Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Asmodeus-James
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-11-2001, 10:40 AM
Replies: 76
Views: 6,083
Posted By Asmodeus-James
[chris] thats why his tag doesnt work

[chris]
thats why his tag doesnt work
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-11-2001, 10:37 AM
Replies: 76
Views: 6,083
Posted By Asmodeus-James
[chrisso] :(

[chrisso]

:(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-11-2001, 10:27 AM
Replies: 76
Views: 6,083
Posted By Asmodeus-James
[chris] :(

[chris]
:(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-11-2001, 10:26 AM
Replies: 76
Views: 6,083
Posted By Asmodeus-James
[chris] apologize for what, exactly?

[chris]

apologize for what, exactly?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-11-2001, 10:25 AM
Replies: 76
Views: 6,083
Posted By Asmodeus-James
[chris] coming from a guy with a account...

[chris]

coming from a guy with a account named stefan_3
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-11-2001, 10:23 AM
Replies: 76
Views: 6,083
Posted By Asmodeus-James
[Nick Sinister] when I was in the timer jail, I...

[Nick Sinister]
when I was in the timer jail, I only pmed you a couple of times and asked you to let me out. when I was in the rock breaking jail, I was only there for a few minutes afk because I...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-11-2001, 10:19 AM
Replies: 76
Views: 6,083
Posted By Asmodeus-James
[Chris Rubeus] look at his hearts. he had 5...

[Chris Rubeus]
look at his hearts. he had 5 hearts when he got in there. you attacked him before he said that. First you put him in the timer jail, then to break rocks, then in the no pm jail
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-11-2001, 10:16 AM
Replies: 76
Views: 6,083
Posted By Asmodeus-James
[Chris Rubeus] what? you were hitting him....

[Chris Rubeus]

what? you were hitting him. What do you expect him to say? "OH PLS KEEP ON HITTING ME YAY"
:rolleyes:
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-11-2001, 10:08 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,659
Posted By Asmodeus-James
[Chris Rubeus] toran is corrupt, :( [Nick...

[Chris Rubeus]
toran is corrupt, :(

[Nick Sinister]
<3 4 u:(
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-11-2001, 09:50 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,659
Posted By Asmodeus-James
[Chris Rubeus] again he jails me while I was...

[Chris Rubeus]

again he jails me while I was playing football
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-11-2001, 09:43 AM
Replies: 76
Views: 6,083
Posted By Asmodeus-James
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I quit.

[Chris Rubeus]

i'll be happy when you're gone
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-11-2001, 09:41 AM
Replies: 76
Views: 6,083
Posted By Asmodeus-James
Re: Re: Re: I quit.

[chris rubeus]

you probably dont know what he did. If you do know, you wouldnt be saying that. If he jailed you for no reason like he did to me and all the other people, you wouldnt be saying...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-11-2001, 09:39 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,659
Posted By Asmodeus-James
[Chris Rubeus] he wasnt lying. I saw most of...

[Chris Rubeus]

he wasnt lying. I saw most of it, and he told me the rest. i cant believe how much of an ass you are.....:(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-11-2001, 09:37 AM
Replies: 76
Views: 6,083
Posted By Asmodeus-James
Re: I quit.

[chris rubeus]

making fun of people who are a tad bit overweight, nice. Im sure people will care for you now
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-11-2001, 09:34 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,659
Posted By Asmodeus-James
[chris rubeus] and you, always supporting...

[chris rubeus]

and you, always supporting toran:(
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-11-2001, 09:32 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,659
Posted By Asmodeus-James
http://aquanet.darktechgameing.com/tasmosar.gif ...

http://aquanet.darktechgameing.com/tasmosar.gif

:cool: :cool:
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-11-2001, 09:29 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,659
Posted By Asmodeus-James
[chris rubeus] i will post on the forums...

[chris rubeus]

i will post on the forums still and talk to you on aim
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-11-2001, 09:26 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 4,659
Posted By Asmodeus-James
Unhappy !!!!!!!!! Bye

[Chris Rubeus]

graal si korrupt, bai. thx toran for jailing me for no reason, bye.
no one believes my brother or any other people when they say what toran is doing to them. i cannot stand playing...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-11-2001, 08:50 AM
Replies: 60
Wts
Views: 4,196
Posted By Asmodeus-James
(James) Please don't make threads like this...

(James)

Please don't make threads like this with my account, can a moderator please close this.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-11-2001, 07:58 AM
Replies: 60
Wts
Views: 4,196
Posted By Asmodeus-James
[nick] This is pointless. I am eventually going...

[nick]
This is pointless. I am eventually going to get out of jail. You are eventually going to get what you diserve (fired) and then that would be one step closer to making graal a little less...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-11-2001, 07:55 AM
Replies: 60
Wts
Views: 4,196
Posted By Asmodeus-James
[nick] Funny how you always lie. You missed the...

[nick]
Funny how you always lie. You missed the part when you came running in the room and hit me with a sword. I then called you a n00b. Didn't cuss. You then shot a fireball again and then all...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-11-2001, 07:53 AM
Replies: 60
Wts
Views: 4,196
Posted By Asmodeus-James
Funny how all the newbies defend Torankusu...

Funny how all the newbies defend Torankusu...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-11-2001, 07:51 AM
Replies: 60
Wts
Views: 4,196
Posted By Asmodeus-James
[nick] You are corrupt. You have always been...

[nick]
You are corrupt. You have always been corrupt (Enigma). What do you expect me to say when you come interrupt a sparring fight I was having and then mess up my sparr rating (reason why you...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-11-2001, 07:48 AM
Replies: 60
Wts
Views: 4,196
Posted By Asmodeus-James
[nick] OMG. another person that thinks...

[nick]
OMG. another person that thinks corruption is ok.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-11-2001, 07:47 AM
Replies: 60
Wts
Views: 4,196
Posted By Asmodeus-James
[nick] BS. How long am I supposed to be in this...

[nick]
BS. How long am I supposed to be in this ****-hole?
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.