Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 474
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: AlaricoMontario
Forum: Gfx submissions 08-17-2006, 12:16 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 5,136
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Perhaps you could make a new.. 'Star Wars'...

Perhaps you could make a new.. 'Star Wars' space-battle area of Zone, where that ship is the 'mother' ship and little ships deploy out of it, and you can walk around the ship and operate defenses...?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-16-2006, 11:40 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,044
Posted By AlaricoMontario
SDS Hiring

(since no one paid attention to the post in the SDS thread.... and no, this isn't some pawn off of Raven. I had been meaning to do it for awhile and this is the first day I have time)


The Sea...
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-15-2006, 01:44 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,624
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Zel, It's Graal.... There's not much...

Zel,

It's Graal....

There's not much else to recruit :P
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-15-2006, 04:45 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,164
Posted By AlaricoMontario
5 seconds: 1 shot doesn't seem to bad for me. ...

5 seconds: 1 shot doesn't seem to bad for me.

Then again, I'm not one of those playing 600+ hours on an Era clone, either.


Perhaps ~15secs:1 shot?
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-15-2006, 04:21 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,164
Posted By AlaricoMontario
And there's no such thing as: Fish people ...

And there's no such thing as:

Fish people
Magic
Elves
T'rexes still living
Giant evil man-killing mushroom overlords


Your point?
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-15-2006, 04:18 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 844
Posted By AlaricoMontario
You're right: Magic does own - when it hits. ...

You're right: Magic does own - when it hits.

The problem isn't it's destructive power, that's been fully reached. It's the fact that a newb (and by that I mean the truest sense, aka trial) could...
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-15-2006, 02:05 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,624
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Eh. That would be as annoying as /ksay. ...

Eh.

That would be as annoying as /ksay.

Though I am pissed at the people who abused it, because now we have no way to tell people things in an emergency...
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-15-2006, 12:48 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,624
Posted By AlaricoMontario
I think logs ar ebest, So you can find out...

I think logs ar ebest,

So you can find out which ***** has been repeatedly leaving it open......
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-14-2006, 01:39 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,130
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Well finally someone does Stan :P

Well finally someone does Stan :P
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-14-2006, 05:35 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 8,232
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Malinko's part is done. How do I know this you...

Malinko's part is done. How do I know this you ask?

Because he's used it on me in debug :P

As usual, it gets to the bureaucrats of GK and stalls
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-13-2006, 10:35 PM
Replies: 80
Views: 8,232
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Seriously people, get a life. "Every day I...

Seriously people, get a life.

"Every day I wake up hoping for a weather system".

If that's all you have to look forward to in the morning, you need a hobby. Or a life, whichever comes first -...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-12-2006, 11:55 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 6,241
Posted By AlaricoMontario
We're hiring. Contact me in game: ...

We're hiring.

Contact me in game:

Ciryatur Valanduil Nicholl (Forest)
Val
Valanduil Nicholl
Owner Valanduil Nicholl (Sea Dog Saloon)
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-12-2006, 11:54 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 2,164
Posted By AlaricoMontario
I do agree that due to the time frame we (seem)...

I do agree that due to the time frame we (seem) to be in some sort of hand-held...'gun' should be introduced.... but.....

Breaking all AC?

Only if there was a gani that took ~5 seconds showing...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 08-11-2006, 07:43 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 6,241
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Thanks Raven. ANd we better not have food...

Thanks Raven.

ANd we better not have food problems.

Otherwise the Lionheart's, Hampy, Claire, Morgan, Chris, and Ricky have some 'splainin to do.
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-11-2006, 07:42 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,163
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Or just do like other servers do and instead of...

Or just do like other servers do and instead of having loseable keys,

simply make that player the owner of the house....

/lock house
/unlock house
/add key ACCOUNT..

or however it works.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-11-2006, 05:20 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,916
Posted By AlaricoMontario
I like it. And could help somewhat in either...

I like it.
And could help somewhat in either Administration or back-up LAT.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-11-2006, 05:08 AM
Replies: 134
Views: 6,673
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Here's Kuji...! ...

Here's Kuji...!

http://www.geocities.com/justinwh/kuji.png
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-11-2006, 04:59 AM
Replies: 134
Views: 6,673
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Mystic, Crack is bad.

Mystic,

Crack is bad.
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 08-11-2006, 04:57 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,773
Posted By AlaricoMontario
IT could be for GK. If by chimneys he means...

IT could be for GK.

If by chimneys he means those little fires on the floor or lamps, where if you exit the room for more than x minutes they go out ;)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-11-2006, 02:39 AM
Replies: 134
Views: 6,673
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Mystic, you say he has no friends and no life.. ...

Mystic, you say he has no friends and no life..

But who is the one fighting a fight he can't win and swearing like a sailor because he's mad about a game...?
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-11-2006, 02:29 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,531
Posted By AlaricoMontario
It's not that bad of an idea... Even if it...

It's not that bad of an idea...

Even if it is sort of a con off of Pokemon.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 08-10-2006, 11:25 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,367
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Works

Works
Forum: Crescent Pirates 08-10-2006, 11:22 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,367
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Meh, I'll go try it on debug and get back to you.

Meh, I'll go try it on debug and get back to you.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 08-10-2006, 06:42 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,367
Posted By AlaricoMontario
You know... I thought Tornado Harbor was broken? ...

You know... I thought Tornado Harbor was broken?

Back when I was in CP Raziel told me not to put ships in it because they glitched and got stuck in the middle...?
Forum: GK Suggestions 08-10-2006, 06:40 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,121
Posted By AlaricoMontario
Ha..hahahaha. You have any idea ho wmany times...

Ha..hahahaha.
You have any idea ho wmany times this has tried? And how many times this has failed?

Now, Bjorn is cool and all... but I do agree we need more management. Maybe not in the form of...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 474

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.