Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: osrs
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-11-2009, 05:08 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,118
Posted By osrs
I don't [and never liked] like Kaimetsu. ...

I don't [and never liked] like Kaimetsu.

Somehow, I wish he had a good day :)
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 07-07-2009, 03:09 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,396
Posted By osrs
Hey, I know that I havent been here for a while,...

Hey, I know that I havent been here for a while, but what about lil' osrs? hehe

Yea, I started playing Graal around 98 and I remember you very well. Its been 11 years now :)

Thanks for being...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-31-2009, 06:15 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 8,939
Posted By osrs
Hello dude. Well, I was going to play soccer...

Hello dude.

Well, I was going to play soccer for an university in San Diego/CA, but I got my visa denied, then I went to the army and I didn't felt like playing soccer anymore.

Nowadays, I am...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-30-2009, 04:37 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 8,939
Posted By osrs
I think so. I have already worked on many...

I think so.

I have already worked on many projects during these years. :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-28-2009, 07:16 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 8,939
Posted By osrs
I started playing Graal in 1998 when my cousin...

I started playing Graal in 1998 when my cousin told me about it. I couldn't even speak english (well, can I now?) at that time. The first playerworld that I started playing was Dino Valley.

I quit...
Forum: NPC Scripting 02-03-2009, 03:32 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,551
Posted By osrs
Use '==' when comparing two values for equality. ...

Use '==' when comparing two values for equality.
Use '=' when assigning a value to a variable.

Also, read: http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53858
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-28-2009, 02:53 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,945
Posted By osrs
hey, long time no see. It is nice to see...

hey, long time no see.

It is nice to see that GK still has portuguese translations (even if there is no brazilian anymore beside me).
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-26-2009, 03:59 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,945
Posted By osrs
I am back.

Hello,

I just wanted to say hi and say that I am back.

I suppose that most of my buddies from 1998~2002 are gone, but anyway, it is nice to be back and I will try to be on-line as much as I...
Forum: Tech Support 04-03-2007, 04:16 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,649
Posted By osrs
Yes, I changed it during the time that I worked...

Yes, I changed it during the time that I worked on Debug. Thank you.
Forum: Tech Support 03-30-2007, 12:17 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,649
Posted By osrs
Ok, thank you Sam. There.

Ok, thank you Sam.



There.
Forum: Tech Support 03-30-2007, 05:38 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,649
Posted By osrs
No, my own account, It does not even show the...

No, my own account, It does not even show the playerworld list.
Forum: Tech Support 03-30-2007, 05:30 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,649
Posted By osrs
Account problem.

Ok, I migth be posting at the wrong place but I can't find the correct place to.
I have installed Graal again, changed my password and such, but I'm having problems to log in. The executable says...
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-30-2007, 05:24 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 882
Posted By osrs
thanks :)

thanks :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-22-2007, 10:31 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 7,478
Posted By osrs
Looks good, keep up the good work.

Looks good, keep up the good work.
Forum: Server Maintenance 02-06-2007, 11:24 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 8,562
Posted By osrs
Get on MSN some time dude !

Get on MSN some time dude !
Forum: Server Maintenance 02-06-2007, 05:05 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 8,562
Posted By osrs
Is Wan the Manager of this playerworld ?

Is Wan the Manager of this playerworld ?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-28-2006, 07:24 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 13,710
Posted By osrs
nice addition.

nice addition.
Forum: Birthday Forum 07-30-2006, 10:31 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,074
Posted By osrs
happy birthday. :)

happy birthday. :)
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-20-2006, 12:20 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,362
Posted By osrs
Oh yea, happy birthday.

Oh yea, happy birthday.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-02-2006, 09:30 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,417
Posted By osrs
I came back, we are still under alert, but I'm...

I came back, we are still under alert, but I'm home again. thanks for all who cared. :)

here is me: http://img461.imageshack.us/my.php?image=010xt.jpg
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-25-2006, 01:28 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,417
Posted By osrs
You are wrong. We are ready for action, we are...

You are wrong. We are ready for action, we are just waiting a general from somewhere to come and guide us. It's more a civil war, a gang is attacking the state often, and the police wanted us to help.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-24-2006, 12:04 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,889
Posted By osrs
There is nothing on Graal that is worth of an...

There is nothing on Graal that is worth of an upgrade at the moment.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-24-2006, 04:02 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,889
Posted By osrs
Eu nem mesmo te conheço, você sempre foi cusão...

Eu nem mesmo te conheço, você sempre foi cusão mas não guardo rancor, hehe. Mas nem vou mais postar. Um post por dia não vira. :\
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-24-2006, 02:45 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,889
Posted By osrs
So, that's it folks.

I haven't been around Graal for a while (probably six months or so), but I'm always here posting and such. Unfortunately my account is running out in a few days and I won't upgrade again. Then, this...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-14-2006, 03:07 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,852
Posted By osrs
Don't want to start any discussion or so, but...

Don't want to start any discussion or so, but unixmad's word isn't worth of trust.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.