Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Hyped
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 04-12-2002, 12:15 AM
Replies: 208
Views: 11,965
Posted By Hyped
I'm glad MadBrad is being promoted, he does a...

I'm glad MadBrad is being promoted, he does a great job. As far as the staff on 2k1 go, well many know how I feel. I feel that birdbird is a poor mananger of the server and since Loriel quit as...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-23-2002, 12:58 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 5,799
Posted By Hyped
I miss old graal. I miss old N Pulse right after...

I miss old graal. I miss old N Pulse right after it first came out...but yeah.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-18-2002, 04:21 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,408
Posted By Hyped
The "**** u" part was a little on the bad side...

The "**** u" part was a little on the bad side but besides that, I see nothing wrong with having a little fun after a hard days work. He isnt hurting anything so I dont see anything wrong with it. ...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-15-2002, 08:13 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,907
Posted By Hyped
We have a little message board in the police...

We have a little message board in the police house where we can post messages such as dont let this person out until such and such time, or this person is in this jail for this reason and so on.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-15-2002, 01:13 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,907
Posted By Hyped
Brad was jailed for harassment. I jailed him...

Brad was jailed for harassment. I jailed him lastnight, and I will unjail him when I get home from school later. Penchoo was also jailed for excessive harassment towards several people. Brad had...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-12-2002, 01:11 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,170
Posted By Hyped
I lost all my graal 3d stuff when I reformatted.

I lost all my graal 3d stuff when I reformatted.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-11-2002, 02:23 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 5,188
Posted By Hyped
I would pick Stefan unixmad Loriel (since...

I would pick
Stefan
unixmad
Loriel (since gspeed isnt around anymore or else I would have picked him)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-09-2002, 12:33 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 1,305
Posted By Hyped
Get over it, it's one death and it's not that big...

Get over it, it's one death and it's not that big of a deal. About 300 of my deaths are from when I was on tag and I dont go freaking about one death. Calm down.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-08-2002, 07:34 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 2,245
Posted By Hyped
I lost 2k a few months back when birdos rent...

I lost 2k a few months back when birdos rent wasnt payed in time and he lost his house, but I am not complaining. IT'S FAKE MONEY.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-08-2002, 10:53 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 5,079
Posted By Hyped
I think gameo would make a good chief again if he...

I think gameo would make a good chief again if he cleaned up his act a bit. He's a really smart guy and i'm sure he wouldnt be all corrupt but would probably show alot of favoritism towards his...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-07-2002, 07:55 PM
Replies: 69
Views: 5,079
Posted By Hyped
.......

.......
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-07-2002, 08:09 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 5,079
Posted By Hyped
James I do care that you are leaving. I dont...

James I do care that you are leaving. I dont dislike you as a person I just disagreed with many of your decisions is all. I'm sad to see you go. As for leaving and then coming back..I am not...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-07-2002, 07:24 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 5,079
Posted By Hyped
I said I'd come back when things were right...

I said I'd come back when things were right again. Now there arent 6 trials on constantly and alkaren is back and I am not working under James who I do not like so things are right now which was why...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-07-2002, 07:19 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 5,079
Posted By Hyped
Re: Re: Gameo: this is Garbage

I never once told you to jail someone for calling me "stupid" so you are very mistaken. I could care less if someone called me that.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-07-2002, 07:18 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 5,079
Posted By Hyped
I dont have pink gangster anymore for one thing. ...

I dont have pink gangster anymore for one thing. Another thing is I did it OFF TAG and when I WASNT a member of YOUR force or ANYONE'S force. Yes it was wrong of me to do it also, and like I...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-07-2002, 06:57 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 5,079
Posted By Hyped
Re: another message from the purple haired wonder:

That's nice. I'm done here, I dont like fighting on the forums. If you wish to continue with this bring it on graal and not on the forums thanks.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-07-2002, 06:53 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 5,079
Posted By Hyped
Re: Gameo: this is Garbage

Those 2-3 days I took a break I was having some fun. I stopped though and I wont anymore since I am now Police again. :)
Thanks for the concerns though Gameo.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-07-2002, 04:28 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 3,357
Posted By Hyped
I'm happy now!

I'm happy now!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-07-2002, 12:36 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,545
Posted By Hyped
Craig's good at Police..he just cusses alot is...

Craig's good at Police..he just cusses alot is all.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-06-2002, 10:26 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,545
Posted By Hyped
Lyndzey, you have a really good point about Nas. ...

Lyndzey, you have a really good point about Nas. Craig you feel the way I do about Police right now it seems.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-06-2002, 07:15 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,322
Posted By Hyped
Well if she threatened to hack these people then...

Well if she threatened to hack these people then she should be banned.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-06-2002, 07:08 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,545
Posted By Hyped
I think Nastazio should come back. He was great...

I think Nastazio should come back. He was great Police.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-06-2002, 11:19 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,545
Posted By Hyped
There were basically two reasons why I quit. ...

There were basically two reasons why I quit.

1. There were so many Police on all the time constantly that I really felt I wasnt needed anymore.

2. I really dont like one of my bosses..yeah.....
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-06-2002, 11:16 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,545
Posted By Hyped
Me and Police

Should I come back as Police?
Forum: Events and Activities 03-06-2002, 10:23 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,540
Posted By Hyped
Valder owns, Yay! You made a good choice Reese.

Valder owns, Yay! You made a good choice Reese.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.