Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 260
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Riot
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-23-2009, 08:10 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,500
Posted By Riot
timevar isn't meant to give your local time. It...

timevar isn't meant to give your local time. It increases by 1 every 5 seconds, and I believe is based off of when Graal2001 went online.
Forum: Tech Support 10-21-2009, 08:36 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,941
Posted By Riot
From like 30 minutes ago:

From like 30 minutes ago:
Forum: Tech Support 10-21-2009, 07:26 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,941
Posted By Riot
Also getting this issue on Delteria Dev. We...

Also getting this issue on Delteria Dev.

We have no NPCServer, rights, or files of any kind. Serverlister attempts to start up the npcserver but fails.

Edit: and now we're not listed anymore.
Forum: Bug Report 10-03-2009, 11:24 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 9,280
Posted By Riot
With it happening during UAC prompts, does it...

With it happening during UAC prompts, does it happen if you turn off desktop dimming? In Windows 7 move the UAC slider down one tick from the default, second to last one.

I usually turn desktop...
Forum: Delteria Main Forum 09-28-2009, 07:17 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,497
Posted By Riot
This is actually very true. Delteria has always...

This is actually very true. Delteria has always had spikes in development and then has times where little work gets done. Right now development is slowly starting to pick back up again.
Forum: Future Improvements 08-24-2009, 11:51 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 3,127
Posted By Riot
I'm pretty sure DBNPCs are protected by default,...

I'm pretty sure DBNPCs are protected by default, assuming no one has adjusted server options... At least going off of http://graal.net/index.php/Server_options#DBNPCs_Protection they should be. I'm...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-23-2009, 12:10 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,206
Posted By Riot
Take a look at:...

Take a look at: http://graal.net/index.php/Creation/Dev/Script/Starting_Guide#Standard_object_functions

You'll find these functions which may be of use to you:
obj.add(obj2) - adds an object to...
Forum: NPC Scripting 08-06-2009, 11:45 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 3,292
Posted By Riot
Generally though, scripts don't start using a lot...

Generally though, scripts don't start using a lot of CPU time as reported by /stats (I've noticed it happening maybe 5 times, while the slowdowns have been happening for months).

The laglog on...
Forum: Future Improvements 08-03-2009, 08:31 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,750
Posted By Riot
Code folding would be a rather nice feature if it...

Code folding would be a rather nice feature if it could be added, I've gotten rather used to having that in editors like Eclipse and Visual Studio.



In most editors I've used, they simply use...
Forum: Tech Support 07-29-2009, 12:31 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,059
Posted By Riot
LINUX is the name of the publisher they used when...

LINUX is the name of the publisher they used when verifying the Graal.exe, which is why it shows up.

Usually it shows who made the program.
Forum: Future Improvements 07-28-2009, 04:18 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,437
Posted By Riot
I implemented this when it was announced in GS1...

I implemented this when it was announced in GS1 for Delteria years ago, I thought just about everyone forgot about it considering not even Zone or GK implement it.
Forum: Future Improvements 07-28-2009, 04:06 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,437
Posted By Riot
You can edit the description field (the top half)...

You can edit the description field (the top half) like Delteria and Era does: http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66016
Forum: Future Improvements 07-28-2009, 03:06 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,437
Posted By Riot
They've been missing for awhile for me. I also...

They've been missing for awhile for me. I also get black squares on the Start menu.

On my other computer they're just empty spots.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-03-2009, 02:13 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,875
Posted By Riot
I voted on and off, I take extended breaks and...

I voted on and off, I take extended breaks and don't really get a whole lot of work done these days between family, school, and various jobs.

I'm working on the new Delteria, which is a project of...
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-26-2009, 06:40 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,435
Posted By Riot
I experimented with this a few days ago actually,...

I experimented with this a few days ago actually, this was a small sample I came up with:

function onCreated() {
temp.walkable = {0, 2};
temp.blocking = {1};
temp.stopping = {2};

...
Forum: Code Gallery 06-04-2009, 10:10 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 3,979
Posted By Riot
PRIMARY KEY is normally just adding a UNIQUE...

PRIMARY KEY is normally just adding a UNIQUE index, unless its an integer column.
Forum: Future Improvements 06-02-2009, 09:27 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,149
Posted By Riot
I asked about getting something like this when he...

I asked about getting something like this when he mentioned using POST on the TwitterBot page and he responded with using sockets for it:...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 05-10-2009, 08:07 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 9,261
Posted By Riot
You know, that is not quite how I remember it...

You know, that is not quite how I remember it...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-12-2007, 11:18 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,942
Posted By Riot
It depends, its better for me since DirectX mode...

It depends, its better for me since DirectX mode has a few minor issues (mostly animated tiles) under Vista while OpenGL doesn't.

I don't notice a quality difference in anything.
Forum: Code Gallery 05-06-2007, 10:02 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 4,602
Posted By Riot
function onUpdateGani() { ...

function onUpdateGani()
{
this.updategani();
}

I use it in the Gralats class I rescripted awhile ago
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 04-30-2007, 08:06 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,982
Posted By Riot
If you remove a bush by changing the tiles the...

If you remove a bush by changing the tiles the server should automatically change them back. It does on Delteria Dev.
Forum: Code Gallery 04-30-2007, 12:02 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 6,439
Posted By Riot
The internal system only does this for you. It is...

The internal system only does this for you. It is censored before it is sent to other players.
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 04-02-2007, 10:59 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,286
Posted By Riot
message(NULL); will work fine. "" is considered...

message(NULL); will work fine. "" is considered null as far as Graal is concerned, as is 0.

The following works fine:
function onCreated()
{
message("test");
this.scheduleEvent(1, "hide",...
Forum: NPC Scripting 03-30-2007, 11:42 PM
Replies: 99
Views: 15,499
Posted By Riot
I was about to comment on this too: function...

I was about to comment on this too:
function onCreated() {
temp.i;

i = 34;
echo("onCreated(): i =" SPC i SPC "temp.i=" SPC temp.i);
test();

this.setTimer(1);
}
Forum: Old Scripting Engine (GS1) 03-25-2007, 11:45 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,257
Posted By Riot
You almost had it right: if (created) { ...

You almost had it right:

if (created)
{
this.sethearts = 10;
this.setsword = 2;
}

if (playerenters)
{
Showing results 26 to 50 of 260

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.