Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 113
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 47 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: noublipasa
Forum: Zone 05-04-2009, 03:20 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,985
Posted By noublipasa
The one at the top ? It would be a great spar if...

The one at the top ? It would be a great spar if they hadn't put barrels and fences in it, and generally no one goes there.
Forum: Zone 05-04-2009, 06:25 AM
Replies: 106
Views: 14,322
Posted By noublipasa
I think adding win poinst to iricia would be a...

I think adding win poinst to iricia would be a really good thing too because it would reduce base laming allot. Then add new weapons and make them like : the worst one, 50 Iricia wins the ok one 100...
Forum: Zone 05-03-2009, 08:50 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,985
Posted By noublipasa
Exactly so if you can see the bullets well the...

Exactly so if you can see the bullets well the color of the floor does not really matter as on zone it does in my opinion
Forum: Zone 05-03-2009, 08:44 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,268
Posted By noublipasa
Don't you realise this is just to keep players on...

Don't you realise this is just to keep players on zone? And no not anyone can win, a trial won't win, a new player ex. ramza wont win... etc
Forum: Zone 05-03-2009, 05:59 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,985
Posted By noublipasa
Yeah well on Era you can see every bullet well so...

Yeah well on Era you can see every bullet well so it's not really a problem.
Forum: Videos 05-03-2009, 11:35 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 10,405
Posted By noublipasa
Thanks problem solved.

Thanks problem solved.
Forum: Zone 05-03-2009, 11:32 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,985
Posted By noublipasa
Spar floors

I had an idea which I think could be profitable for the whole Zone community : making the spar floor white so that all the black bullets could be seen easily. Now I know what everyone is going to say...
Forum: Zone 05-02-2009, 05:56 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,268
Posted By noublipasa
Snowrace takes skills, the best snowrace players...

Snowrace takes skills, the best snowrace players are also generally good in spar. Ex : jurre, wolf.
Forum: Videos 05-02-2009, 08:44 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 10,405
Posted By noublipasa
I use a program called grab to take screenshots...

I use a program called grab to take screenshots and it works perfectly. I tried with ¨avi (uncompressed)¨ but it still doesn't work :(. The main problem is that there is no video folder in my graal...
Forum: Videos 05-01-2009, 04:50 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 10,405
Posted By noublipasa
Videos on a mac?

Apparently recording videos on a mac doesn't work. I do everything as it tells me but when I look into my graal folders there is no folder called ¨videos¨.
I tried it with my other computer...
Forum: Information 05-01-2009, 04:39 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 47,409
Posted By noublipasa
Vendredi le 1 mai, 18:45 Servertime (1:05 PM EST)...

Vendredi le 1 mai, 18:45 Servertime (1:05 PM EST) - animé par Jesper
Deathmatch avec armes de corps Ã* corps seulement! (Muramasa, Plasmasabre, Combatknife et Electron)
Si il y a plus de 20...
Forum: Gfx submissions 05-01-2009, 04:32 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 7,304
Posted By noublipasa
Ok let's make this clear : Dualwielded...

Ok let's make this clear :
Dualwielded Redpistole shoots 4 bullets exactly like Bluepistole.
Forum: Zone 05-01-2009, 06:10 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,268
Posted By noublipasa
I think it would nice to host Events like that...

I think it would nice to host Events like that too.



No I don't want newbies to get a weapon just because the pros in the team won their spars.
Forum: Zone 04-30-2009, 03:11 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 8,836
Posted By noublipasa
Ok so let's just let hackers wonder around, let's...

Ok so let's just let hackers wonder around, let's let people glitch, let's let player harass others ... etc
Be serious MiniOne.

Small updates as you said were added to the game but as you don't...
Forum: Zone 04-28-2009, 04:42 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 8,836
Posted By noublipasa
Which is ?

Which is ?
Forum: Gfx submissions 04-27-2009, 06:39 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 7,304
Posted By noublipasa
Polcher : Redpistole shoots 2 bullets exactly...

Polcher : Redpistole shoots 2 bullets exactly like Bluepistole. It's just that bullets are a bit weird and look like 2. If it was 4 bullets it would do 80 damage with one full hit... and that's not...
Forum: Zone 04-27-2009, 06:35 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 8,836
Posted By noublipasa
Noublipasa is me wehec* it's just that my Zone...

Noublipasa is me wehec* it's just that my Zone Police tag is Noublipasa (Zone Police) so iv'e changed my nickname to noublipasa.
Forum: Zone News 04-26-2009, 12:06 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 52,678
Posted By noublipasa
Gravitron medal : kill 10 people with gravitron ...

Gravitron medal : kill 10 people with gravitron quiet hard
Regular medal : get 5k kills with one wep
Forum: Gfx submissions 04-24-2009, 05:20 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 7,304
Posted By noublipasa
Would be SO good looking ;)

Would be SO good looking ;)
Forum: Zone News 04-24-2009, 04:57 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 52,678
Posted By noublipasa
- Win on iricia 5 times in a row, 2 times;)...

- Win on iricia 5 times in a row, 2 times;) People will get bases ? we hope...

-Bountyhunter: Kill someone with 500 bounty.

-Get 1k bounty
Forum: Zone 04-23-2009, 09:33 PM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,176
Posted By noublipasa
Ok I totally agree with what you said but there...

Ok I totally agree with what you said but there is only one thing : Jesse hasnt posted any event on the event schedule now is it just no events this WE ? Or he will post them later? Jesse always puts...
Forum: Gfx submissions 04-22-2009, 03:29 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 7,304
Posted By noublipasa
I have ALWAYS thought about a shadow gun ;) would...

I have ALWAYS thought about a shadow gun ;) would be nice if it looked a bit like a blue rifle and maybe it would shoot bullets like the darkpulsar and would be purchased for 1 month with the points...
Forum: Zone 04-21-2009, 04:48 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 4,489
Posted By noublipasa
What's the point of making weapons if there is no...

What's the point of making weapons if there is no one to gani it ? ....
Forum: Zone 04-21-2009, 04:47 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,503
Posted By noublipasa
Woops I forgot Dm.

Woops I forgot Dm.
Forum: Zone 04-20-2009, 08:51 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,503
Posted By noublipasa
Really ? i relly don t see whats so fun about...

Really ? i relly don t see whats so fun about platform... :( the only fun thing was to OS people with my doubleshot
Showing results 26 to 50 of 113

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.