Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 45 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sage_Shadowbane
Forum: NPC Scripting 01-11-2010, 05:31 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,561
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
NPC Movement Help.

So yeah, I'm creating my first attempt at NPC Movement, obviously the code itself isn't going to be too great since I'm not that great but learning, so don't make fun of me. XP But yeah, i'm having...
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-25-2009, 06:50 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,457
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Alright well, joining the class serverside wasn't...

Alright well, joining the class serverside wasn't part of the problem, it indeed was the defining of the profile object in the class. So that fixed the problem, thanks Chris. :) Btw i'll reference...
Forum: Graphic Design 12-25-2009, 06:42 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,730
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Lol, funneh. >_<

Lol, funneh. >_<
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-25-2009, 06:32 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,457
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Help pls?

So i've never used GuiCtrls before, i've always just coded my guis by hand using custom images. But i'm actually trying them out, and oddly I can't seem to figure out why my gui images wont work. If...
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-07-2009, 10:21 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 7,836
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
You do know that making up your own events isn't...

You do know that making up your own events isn't going to work, correct? Like almost everyone has already told you, stop trying to depend on us. It's pretty obvious that you haven't even attempted to...
Forum: Graphic Design 12-07-2009, 10:03 PM
Replies: 148
Views: 23,506
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I'm under the impression Dusty is attempting some...

I'm under the impression Dusty is attempting some type of platformer? >_< Btw, really nice stuff as usual Dusty. :)
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-05-2009, 09:25 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 7,836
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Best way to learn, is to practice on your own....

Best way to learn, is to practice on your own. You're really not going to learn how to script by depending on other people on the forums to "guide" you in the right direction.
Forum: Graphic Design 12-05-2009, 09:09 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,994
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Why would you ever even TRY to make something...

Why would you ever even TRY to make something without any intent as to what it's supposed to be.. ? Honestly that's just stupid. Using "Its whatever you want it to be" is just an excuse for your lack...
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-28-2009, 08:59 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,449
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Nope, I can use all other weapons perfectly fine,...

Nope, I can use all other weapons perfectly fine, but when I try to use mine, nothing. :confused:

Btw, didn't know that Chris.. Honestly I thought my way was more secure since it had to find the...
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-28-2009, 12:44 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,449
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Oddly, no there isn't anything silly that I...

Oddly, no there isn't anything silly that I missed.



Nope, the weapon is named Sage/BombTest o.O. And no RC isn't producing any syntax errors.. !pissed! Btw, to my knowledge you can use nil on...
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-27-2009, 11:00 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,449
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Ahhh ok, thanks for the info Dust. :D Edit:...

Ahhh ok, thanks for the info Dust. :D

Edit: Since I made a thread, I'm actually having a problem with a code I'm working on. For some odd reason, when I made this script at first and was testing...
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-27-2009, 09:36 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,449
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Hmm?

So.. I'm no labaled "coder" of any sort, but I have a pretty well based knowledge of Gscript. So I'm not really sure if this is used in other coding languages or anything, but this is just for the...
Forum: Graphic Design 11-27-2009, 09:30 AM
Replies: 174
Views: 30,459
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
These are pretty cool Luda, would be really neat...

These are pretty cool Luda, would be really neat to see some type of collab using the style. >_<
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 11-22-2009, 07:18 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 9,504
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Who knows, maybe you did? I tend to get my images...

Who knows, maybe you did? I tend to get my images from all different places.. :noob: It's rather sad that people can't be credited for the work they do now, but rather what they've done in their...
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 11-21-2009, 01:17 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 9,504
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
You're right, I would. Because I made most of...

You're right, I would. Because I made most of them. :noob:
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 11-20-2009, 11:41 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 9,504
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
I already spot a lot of stolen and edited images....

I already spot a lot of stolen and edited images. :asleep: :noob:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-20-2009, 06:15 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 5,438
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
*Hint* "Self-described". :noob:

*Hint* "Self-described". :noob:
Forum: Graphic Design 11-19-2009, 05:27 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 7,148
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Zombie server screenies

So yeah.. I was working on some tiles/images under wraps for a little and eventually called it quits due to a lack of scripting resources as I couldn't do most of the more advanced scripts that were...
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-07-2009, 01:46 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 6,306
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
You should probably also make it non-blocking...

You should probably also make it non-blocking under an onCreated() function. As this will make it non-blocking as soon as its created for the client, rather than waiting until the player touches it,...
Forum: Tech Support 11-05-2009, 11:59 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,435
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Yeah I think Spawns upload got missed also, can...

Yeah I think Spawns upload got missed also, can you fix please? :cry: Can't log on to the server, or even RC for that matter.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-05-2009, 11:05 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 8,488
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Wow, haha.. ignorance is bliss, isn't it? :noob:

Wow, haha.. ignorance is bliss, isn't it? :noob:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-05-2009, 04:12 AM
Replies: 73
Views: 8,488
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
The price is 29$ now.. o.O. I remember Classic...

The price is 29$ now.. o.O. I remember Classic accounts being VERY cheap awhile back in comparison to the price they are at now. And yeah sorry for going off-topic. I'm also looking forward to...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-05-2009, 03:04 AM
Replies: 73
Views: 8,488
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Roughly yes, I don't remember the exact price but...

Roughly yes, I don't remember the exact price but I know it was somewhere in the range of $7.00.
Forum: Graphic Design 11-04-2009, 11:00 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,927
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Yeah I agree with you on both parts, so i've...

Yeah I agree with you on both parts, so i've tried to do both of those things, increased contrast within the highlight on the shoulder area. And I tried a different approach on the glass part. I also...
Forum: Graphic Design 11-04-2009, 04:20 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,927
Posted By Sage_Shadowbane
Bored, playing around..

Got bored, so I started playing around doodling, and I ended up starting to draw this droid type of thing, no it's not finished, but this is what I have so far. ^^
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.