Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 84
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: iFuzzy
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-06-2011, 06:02 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,589
Posted By iFuzzy
ello

ello
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-03-2011, 09:17 PM
Replies: 143
Views: 295,673
Posted By iFuzzy
Nice!! Iv'e seen so much more cooler levels then...

Nice!! Iv'e seen so much more cooler levels then this swamp though, even though this swamp is actually amazing in my opinion. You guys should be excited when I say this :D


I can't wait to...
Forum: Your opinion 01-03-2011, 09:03 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 21,546
Posted By iFuzzy
I think Stefan and Unixmad (or what ever is name...

I think Stefan and Unixmad (or what ever is name is) is Jewish just like me. That can explain why I never buy anything like those Graalat packs or Gelats. And hardly gold membership.
Forum: Your opinion 01-02-2011, 11:53 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 28,473
Posted By iFuzzy
I'd like that. I just feel more "safe" of showing...

I'd like that. I just feel more "safe" of showing my work on the Dev forums if this is implemented.
Forum: Your opinion 01-02-2011, 11:00 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 43,260
Posted By iFuzzy
Oh, I deleted my levels folder along with images,...

Oh, I deleted my levels folder along with images, and we forgot to upload some of them, so I need you to go on now and upload some images for me 3:
Forum: Your opinion 01-02-2011, 10:13 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 43,260
Posted By iFuzzy
Thanks all. I appreciated the positive comments....

Thanks all. I appreciated the positive comments. :)
Forum: Your opinion 01-02-2011, 09:12 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 43,260
Posted By iFuzzy
Well this is why we need to be "babysat" by...

Well this is why we need to be "babysat" by moderators.
Forum: Your opinion 01-02-2011, 09:12 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 43,260
Posted By iFuzzy
You kid about everything

You kid about everything
Forum: Your opinion 01-02-2011, 09:02 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 43,260
Posted By iFuzzy
Red face Trolls and Noobs Developing

Hello, I wanted to discuss today about low self esteem and the Graal community with it's trolling and dis-respect to the new players. Though it can improve new player's skill in Dev.

So...
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-02-2011, 08:10 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,771
Posted By iFuzzy
Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!
Forum: Tech Support 01-01-2011, 11:34 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,399
Posted By iFuzzy
Uninstalling Graal?

I'm too lazy to delete all of these stupid images cluttering my image and levels folder, so I just want to re-install graal and play again with a better/hopefully faster gameplay.

I can't find the...
Forum: Era Main Forum 01-01-2011, 11:31 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 20,994
Posted By iFuzzy
It's like this: Okay so let's pretend Andrew...

It's like this:

Okay so let's pretend Andrew feels like doing some PR work while he's managing his crew.

Andrew: Lalala, Oh hi there what could I help you with
Player: Uhm, is there a way to...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-01-2011, 06:05 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 9,032
Posted By iFuzzy
Ohoo, you must even be cooler! No one needs...

Ohoo, you must even be cooler!

No one needs your answer as you clearly work there as a simple GP to back up the argument. Your posts are actually funny to read too. Especially your levels :D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-01-2011, 04:48 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 9,032
Posted By iFuzzy
They feel cool. :cool:

They feel cool. :cool:
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-01-2011, 04:42 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,238
Posted By iFuzzy
Ey Happy Birthday. :)

Ey Happy Birthday. :)
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-31-2010, 08:33 AM
Replies: 72
Views: 20,994
Posted By iFuzzy
I bet my computer is slower than my iPod. XD

I bet my computer is slower than my iPod. XD
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 12-31-2010, 08:30 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,405
Posted By iFuzzy
cya man, good luck in rl

cya man, good luck in rl
Forum: Tech Support 12-31-2010, 12:49 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,659
Posted By iFuzzy
I fixed it thanks guys! Heres my next...

I fixed it thanks guys!

Heres my next problem: How do I set my server's tileset in because I just get a grassy screen with a black diagonal square line going up and down throughout the level..
...
Forum: Tech Support 12-31-2010, 12:20 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,659
Posted By iFuzzy
No.. I even set it back to Pic1 and it still...

No.. I even set it back to Pic1 and it still messes up.. The tiles on the level go scattered everywhere, etc.
Forum: Era Main Forum 12-30-2010, 11:28 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 20,994
Posted By iFuzzy
Good luck guys. I'm planning to apply later in...

Good luck guys. I'm planning to apply later in the future. I probably won't be able to get an open position though in the future, as I see around 67 people viewing this thread. That's like almost...
Forum: Tech Support 12-30-2010, 11:23 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,659
Posted By iFuzzy
Graal Editor - Glitch?

Hi all, I found another bug I THINK for Graal Offline Editor.. It's been happening for a couple days for me now. My levels I load from my friend's server I work on, and levels I created myself appear...
Forum: Tech Support 12-30-2010, 11:10 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,885
Posted By iFuzzy
ah okay. I thought i got banned...

ah okay. I thought i got banned...
Forum: Tech Support 12-30-2010, 10:59 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,885
Posted By iFuzzy
Couldn't connect to the server?

Hi, I'm having some weird problem. I can't access my graal client or RC. Right where it says connecting to server, it cannot and I have excellent connection. It was fine this morning.. Hmm
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-30-2010, 08:22 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,781
Posted By iFuzzy
Just to give an addition to Mattkan's question: ...

Just to give an addition to Mattkan's question:

Well actually, it's because we wanted to get rid of all the silly lava tiles that we wouldn't need to Level Design with. What me and Mattkan did was...
Forum: Level Design 12-30-2010, 07:56 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 8,458
Posted By iFuzzy
I think I just.. never mind.

I think I just.. never mind.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 84

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.