Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 39 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Valder
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-14-2007, 12:45 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 7,327
Posted By Valder
Set up some kinda of "teaser" so that people can...

Set up some kinda of "teaser" so that people can try out some of these features for themselves instead of relying on screenshots.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-13-2007, 09:02 AM
Replies: 182
Views: 31,200
Posted By Valder
Why me if I may ask?

Why me if I may ask?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-13-2007, 05:11 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 2,527
Posted By Valder
<3

<3
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-10-2007, 12:42 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 1,409
Posted By Valder
Happy Birthday Cutie ;)

Happy Birthday Cutie ;)
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 02-08-2007, 06:27 PM
Replies: 20
Hey
Views: 3,089
Posted By Valder
Hey there cutie ;)

Hey there cutie ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-21-2006, 03:32 AM
Replies: 82
Views: 8,270
Posted By Valder
This is the second time the playerworld has been...

This is the second time the playerworld has been "revived" and it failed again. Let people have their memories and just let the server go.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-20-2006, 10:59 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 8,270
Posted By Valder
Solution A: Transfer the playerworld...

Solution A:

Transfer the playerworld management to someone who will (hopefully) try to actually revive the server.

Solution B:

Delete the playerworld and let it rest in peace.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-07-2006, 06:21 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 8,270
Posted By Valder
The 2k1 revival failed. It should just be put to...

The 2k1 revival failed. It should just be put to rest.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-21-2006, 02:51 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 4,143
Posted By Valder
I hope this thread get's deleted so the spam goes...

I hope this thread get's deleted so the spam goes away :(!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-20-2006, 08:49 PM
Replies: 17
Poll: namevoteyay
Views: 3,231
Posted By Valder
The Bomyverse!

The Bomyverse!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-20-2006, 08:08 AM
Replies: 73
Views: 5,321
Posted By Valder
I don't understand the concept of this. We can't...

I don't understand the concept of this. We can't go around changing every single item to have it's own GFX if it has some kind of different stat. It's called the Full Helmet of Might, not the Full...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-20-2006, 06:07 AM
Replies: 26
Poll: Reset Poll
Views: 3,810
Posted By Valder
Yes, do a reset. Unless you're willing to give me...

Yes, do a reset. Unless you're willing to give me everything I had back in the day, it'd just be better to give everyone an equal playing field.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-18-2006, 08:10 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,138
Posted By Valder
If people are willing to create the graphics and...

If people are willing to create the graphics and they're already completed, then I honestly don't see the problem. I'm sure that if we manage to get new FHoM GFX, there will be plenty of people ready...
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-18-2006, 08:08 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,591
Posted By Valder
Not to mention the person can get like 10 or so...

Not to mention the person can get like 10 or so hits on you before you can actually move again :\
Forum: Zormite Republic 02-18-2006, 01:26 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,174
Posted By Valder
Personally, I think the most entertaining thing...

Personally, I think the most entertaining thing about GK is watching Grirahan grill someone for stealing, scamming, hacking, etc.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-18-2006, 01:23 AM
Replies: 73
Views: 5,321
Posted By Valder
Yes. Donald has made a ton of stuff that should...

Yes. Donald has made a ton of stuff that should be replacing the ugly graphics we currently have. The majority of players think the current GFX for most of the items on GK are very very ugly. The...
Forum: GK Suggestions 02-18-2006, 01:19 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,591
Posted By Valder
That's what I thought you meant. Gain a...

That's what I thought you meant.

Gain a certain item that is needed to "teach" the spell, then it vanishes when you "teach" someone else the spell. The item IS NOT needed to cast the spell, only...
Forum: GK Bugs 02-17-2006, 11:23 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,041
Posted By Valder
They also need to make it so that if you have a...

They also need to make it so that if you have a pet following you, you can't enter building like main trade. The same about pet monsters. It's really annoying having 3000 gloks in the main trade when...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-17-2006, 08:01 PM
Replies: 73
Views: 5,321
Posted By Valder
The current FHoM is a copy of the golden pawn...

The current FHoM is a copy of the golden pawn helmet. Your argument that it's not mulitply used and such is flawd. And if you sya that it's cause the mask is different, you can say the same about the...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-17-2006, 05:51 AM
Replies: 73
Views: 5,321
Posted By Valder
It's cause he thinks that people will be...

It's cause he thinks that people will be dissatisfied with the way the one I did looks and start to complain about that. But what he doesn't realize is the fact the the CURRENT FHoM IS ALMOST EXACTLY...
Forum: Zormite Republic 02-17-2006, 05:46 AM
Replies: 105
Views: 7,848
Posted By Valder
What's wrong with having 2 events on the same...

What's wrong with having 2 events on the same day? You people act like each event takes like 10 hours to do...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-17-2006, 05:27 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,464
Posted By Valder
The only thing I was using it for was gaining...

The only thing I was using it for was gaining more life on the bomy quests...

Also, 2k1 has Gralats, not plat >_<
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-17-2006, 05:14 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,464
Posted By Valder
Wasn't there some sort of bomy <-> human changing...

Wasn't there some sort of bomy <-> human changing NPC?
Forum: Zormite Republic 02-17-2006, 05:06 AM
Replies: 105
Views: 7,848
Posted By Valder
I'll try and flip-flop back and forth if I can,...

I'll try and flip-flop back and forth if I can, but it'd be MUCH better if the Zormite battle could be changed to saturday or something.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 02-16-2006, 10:51 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,170
Posted By Valder
Well by more than 1 RP admin I meant that this...

Well by more than 1 RP admin I meant that this way we could (hopefully) have one on at all times, or at least peak player times, so if the one can't make it, we have another one with the power to do...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.