Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 48 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Glory
Forum: Tech Support 11-25-2002, 07:23 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 943
Posted By Glory
Didn't work. =(

Didn't work. =(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-25-2002, 04:12 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,211
Posted By Glory
Actually the water does look quite similar to...

Actually the water does look quite similar to this, I'm no expert the water just looked familiar.

http://hardlife.krawall.de/auroriaonline/page/screenshots/ao_shield2.png
Forum: Tech Support 11-25-2002, 04:00 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 943
Posted By Glory
Controller...

Hmmm I am having some problem...I don't know which this would be related to...but when I play graal with control, for some reason it always pushed to the top left hand corner...ALOT and I have no...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-25-2002, 12:31 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,780
Posted By Glory
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Question about Maloria.. (don't change to that forum please)

I personally think you deserve much better staff and I garuntee you, you could probably get better staff.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-24-2002, 09:45 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,780
Posted By Glory
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Question about Maloria.. (don't change to that forum please)

I logged off so I don't know what happened to me...also...it was HomieG Kidragon or something and Psycho Raymond. >=/
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-24-2002, 05:07 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,780
Posted By Glory
Re: Re: Question about Maloria.. (don't change to that forum please)

Yes, I was warned to be jailed because this guy named Jesta made it and he was swearing at me in masses to take it off, he didn't get warned for that but I get warned for wearing a head. Ohand...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-23-2002, 09:23 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,780
Posted By Glory
Re: Re: Question about Maloria.. (don't change to that forum please)

I know. Oh well let's see..servers not to play...wow that brings me up to a total of atleast 5!
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-23-2002, 09:06 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,780
Posted By Glory
Question about Maloria.. (don't change to that forum please)

How is it fair you get warned/jailed/banned for using someone elses head, which you oculd easily make a script for? LOL...it seems you spend more time yelling at people to remove heads than you do at...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-23-2002, 05:36 AM
Replies: 127
Views: 11,165
Posted By Glory
No need for a filter anymore, I was talking to...

No need for a filter anymore, I was talking to unixmad and he replied with.



I think we can all stop arguing now? :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-19-2002, 02:01 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 6,400
Posted By Glory
LOL. yes. I guess so. rofl.

LOL. yes. I guess so. rofl.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-19-2002, 01:56 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 6,400
Posted By Glory
::happy:: GO MOONIE!!!1 <3 <3 <3GO MOONIE!!!1 <3...

::happy:: GO MOONIE!!!1 <3 <3 <3GO MOONIE!!!1 <3 <3 <3GO MOONIE!!!1 <3 <3 <3GO MOONIE!!!1 <3 <3 <3GO MOONIE!!!1 <3 <3 <3GO MOONIE!!!1 <3 <3 <3GO MOONIE!!!1 <3 <3 <3GO MOONIE!!!1 <3 <3 <3GO MOONIE!!!1...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-19-2002, 12:46 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,506
Posted By Glory
Exactly what happened to me!!!!1 except mine's...

Exactly what happened to me!!!!1 except mine's been ages lol/
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-18-2002, 02:17 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,506
Posted By Glory
No, someone closed it when it shouldn't have been...

No, someone closed it when it shouldn't have been otherwise I would have posted there...also sorry but it didn't come I waited 30 mins and still nothing so I was just asking :/
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-18-2002, 01:58 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,506
Posted By Glory
Heh could someone be a darlz

and change their password for me (well try to anyway) and tell me if they get the email...I tried 3 different email providers on 3 different accounts and they still didn't send the code >=/ lmao....
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-17-2002, 12:00 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,027
Posted By Glory
I posted that before you said that, lol. Anyway I...

I posted that before you said that, lol. Anyway I just used my other comp :/ lol
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-17-2002, 11:53 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,027
Posted By Glory
Re: Re: Bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah

But I don't want to have to email Lyndzey every month so I can change my pass >=/
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-17-2002, 11:34 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,027
Posted By Glory
Angry Bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah bah

There was an error with your request!

The following error occured while processing your request:

Please use the official Password Changer form at graalonline.com.

Please press the 'Back'...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-16-2002, 09:16 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 801
Posted By Glory
Posting for Willow: Nova (FAQ) (16/11/02...

Posting for Willow:

Nova (FAQ) (16/11/02 10:55:14 AM):
3rd warning - all staff can warn if you are abusing rules after this tifa or a gp will
be notified
*Willow (16/11/02 10:55:04 AM):...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-11-2002, 06:47 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,916
Posted By Glory
LOL!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-10-2002, 07:49 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,871
Posted By Glory
TRIAL ACCOUNT.

TRIAL ACCOUNT.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-08-2002, 04:51 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 4,611
Posted By Glory
Tifa and the Moon Gods, oh and Nemesis, I would...

Tifa and the Moon Gods, oh and Nemesis, I would miss 3 long years of lovin, lol.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-07-2002, 06:36 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,827
Posted By Glory
Sorry, I know I'm a total blonde....

Sorry, I know I'm a total blonde. Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyy your levels aren't that bad...there was one or two I didn't like..as the places you put tiles were...um...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 11-07-2002, 05:00 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,827
Posted By Glory
Re: Bomy moon

Post levels. Wait, I will just go look for some of yours. lol.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-06-2002, 01:25 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 5,020
Posted By Glory
Yes Einstein, but did I say I was a girl? No,...

Yes Einstein, but did I say I was a girl? No, whoopy doo. Oh and pitty there was only a few people, not once did I say I was female. so bye.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-06-2002, 09:15 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 5,020
Posted By Glory
Wow time to go turn into a girl... ::cough:: why...

Wow time to go turn into a girl... ::cough:: why would you even bother to pretend being a girl, do you have some mental problems? God, and then nothing you types make sense....and then I am sure I...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.