Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 146
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 39 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Mitch
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-18-2005, 04:46 AM
Replies: 76
Views: 6,624
Posted By Mitch
Unless recognized by the graal administration, it...

Unless recognized by the graal administration, it isn't considered to be official. Although I like the site and what your trying to do you might want to try contacting unixmad or stefan and ask them...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-15-2005, 02:24 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 866
Posted By Mitch
Inappropriate Images

Considering I'm almost one-hundred percent sure it is illegal to copy the dialog of the pm, I'll put it in my own words. Basically one of the super moderators, most obvious has private messaged me...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 04-13-2005, 09:45 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,581
Posted By Mitch
Yep they will probably go all kung fu j0 on yer...

Yep they will probably go all kung fu j0 on yer arse.
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-13-2005, 09:41 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,483
Posted By Mitch
Most people don't put there real age on the there...

Most people don't put there real age on the there forum profiles.. it's very upsetting.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 04-12-2005, 12:47 AM
Replies: 69
Views: 5,783
Posted By Mitch
The graalonline administrations would most likely...

The graalonline administrations would most likely abandon or reject plans of this specific nature. They gain money in return for hosting the game and updating, however it is most likely they do not...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-09-2005, 02:57 PM
Replies: 140
Views: 28,492
Posted By Mitch
I would like to... But risk incriminating myself...

I would like to... But risk incriminating myself xD.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-09-2005, 02:55 PM
Replies: 90
Views: 9,146
Posted By Mitch
Isn't it about time to close this april fools day...

Isn't it about time to close this april fools day thread? ;p
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-04-2005, 12:42 AM
Replies: 90
Views: 9,146
Posted By Mitch
No, I don't believe all the ps2 players are...

No, I don't believe all the ps2 players are newbs, I just believe the majority of them aren't good. The only thing that would ever make me go to xbox 2 is if halo 3 was for xbox 2 only.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-02-2005, 07:55 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,310
Posted By Mitch
Well thanks for clearifying spark, I appreciate...

Well thanks for clearifying spark, I appreciate it.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-02-2005, 05:28 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,337
Posted By Mitch
oOoOoOo, thanks for the url it might be helpful...

oOoOoOo, thanks for the url it might be helpful in the future... my hosting will expire soon.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-02-2005, 05:27 AM
Replies: 90
Views: 9,146
Posted By Mitch
Xbox 2 is for nubs.. the classic players stick...

Xbox 2 is for nubs.. the classic players stick with the original >.<
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-02-2005, 05:25 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,310
Posted By Mitch
Well, I suppose we all have a different...

Well, I suppose we all have a different definition of top quality flash, so I suppose they could have.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-02-2005, 12:40 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,650
Posted By Mitch
The operating system isn't relevant in this case,...

The operating system isn't relevant in this case, I'm suprised you brought that up. I'm already aware of the problem I'm simply suggesting it matters what is virtually inside the computer to...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-02-2005, 12:36 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,310
Posted By Mitch
I say this is with the most respect, if they...

I say this is with the most respect, if they could make top quality flash designers or templates and make a good amount of money they would have time to forums or play games... but it's possible.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 04-02-2005, 12:33 AM
Replies: 90
Views: 9,146
Posted By Mitch
Wow, we have some gullible people on the...

Wow, we have some gullible people on the forums..x_X
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-30-2005, 09:36 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,650
Posted By Mitch
Just because the computers have the same...

Just because the computers have the same statistics does not mean they will run the game at the same speed... I'm betting mostly anything Stefan only uses his computer for coding and you probably...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-30-2005, 12:17 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 3,840
Posted By Mitch
That, and if they do this thread, which by the...

That, and if they do this thread, which by the way does not offend them people will know who they really are. No thread that is existant, not deleted by Zander is all legal and cannot be closed by an...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-28-2005, 04:37 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 3,840
Posted By Mitch
Trunks, I will prove it. I have spent a very long...

Trunks, I will prove it. I have spent a very long time playing graal, since about the time golbez was made the first sfx admin on graal. I've learned money is everything whether in real life, or on...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-28-2005, 02:45 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 3,840
Posted By Mitch
That's a good idea.

That's a good idea.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-28-2005, 01:54 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 3,840
Posted By Mitch
As an organized system of power, I refer to an...

As an organized system of power, I refer to an something similar to a government. Users are entitled to post their opinion and or beliefs unless, it conflicts with European law and even this is not...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-28-2005, 01:08 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 3,840
Posted By Mitch
Possibly, one moderator per section, so if you do...

Possibly, one moderator per section, so if you do not like that certain moderator you can go elswhere. Only this would not help as your certain field or favorite section may be covered by someone...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-26-2005, 10:10 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 3,840
Posted By Mitch
Attention To Moderators

I have recently read posts discussing the ratings of the moderators. Ofcourse, these forums were closed, but are people not entitled to their own opinion and to record a public opinion... I believe...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-26-2005, 05:36 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 4,934
Posted By Mitch
However, I have seen many of your forum pm's, in...

However, I have seen many of your forum pm's, in which most cases went directly to me and I agree with kai. ;)

A position would have never been taken from kai, without his personal consent or...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-26-2005, 05:33 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,101
Posted By Mitch
Uh.... I have been using the same keyboard and...

Uh.... I have been using the same keyboard and computer since the release old old bravo.. So I'm wondering how you could go through 3 keyboards in one year.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-26-2005, 01:40 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,337
Posted By Mitch
I would hope your not suggesting that I am stupid.

I would hope your not suggesting that I am stupid.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 146

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.