were all having spar matches, 2v2, Free For All, Kingdom vs Kingdom and...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Team 10-04-2014, 02:56 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 12,679
Posted By super_matt89
Post Hiring Graal Police!

Hi all,

We are looking for one more member to join the GP Team.
Applications are due Friday October 17th at 12:00PM EST (11:00AM CST/09:00AM PST)
I will announce sometime on 17th, or 18th 2014....
Forum: Gani Construction 10-03-2014, 01:13 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 16,963
Posted By super_matt89
Amazing Gani Elk, you have a talent there haha

Amazing Gani Elk, you have a talent there haha
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-02-2014, 04:30 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 4,060
Posted By super_matt89
Ziro fixed the ferry problem straight after he...

Ziro fixed the ferry problem straight after he got back on, should be good now. :)
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-01-2014, 08:10 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 4,060
Posted By super_matt89
Talking Ships have been updated!

Hi everyone,

I just want to make a post to inform you all of Ziro's new update to the boat system on Graal Kingdoms. First of all a big thank you for all his hard work on this as we all know it...
Forum: Announcements 09-24-2014, 01:16 AM
Replies: 131
Sticky: New Scripted RC
Views: 289,547
Posted By super_matt89
I'm not afk the idle icon comes up even when I'm...

I'm not afk the idle icon comes up even when I'm buying in a shop at Hotaru in one spot for too long, I'm monitoring the server as GP Admin.. You're not online enough to know..
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 09-24-2014, 01:11 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 53,185
Posted By super_matt89
Finally fishing is paying off! I've been...

Finally fishing is paying off!
I've been bartering with my nicest catches! :D

http://i.imgur.com/jGdVXuv.png?1 (http://i.imgur.com/FZvYPH1.png)
Forum: N-Pulse News 09-24-2014, 12:37 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 32,285
Posted By super_matt89
I remember the good old days, I was in Han...

I remember the good old days, I was in Han Dynasty and all 5 of us had different colored outfits, events were so fun that it inspired me to jump into my first ever staff role as ET on N-Pulse :D Used...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 98

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.