Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 316
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ViCtOrEhEhEh
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-26-2006, 07:55 AM
Replies: 111
Views: 16,207
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Bab had 120 tonight because you guys gave people...

Bab had 120 tonight because you guys gave people free npcs and promising they can keep them forever. Other than that, it doesnt matter at all. Plus everyone was just using the NPCs you gave em. Why...
Forum: Graphic Design 06-26-2006, 07:49 AM
Replies: 72
Views: 6,081
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Idk if most swords are blue. Its still nice but I...

Idk if most swords are blue. Its still nice but I dont think swords are blue.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 06-26-2006, 05:09 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 7,711
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
During your time. Like 1 or 2 of those people are...

During your time. Like 1 or 2 of those people are people who like never played G2K really. :P
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-26-2006, 05:07 AM
Replies: 78
Views: 8,967
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Stop trying to defend a weapon that has no...

Stop trying to defend a weapon that has no feelings or whatnot. Everyone knows the katana is superleet and owns.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-25-2006, 09:50 AM
Replies: 72
Views: 6,081
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Hachi told me its MSPaint made. See? MSPaint >...

Hachi told me its MSPaint made. See? MSPaint > Photoshop
Forum: Classic Main Forum 06-24-2006, 11:21 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 7,711
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Not really Classic but Graal2000 when this guy...

Not really Classic but Graal2000 when this guy Dark Phantom was going to Iraq. :P
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/381/epgbg49eq.png
(Its not a really old pic though, at all).
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-24-2006, 11:15 PM
Replies: 78
Views: 8,967
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Who cares about wak Cassini. lelele

Who cares about wak Cassini. lelele
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-24-2006, 08:35 AM
Replies: 78
Views: 8,967
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Gip!

Gip!
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-24-2006, 08:31 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,553
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
P2K > All.

P2K > All.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-24-2006, 08:25 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,440
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
I think all the great people should make a...

I think all the great people should make a server. :] Thats it. Make one now. OR ILL KEEEL U!
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-24-2006, 02:43 AM
Replies: 78
Views: 8,967
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Katana = Isnt rare since mostly everyone in...

Katana = Isnt rare since mostly everyone in Terisu has it. Plus its a gang weapon which mostly the whole gang gets exposed to it (well in terisu it is). Plus arent you in Terisu.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-22-2006, 07:48 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 6,081
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Nice GFX guys. Keep posting and dont make this...

Nice GFX guys. Keep posting and dont make this into a flame war. :/
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-22-2006, 08:22 AM
Replies: 78
Views: 8,967
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
What the hell does Ninja do? Its just a rip of...

What the hell does Ninja do? Its just a rip of PPA. Bounty Hunter is a rip of PPA too. Ninja is just a group of staff suckups and 1 staff member. The ones who suck up the most get better stuff...
Forum: Graphic Design 06-22-2006, 06:15 AM
Replies: 72
Views: 6,081
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Showoff time!

Everyone just show off some nice GFX. Try and step your game up and show your best GFX. Its like a small compition to see whos got the nicest GFX. Even if you arent good, still show off your GFX and...
Forum: Future Improvements 06-21-2006, 08:23 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 949
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
No room sometimes. :[ Plus I put it there to keep...

No room sometimes. :[ Plus I put it there to keep stupid quotes of people.
Forum: Era Bugs and improvements 06-21-2006, 08:21 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,491
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Yes it is. What the hell are you talking about?...

Yes it is. What the hell are you talking about? When I clicked I arived at the hospital again and I died again as soon as I arived there. Also Maverick said "PUT THEM ON HIM SO WHEN HE CLICKS HE...
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-21-2006, 08:20 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,549
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
So, you are supposed to whine to make the game...

So, you are supposed to whine to make the game better and funner. So shut up even though I have no idea who you are and where you ever came from. 05 newbie maybe?
Forum: Era Main Forum 06-21-2006, 06:57 AM
Replies: 6
Hi
Views: 1,279
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
I play now since PPA is back and I merely get on...

I play now since PPA is back and I merely get on for that. What game you play now Mange?
Forum: Era Bugs and improvements 06-21-2006, 04:29 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,491
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Glitch Abuse

I pked Maverick in Morano base, he cried about it and put these things on my body. When I clicked I died again. Isnt glitch abuse jailable or banable?
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-20-2006, 07:26 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,977
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Guys remember them days when Stefan was a little...

Guys remember them days when Stefan was a little boy and we all jumped him? :'( It felt just like yesterday!
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 06-19-2006, 01:53 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 4,148
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Maybe he made plants exactly like your kind....

Maybe he made plants exactly like your kind. Maybe he didnt steal yours but made his own. Maybe... :eek:
Forum: Graphic Design 06-19-2006, 02:09 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,905
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Edit 9

Edit 9
Forum: Graphic Design 06-18-2006, 06:15 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,872
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
DMAN MANG IM KEEL U YOYOYO MAN U SPELL COLOUR...

DMAN MANG IM KEEL U YOYOYO MAN U SPELL COLOUR CANADEEEN. O NOESS ITS BRITEESH MANGGG U SO WRONGGG!! NO U SOO WRONGGGGG. Wtf who cares is a ****in word. Wtf? :frown:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-18-2006, 05:32 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,977
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Okay you won but Graal2k still owned. SOMEBODY...

Okay you won but Graal2k still owned. SOMEBODY (cough minoc) had to get Tyhm to shut down the server. :/ Or something like that.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 06-18-2006, 05:30 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,560
Posted By ViCtOrEhEhEh
Thanks Fidel! <3,32,3,3<#<ctrl+h!!?@!??! We kinda...

Thanks Fidel! <3,32,3,3<#<ctrl+h!!?@!??! We kinda explained we need staff.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 316

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.