Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 114
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: eronix
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 04-05-2007, 02:09 AM
Replies: 88
Views: 11,951
Posted By eronix
This topic's been out for a while.. I still see...

This topic's been out for a while.. I still see no real development, and when I log on I see a door, and the level you get when you first buy a server..

In other words: I really don't like what...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-04-2007, 02:06 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,169
Posted By eronix
Damn james must feel lucky with us two noobs...

Damn james must feel lucky with us two noobs arguing over him.. LETS PAY HIM ALREADY FFS.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 04-04-2007, 02:04 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 10,331
Posted By eronix
Do those retards at UN still give their Events...

Do those retards at UN still give their Events Team RC's?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-04-2007, 01:56 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,440
Posted By eronix
ya graal 3d is out.

ya graal 3d is out.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-04-2007, 01:30 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,356
Posted By eronix
What color is it now? Pokemon hunter green?

What color is it now? Pokemon hunter green?
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 04-04-2007, 01:25 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 10,331
Posted By eronix
I see a bunch of untrained staff posing as...

I see a bunch of untrained staff posing as pokemon characters and a guy who sounds like Elvis.

I also see a shared account ;o guess what one has the * in it, nope it's not staff.

Also looks...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-03-2007, 11:11 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,356
Posted By eronix
i thote tat wuz pike ceu

i thote tat wuz pike ceu
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-03-2007, 11:10 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,169
Posted By eronix
Thats why his project once went hosted, and your...

Thats why his project once went hosted, and your "projects" (do you even do anything?) have never been up.

Thanks about the post count thing by the way, I came back after a couple months on a new...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-03-2007, 11:01 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,356
Posted By eronix
Hey! Your name seems kinda familiar.. What...

Hey!

Your name seems kinda familiar.. What servers did you play?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-03-2007, 11:00 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,440
Posted By eronix
What day is that?

What day is that?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-03-2007, 01:56 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 956
Posted By eronix
How do you figure?

How do you figure?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-03-2007, 01:50 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,169
Posted By eronix
brads rich he don8 but game items

brads rich he don8 but game items
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-03-2007, 01:17 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,169
Posted By eronix
loel u can just tink i gotz cyber kintec powerzz

loel u can just tink i gotz cyber kintec powerzz
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-03-2007, 01:03 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 956
Posted By eronix
Not just any hotel, HABBO HOTEL. Then...

Not just any hotel,

HABBO HOTEL.

Then you could throw in some she bang she bang kinda stuff.

It would be so awesome, knights all doing the william hung dance :D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-03-2007, 12:38 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 956
Posted By eronix
Habbo hotel.

Habbo hotel.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-03-2007, 12:36 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,169
Posted By eronix
Who the **** is this warp2whatever the hell your...

Who the **** is this warp2whatever the hell your name is, honestly, you always whine about screenshots, go away if you don't know who TheJames is ;(

And Rapid.. If I remember correctly, and from...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-02-2007, 11:44 PM
Replies: 95
Views: 9,433
Posted By eronix
'Grats, Hell. I think I used to talk to you...

'Grats, Hell.

I think I used to talk to you years ago, you seemed like a nice person.. ;O

Good luck with GST, and I hope you can hold up to all the owners who will be begging you for help now ;(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-02-2007, 02:38 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,375
Posted By eronix
Well he took time to make this advertisement look...

Well he took time to make this advertisement look good, I hope you're not letting us down, Stan ;(
Forum: Level Design 04-02-2007, 02:26 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,040
Posted By eronix
Great detail, good overall use of tiles.. I...

Great detail, good overall use of tiles..

I give it a 9 of 10, the building in the middle looks a bit strange.. But cool either way.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-02-2007, 02:16 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,375
Posted By eronix
At least it doesn't compare to Jigga's 50

At least it doesn't compare to Jigga's 50
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-02-2007, 02:10 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,348
Posted By eronix
Not true. In real life you can get held a...

Not true.

In real life you can get held a grudge against for something you do IRL.

Online you can look like a ugly nerd and you're still loved by hot IRL girls with no life online :D

wut.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-02-2007, 02:05 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,375
Posted By eronix
Waah waah waah, I only saw two threads about...

Waah waah waah, I only saw two threads about Stone Henge.

Lance and Sam worked here? Eff.. That's pretty good.

Love the ideas. Good luck, if I do come back I know where I'm applying >:D
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-01-2007, 03:57 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 6,053
Posted By eronix
No, no I understand that totally. I'm just...

No, no I understand that totally. I'm just saying, if they accept SP to have something, then some midgets are going to whine and get themselves something.

Case in point, I know your making a...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-01-2007, 03:44 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,348
Posted By eronix
Again, being someone who really went hardcore to...

Again, being someone who really went hardcore to try and do something like this, I found three extremely hard-to-get through flaws.

#1: Lack of graalians:
You're only going to have the graalians...
Forum: Era Main Forum 04-01-2007, 02:36 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 4,372
Posted By eronix
ya men ten i wuz allll peace man peace

ya men ten i wuz allll peace man peace
Showing results 26 to 50 of 114

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.