Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: sage_scooby
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Team 02-19-2008, 07:11 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 58,425
Posted By sage_scooby
All four of them would be a good choice for...

All four of them would be a good choice for Events Master. I like voting myself, let's people choose who they want. If that person doesn't work out hey the majority chose them.

It's not...
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-18-2008, 06:35 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,070
Posted By sage_scooby
Happy Birthday mate!

Happy Birthday mate!
Forum: Crescent Pirates 02-15-2008, 04:24 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,313
Posted By sage_scooby
Gratz mate!

Gratz mate!
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-04-2008, 07:14 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,260
Posted By sage_scooby
Happy Birthday Pojo Cypher!!!

Happy Birthday Pojo Cypher!!!
Forum: Guild Life 02-01-2008, 05:37 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 5,404
Posted By sage_scooby
Akism Cypher Dark Brotherhood Pluffy Gang ...

Akism
Cypher
Dark Brotherhood
Pluffy Gang
Republic
Sin
Tranquility
VIP
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-28-2008, 03:12 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,373
Posted By sage_scooby
Happy Birthday Yann!

Happy Birthday Yann!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-21-2008, 06:25 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 6,324
Posted By sage_scooby
X6

X6
Forum: Crescent Pirates 01-15-2008, 05:16 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,148
Posted By sage_scooby
At least none that aren't already higher than a...

At least none that aren't already higher than a Mayor.
Forum: Crescent Pirates 01-11-2008, 03:36 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,393
Posted By sage_scooby
G'luck mates. I look forward to it.

G'luck mates. I look forward to it.
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-07-2008, 06:44 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,584
Posted By sage_scooby
Happy Birthday Kara!

Happy Birthday Kara!
Forum: Birthday Forum 01-07-2008, 06:44 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 807
Posted By sage_scooby
Happy Birthday Maroku!

Happy Birthday Maroku!
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 12-07-2007, 06:07 AM
Replies: 139
Views: 33,129
Posted By sage_scooby
That would have been a good idea. Jailing is...

That would have been a good idea. Jailing is not. I press it on accident all the time it's near a common hotkey of mine.




Alt+f4!
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 12-06-2007, 09:25 PM
Replies: 139
Views: 33,129
Posted By sage_scooby
Nope it's real....

Nope it's real....
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 12-06-2007, 08:17 PM
Replies: 139
Views: 33,129
Posted By sage_scooby
Punishment!? For what, I pressed the wrong...

Punishment!?

For what, I pressed the wrong button on my keyboard.....
Forum: Zodiac Main Forum 12-06-2007, 08:13 PM
Replies: 139
Views: 33,129
Posted By sage_scooby
Zodiac, jailed for the escape button.

This is outrageous. I've been jailed on Zodiac for 2 hours for pressing the escape button.


"Please, be aware that if you press escape while in a dungeon it'll be logged. If you're in a party...
Forum: Birthday Forum 11-18-2007, 03:55 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 936
Posted By sage_scooby
Happy Birthday Calani!

Happy Birthday Cal! :D
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 11-07-2007, 04:23 PM
Replies: 11
Ey.
Views: 2,124
Posted By sage_scooby
Allo, glad you found the forums. :)

Allo, glad you found the forums. :)
Forum: GK Suggestions 10-27-2007, 03:29 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,845
Posted By sage_scooby
Who carries coins? Diamonds and Dust.

Who carries coins?

Diamonds and Dust.
Forum: Birthday Forum 10-25-2007, 05:59 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,331
Posted By sage_scooby
ViCtOrEhEhEh (18)

Happy Birthday Victor!
Forum: GK Bugs 10-24-2007, 03:21 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,294
Posted By sage_scooby
A Big nasty rabbit tooth is gross. Also it is a...

A Big nasty rabbit tooth is gross. Also it is a confusing one to figure out.

Please do change the gold spring part, it confuses new players.
Forum: Birthday Forum 10-24-2007, 03:10 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 941
Posted By sage_scooby
TsunamiCatfish007 (23)

Happy Birthday Dark Lady Bassett, Bassett Huntress, er or any other alias.

I haven't seen you around in quite a while, so I doubt you'll see this. It's not like you posted on the forums much...
Forum: GK Suggestions 10-23-2007, 04:59 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,645
Posted By sage_scooby
It only takes one person to lag it up.

It only takes one person to lag it up.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-20-2007, 04:55 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,276
Posted By sage_scooby
Welcome back. I'd like to say I win for...

Welcome back.

I'd like to say I win for being the first to suggest mobo!

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77026
Forum: Birthday Forum 10-18-2007, 05:11 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,226
Posted By sage_scooby
oo Oo me too Happy Birthday mate!:D

oo Oo me too Happy Birthday mate!:D
Forum: GK Suggestions 10-18-2007, 04:59 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,696
Posted By sage_scooby
I had a handful of people pm me yesterday asking...

I had a handful of people pm me yesterday asking how to get to the event. I told them to use the gui they said they couldn't see it. Maybe it has something to do with observer mode, or accounts...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.