Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 76
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: yo_momma516
Forum: Zone 09-30-2009, 01:52 AM
Replies: 64
Views: 9,559
Posted By yo_momma516
LEOXX!! Do you remember me? ;D it's Clash!

LEOXX!! Do you remember me? ;D it's Clash!
Forum: Zone 08-28-2009, 12:06 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,571
Posted By yo_momma516
Neither do I.. D:

Neither do I.. D:
Forum: Zone 08-25-2009, 07:38 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 10,110
Posted By yo_momma516
What's that supposed to mean D: Oh, and...

What's that supposed to mean D:

Oh, and Maximus, I live in Saint John :O
Forum: Zone 08-25-2009, 07:32 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 9,917
Posted By yo_momma516
ARB!! You still play Graal xD I haven't seen...

ARB!! You still play Graal xD

I haven't seen you in forever bud!
Forum: Zone 08-25-2009, 07:27 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 6,549
Posted By yo_momma516
My recent bounty was almost 1k.. got lamed by...

My recent bounty was almost 1k.. got lamed by some self lamer newb.
Forum: Zone 08-12-2009, 06:16 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,079
Posted By yo_momma516
Dammit, I can't kill the Strafe King anymore!...

Dammit, I can't kill the Strafe King anymore! That sucks :(

Come back every now and then, I still wanna spar you :D

Good luck with GK. I might pop in to say Hello sometimes.
Forum: Zone 08-12-2009, 06:10 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 10,110
Posted By yo_momma516
Rockin' my look there. Still am now. I've tried...

Rockin' my look there. Still am now. I've tried other looks, but they don't compare to the normal Clash look D:
Forum: Zone 08-04-2009, 06:36 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 5,012
Posted By yo_momma516
Lol, that's pretty awesome. Umm.. since...

Lol, that's pretty awesome.


Umm.. since when am I popular? I am somewhat hated on Zone.
Forum: Zone 08-04-2009, 06:28 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 10,110
Posted By yo_momma516
Wrong face D: I had black shades, not those weird...

Wrong face D: I had black shades, not those weird blue eyes.
Forum: Zone PC 03-29-2009, 04:42 PM
Replies: 321
Views: 166,392
Posted By yo_momma516
Proxing with Sayian, between b3 and b4. Sayian...

Proxing with Sayian, between b3 and b4. Sayian would get like 100 kills a round lol, and he'd have like a 700 bounty easy xD
Forum: Zone PC 03-28-2009, 05:23 AM
Replies: 321
Views: 166,392
Posted By yo_momma516
I can't quite remember my funniest moment. I...

I can't quite remember my funniest moment.
I remember rushing base 1 with a whiteflag and people were going nuts and shooting you, and you had to try to get inside the base.
Me and Skate making...
Forum: Zone 03-22-2009, 05:51 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 10,125
Posted By yo_momma516
I quit Zone, and I am on Forums.. maybe once or...

I quit Zone, and I am on Forums.. maybe once or twice a week just to see how things are with Zone.
Is there a problem with that?
Forum: Zone 03-22-2009, 05:28 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 10,125
Posted By yo_momma516
I did. Doesn't mean I can't still go on...

I did.
Doesn't mean I can't still go on Forums. Think about it.
Forum: Zone 03-22-2009, 05:26 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 196,954
Posted By yo_momma516
That's one of the reasons I quit actually. And...

That's one of the reasons I quit actually.
And besides the fact that Zone is dying. We do need some new good updates, and fast.
Forum: Zone 03-22-2009, 05:11 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 10,125
Posted By yo_momma516
Now which was was that? By getting banned?

Now which was was that? By getting banned?
Forum: Zone 03-22-2009, 04:52 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 10,125
Posted By yo_momma516
Yeah, I go on login to see if some friends are on...

Yeah, I go on login to see if some friends are on that I haven't said bye to yet. Plus my brother plays, so I ask him if he is getting harrassed or what not :)
And Sean is right, I quit Zone,...
Forum: Zone 03-18-2009, 03:30 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 10,125
Posted By yo_momma516
It was nice with you all, I might come on Forums...

It was nice with you all, I might come on Forums like I am now.
Again, if you want my MSN or anything, Forum PM me.
I'd like to add, it's been 5 days since I quit, so Nightmare, you phail.
Forum: Zone 03-15-2009, 04:01 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 10,125
Posted By yo_momma516
If anyone wants my MSN or whatever, just forum pm...

If anyone wants my MSN or whatever, just forum pm me :D
I'll come visit Zone sometimes. Hopefully next time, if has gotten more people :(
Forum: Zone 03-14-2009, 06:00 PM
Replies: 125
Views: 82,983
Posted By yo_momma516
WOOT, I am in it! :D That's something I'll...

WOOT, I am in it! :D
That's something I'll remember.
Well, I can show my little brothers friends xD because they <3 Halo, Star Wars, and DBZ xD
Forum: Zone 03-14-2009, 05:41 PM
Replies: 86
Views: 7,776
Posted By yo_momma516
NO, you are John. But, I am too xD Forever a...

NO, you are John.
But, I am too xD Forever a newb :D
Forum: Zone 03-14-2009, 05:22 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 10,125
Posted By yo_momma516
Lol John. You mean talk to me about my good music...

Lol John. You mean talk to me about my good music ;) yeah, I'll talk to you msn
If anyone wants it, just ask me :D
Forum: Zone 03-14-2009, 06:07 AM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,176
Posted By yo_momma516
Like me :D

Like me :D
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 03-14-2009, 06:04 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 850
Posted By yo_momma516
Hahah, I got his 3mil on Zodiacs :D Nightmare...

Hahah, I got his 3mil on Zodiacs :D
Nightmare has been my friend since he started xD he is a cool person.
I love how he makes fun of everyone xD
Forum: Zone 03-14-2009, 06:02 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 10,125
Posted By yo_momma516
Cya Nat :D I'll see you guys soon enough. ...

Cya Nat :D I'll see you guys soon enough.

Well, goodbye everyone. I might visit Zone and everyone in a few months or so..
Maybe if Zone gets better again I will play :O
Forum: Zone 03-14-2009, 05:57 AM
Replies: 314
Views: 46,176
Posted By yo_momma516
Oh damn, don't tell Steve you want Touya as ET. ...

Oh damn, don't tell Steve you want Touya as ET.
I would love to have Touya as ET, too bad he is stuck on UN, ALL THE TIME.

LOL@Nat xD
Showing results 26 to 50 of 76

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.