Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 444
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Crono1508
Forum: Questions about V6 03-01-2011, 09:17 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 88,712
Posted By Crono1508
I have great or some experience in graphics,...

I have great or some experience in graphics, levels, and scripting from my time learning how to develop throughout the years. However, I've lost all interest in developing due to the declining graal...
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 02-15-2011, 05:46 PM
Replies: 78
Views: 12,079
Posted By Crono1508
i dont think anyone cares anymore

i dont think anyone cares anymore
Forum: Graphic Design 02-02-2011, 10:32 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,204
Posted By Crono1508
Remember, it is a Short Sword, but I'll keep and...

Remember, it is a Short Sword, but I'll keep and mind and see what I can do with the blade.
Forum: Graphic Design 02-02-2011, 09:42 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,204
Posted By Crono1508
Weapons to Improve

Just drawing weapons for the hell of it.

Its been awhile for me, but to keep it short and simple.

Looking for any advice to improve these weapon graphics, starting off with this sword...
...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-27-2011, 10:34 PM
Replies: 286
Views: 71,708
Posted By Crono1508
You're going to downsize the server anyways and...

You're going to downsize the server anyways and not play it.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-27-2011, 10:14 AM
Replies: 286
Views: 71,708
Posted By Crono1508
I might be willing to help out with future...

I might be willing to help out with future development on Maloria now that I'm convinced its
going to be officially re-released (finally) in over about 5-6 years from it was taken down.

I just...
Forum: Graphic Design 01-27-2011, 10:11 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,172
Posted By Crono1508
Question: Weapon Graphics

In your opinion, is it easier to draw a weapon such as Axe, Sword, or a Mace
diagonally or vertical and then rotating it diagonally?

Your thoughts.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 01-24-2011, 02:22 AM
Replies: 286
Views: 71,708
Posted By Crono1508
Somebody told me this server is almost ready for...

Somebody told me this server is almost ready for its comeback to the Classic list, is this true?
Forum: Sounds & Music 01-18-2011, 08:35 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,748
Posted By Crono1508
Our friend spydrct02 PGV5oU2wuqc

Our friend spydrct02

PGV5oU2wuqc
Forum: Graphic Design 12-29-2010, 02:36 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,006
Posted By Crono1508
I would consider Final Fantasy III / VI tileset...

I would consider Final Fantasy III / VI tileset godly before this game.
Forum: Graphic Design 12-22-2010, 09:50 AM
Replies: 214
Views: 33,021
Posted By Crono1508
A masterpiece by Elk in this thread.

A masterpiece by Elk in this thread.
Forum: Unholy Nation Main Forum 10-27-2010, 08:16 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 6,889
Posted By Crono1508
I can't believe that I'm saying this, but if...

I can't believe that I'm saying this, but if Streety was in-charge of the hat contest, it would've gone a lot smoother. He seems to be on his A game when Halloween is around.
Forum: Tech Support 10-07-2010, 06:41 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 6,333
Posted By Crono1508
Just because you have the rights to upload images...

Just because you have the rights to upload images or hats onto a server, and then use them to harass players doesn't make it right.

Poor management if you ask me.
Forum: Level Design 10-02-2010, 10:57 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 8,382
Posted By Crono1508
I hate you. :\

I hate you. :\
Forum: Level Design 10-02-2010, 10:13 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 8,382
Posted By Crono1508
Here is why I don't do it and why everything...

Here is why I don't do it and why everything looks worse when I do do that:
Forum: Level Design 10-02-2010, 12:18 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 8,382
Posted By Crono1508
Update #3: Incase you need help connecting...

Update #3:

Incase you need help connecting the dots:

http://i51.tinypic.com/1zzop7b.png

Thank you Rufus for the color choice of the purple castle tiles.
Feedback and comments on the levels...
Forum: Level Design 09-09-2010, 04:07 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 8,382
Posted By Crono1508
Annoying on player, annoying on forums. ...

Annoying on player, annoying on forums.

Ignored on both.
Forum: Level Design 09-09-2010, 02:03 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 8,382
Posted By Crono1508
Update #2:

Update #2:
Forum: Level Design 08-23-2010, 06:19 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 8,382
Posted By Crono1508
This is the criticism I was looking for, and I...

This is the criticism I was looking for, and I appreciate the picture example to explain your thoughts as well.

The area you highlighted red, the level is actually elevated as you can see the...
Forum: Level Design 08-22-2010, 02:28 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 8,382
Posted By Crono1508
Take realism out of the context. Graal is...

Take realism out of the context.

Graal is not life, its a game as stated previously.

If this was realism, I wouldn't have used snow and grass inside a house to begin with.

As far as the snow...
Forum: Level Design 08-20-2010, 02:27 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 8,382
Posted By Crono1508
Inside: Need Advice

Most of the tiles for this level is pretty much set, just lacking lighting effects and NPCs to add-on for this level.

Original:

http://i34.tinypic.com/f7wo5.png

Update #1:
...
Forum: Level Design 06-14-2010, 07:36 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 4,891
Posted By Crono1508
Dusty alone has done more projects than Unholy...

Dusty alone has done more projects than Unholy Nation's staff combined in the last 3 years.
Forum: Level Design 06-13-2010, 11:53 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 4,891
Posted By Crono1508
You spent a lot of time on development. However,...

You spent a lot of time on development. However, you never put these bad boys to the test. I don't see why you don't turn all of your great things into a "server" because that's what most people...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 02-15-2010, 10:21 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 16,038
Posted By Crono1508
I would be extremely satisfied if they brought...

I would be extremely satisfied if they brought back the old Maloria. The one before Gambet became in control with his taxed auction house, lottery, and items that gave weird buffs (such as a fire...
Forum: Bug Report 11-18-2009, 01:03 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 12,193
Posted By Crono1508
Stated in the other thread:...

Stated in the other thread: http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1538649#post1538649
Showing results 26 to 50 of 444

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.