Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 321
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: colin012
Forum: Gfx submissions 04-13-2007, 06:47 PM
Replies: 203
Views: 29,347
Posted By colin012
Super Sayian Cannon?

Super Sayian Cannon?
Forum: Gfx submissions 04-13-2007, 06:43 PM
Replies: 203
Views: 29,347
Posted By colin012
I love it but it makes me hungry for cheese...

I love it but it makes me hungry for cheese...
Forum: Gfx submissions 04-13-2007, 06:33 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 9,189
Posted By colin012
ROTFLOL! It looks like it has giant boobs. I...

ROTFLOL! It looks like it has giant boobs. I looks realy funny on the bald guy.
Forum: Zone 04-13-2007, 06:22 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,945
Posted By colin012
I will miss having someone who is actuly on who...

I will miss having someone who is actuly on who can put me and alot of other people in their place
Forum: Graphic Design 04-02-2007, 12:04 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,172
Posted By colin012
I can't find a download sight but theirs like 800...

I can't find a download sight but theirs like 800 results on my serch
Forum: Graphic Design 04-01-2007, 04:33 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,172
Posted By colin012
Umm I know this is realy realy dumb.

But I edited a shield to match my watermellon head and a huge whight box apperes around it. Some help would be aprecated it's the same collor background as the other shields and it still doesn't...
Forum: Old Scripting Engine (GS1) 04-01-2007, 03:40 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,591
Posted By colin012
I figured it out I put: timer=0.1 I...

I figured it out I put:

timer=0.1

I fixed it by putting:

timer = 0.1
Forum: Old Scripting Engine (GS1) 03-30-2007, 11:43 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,591
Posted By colin012
It doesn't work

It doesn't work
Forum: Old Scripting Engine (GS1) 03-30-2007, 11:19 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,591
Posted By colin012
Whats the blah blah part

Whats the blah blah part
Forum: Old Scripting Engine (GS1) 03-30-2007, 11:12 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,591
Posted By colin012
Timeout? Never saw that one and while you sure...

Timeout? Never saw that one and while you sure it's gs1
Forum: Old Scripting Engine (GS1) 03-30-2007, 10:51 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,591
Posted By colin012
This is stupid but whats the command for....

What command do I use to make a script loop and not stop as long as the players in the room.
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 03-30-2007, 04:32 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,180
Posted By colin012
It's not a weapon though. It's the fourth sword...

It's not a weapon though. It's the fourth sword right after lizerd
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 03-30-2007, 04:27 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,180
Posted By colin012
:cry: I don't know these things! How do you tell?

:cry: I don't know these things! How do you tell?
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 03-30-2007, 04:25 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,180
Posted By colin012
Offline and what do you mean wrong fourm? I'm...

Offline and what do you mean wrong fourm? I'm prety sure this is the gs2.
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 03-30-2007, 04:19 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,180
Posted By colin012
Help making a chest like npc.

I can't seem to figure out how to make my npc function like a chest that gives you the gold sword. this is what I'v come up with so far:


// NPC made by Pants
if (created) {
setimg...
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-23-2007, 10:16 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,469
Posted By colin012
I know but zone bodys are to hard for me

I know but zone bodys are to hard for me
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-23-2007, 03:05 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,469
Posted By colin012
I realy put it together realy fast and didn't...

I realy put it together realy fast and didn't crop it...



Uhhhh like they said no.



It's not desgned for Iricia. It's desgned for me :D
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-22-2007, 01:32 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,469
Posted By colin012
Ya your right. At first I thought the threds...

Ya your right. At first I thought the threds where packs. I relized a gold server would be smarter then to put packs where pecks should be. Of and thanks but I didn't realy do much. The helmet is...
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-22-2007, 04:32 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,469
Posted By colin012
Dark Arctic Cammo

This is something I whiped it's just a recoler so I clame no credit. (But all that copying and pasting makes me dizzy) I used someones recoler of a hair though but it matches.
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-22-2007, 04:19 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,741
Posted By colin012
Huh? this is only like my 5th thing

Huh? this is only like my 5th thing
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-21-2007, 03:32 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,741
Posted By colin012
I don't like the gun that much but I like it cuz...

I don't like the gun that much but I like it cuz it actuly looks like a gun and not like some 4 year old played with crayons. I like the bomb though and the explosition... meh well it's a recoler...
Forum: Zone 03-21-2007, 03:28 AM
Replies: 100
Views: 9,835
Posted By colin012
Nickname: Pants Weapon: DH18 Look: The same...

Nickname: Pants
Weapon: DH18
Look: The same as I do now 'cept with brown sleeves cuz I didn't know they had cammo sleeves
First experiance: I was a real noob I probly got 1 kill for every 50...
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-21-2007, 02:03 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,741
Posted By colin012
Ty I can do guns now and not just swords and...

Ty I can do guns now and not just swords and other things.
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-21-2007, 02:02 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,485
Posted By colin012
The shading and outlining on zone are much better...

The shading and outlining on zone are much better we'd have to completly redo them
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-21-2007, 01:43 AM
Replies: 123
Views: 24,215
Posted By colin012
Whats that wierd face? I didn't attach that!

Whats that wierd face? I didn't attach that!
Showing results 26 to 50 of 321

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.