Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 404
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: SwimChao
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 01-03-2011, 01:09 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 6,209
Posted By SwimChao
Just to be clear the past week and a half or so...

Just to be clear the past week and a half or so Cron has been sick with pneumonia. I thought he notified the administration (team admins (rufus)) but I could be wrong. Take that into consideration...
Forum: Unholy Nation News 11-02-2010, 06:23 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 5,321
Posted By SwimChao
I have only good things to say about Jazz. It was...

I have only good things to say about Jazz. It was definitely a pleasure working with him on Halloween.

I think he's the best possible choice for the position and will only do good things for the...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 10-31-2010, 08:05 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 6,889
Posted By SwimChao
Do not even put that removed on me. I was not...

Do not even put that removed on me. I was not involved with that competition at all, in anyway shape or form.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 10-26-2010, 06:57 AM
Replies: 259
Views: 42,529
Posted By SwimChao
Just another note, I had no idea the weapon had...

Just another note, I had no idea the weapon had been changed to infect players with the zombie infection.

That was also removed because that's absolutely ridiculous to add to a player weapon, let...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 10-26-2010, 06:23 AM
Replies: 259
Views: 42,529
Posted By SwimChao
To be honest, I appreciate that you brought them...

To be honest, I appreciate that you brought them up. I'll admit, even though I said I wasn't through PMs, I was a little bit offended. Only because I was actually trying to put something out for the...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 10-26-2010, 05:58 AM
Replies: 259
Views: 42,529
Posted By SwimChao
Then you can believe that, and I'll give you the...

Then you can believe that, and I'll give you the negative rep tomorrow to fill the hole.

I never one time argued the facts that there were bugs with the systems. Went about fixing them as best as...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 10-26-2010, 05:47 AM
Replies: 259
Views: 42,529
Posted By SwimChao
No, note I haven't made a post in this topic for...

No, note I haven't made a post in this topic for a long time.

I agreed with the underlying point of the topic. I disagree with you acting like a toddler :cry::cry: crying about every tiny thing,...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 10-26-2010, 05:37 AM
Replies: 259
Views: 42,529
Posted By SwimChao
Same events? Same hats? The only recurring...

Same events? Same hats?

The only recurring thing is the theme of the town, and the Halloween shop where you can buy items from past years. Greatly confused by your comment.

Couldn't you at...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 10-26-2010, 05:17 AM
Replies: 259
Views: 42,529
Posted By SwimChao
It's just a little disheartening for people who...

It's just a little disheartening for people who actually are trying to do something. You guys are effectively doing the same thing that was done to you, in essence, by dragging this topic on.

On a...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 10-26-2010, 05:04 AM
Replies: 259
Views: 42,529
Posted By SwimChao
To be completely honest I took you serious for a...

To be completely honest I took you serious for a little while, and was concerned. I was worried about how you were treated, and I was worried about how the server was being run.

You've all said...
Forum: Unholy Nation News 10-23-2010, 09:22 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,532
Posted By SwimChao
Let the games begin!

The inhabitants of Evenvale haven't even been able to put up all of their seasonal decorations due to complaints of a "ghost ship" harassing the village. What could it mean?

Evenvale is located on...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 10-21-2010, 12:13 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,236
Posted By SwimChao
Isn't that what we all love about the holidays :-)

Isn't that what we all love about the holidays :-)
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 10-20-2010, 11:50 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,236
Posted By SwimChao
Yeah, what Deas said. It was a teaser video...

Yeah, what Deas said.

It was a teaser video I made for Graaloween 2009. Just to get everyone excited.

I like nostalgia, so I posted it again this year. But hooOoOoOOOo knows what's really gonna...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 10-20-2010, 12:23 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,236
Posted By SwimChao
Words cannot describe how angry the quote makes...

Words cannot describe how angry the quote makes me. !pissed!!pissed!!pissed!!pissed!
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 10-20-2010, 12:19 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,236
Posted By SwimChao
Guess what's just around the corner...

vc3HG2Ob8Hc

Are you excited for Graaloween!?!?!?!
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 10-20-2010, 12:01 AM
Replies: 259
Views: 42,529
Posted By SwimChao
Something along those lines, I guess. I won't...

Something along those lines, I guess. I won't speculate.

I know it seems to me that he's been getting away with a lot since GK promoted him.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 10-19-2010, 11:40 PM
Replies: 259
Views: 42,529
Posted By SwimChao
I think it's a generalization to say that all of...

I think it's a generalization to say that all of UN's staff can do that. The truth is, plenty of staff get in trouble for it. I don't know what lets Luca slip through the cracks and make comments...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 10-14-2010, 09:29 PM
Replies: 259
Views: 42,529
Posted By SwimChao
Removed a bunch of irrelevant dumb stuff ...

Removed a bunch of irrelevant dumb stuff

Just to pick up on a couple other things pointed out in this topic, I wasn't friends with anybody on this server and excelled pretty far, pretty quickly....
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 10-14-2010, 09:18 PM
Replies: 259
Views: 42,529
Posted By SwimChao
I don't remember being supported when I was...

I don't remember being supported when I was manager. The general reaction was "Who the hell is this guy?".

Being said, if Bell's post actually was about me, curious why I was never talked to early...
Forum: Videos 09-29-2010, 07:37 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 12,520
Posted By SwimChao
I randomly found this on YouTube the other day. I...

I randomly found this on YouTube the other day. I didn't record it.
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-29-2010, 08:32 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,627
Posted By SwimChao
I thought you would enjoy that. Hope your...

I thought you would enjoy that. Hope your birthday was rad, champ.
Forum: Videos 09-29-2010, 12:06 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 12,520
Posted By SwimChao
Blow Back 2008

PhF7GywY1ZI
Forum: Birthday Forum 09-28-2010, 11:30 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,627
Posted By SwimChao
Post To: Chris Vimes

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/1756/hbdchris.png
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-04-2010, 06:09 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,535
Posted By SwimChao
Happy Birthday, big guy. Respec.

Happy Birthday, big guy.

Respec.
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-02-2010, 09:11 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,937
Posted By SwimChao
I'm actually very flattered by this thread....

I'm actually very flattered by this thread. Thanks everyone.

My birthday sucked, but welcome to the real world!! CYA!
Showing results 26 to 50 of 404

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.