Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 40 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ff7chocoboknight
Forum: Videos 10-01-2012, 03:01 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 45,558
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
-_-

-_-
Forum: Your opinion 10-01-2012, 02:59 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 25,911
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
v2 > v4 > v1 > V5/6 > v3 I can't think of...

v2 > v4 > v1 > V5/6 > v3

I can't think of anything I like about v3.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 09-25-2012, 09:35 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,455
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
My jimmies are rustled. Wishing fp4 didn't point...

My jimmies are rustled. Wishing fp4 didn't point out that period.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-24-2012, 09:48 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 4,989
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
No it's Konidas' bad drawing.

No it's Konidas' bad drawing.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-24-2012, 01:41 AM
Replies: 40
Z
Views: 12,968
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
o so it's a transformer

o so it's a transformer
Forum: Your opinion 09-23-2012, 02:27 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 42,900
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
Era is dumb because Zelda doesn't have guns.

Era is dumb because Zelda doesn't have guns.
Forum: Your opinion 09-23-2012, 02:22 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 42,900
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
What you cannot do on Era without observer mode:...

What you cannot do on Era without observer mode: AFK forever.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-23-2012, 02:19 PM
Replies: 40
Z
Views: 12,968
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
is that a zoid

is that a zoid
Forum: Future Improvements 09-20-2012, 09:52 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 3,862
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
Two other forums that share the topic of Graal...

Two other forums that share the topic of Graal have much better forum designs.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-20-2012, 09:46 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 8,190
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
Swamp Town.

Swamp Town.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 09-20-2012, 09:33 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,547
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
tim's offended so he'll take it out on graal

tim's offended so he'll take it out on graal
Forum: Classic Main Forum 09-20-2012, 09:03 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 5,827
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
rude

rude
Forum: Classic Main Forum 09-19-2012, 01:15 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 5,827
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
I just won a card tourney. Also, Ranger cheats.

I just won a card tourney. Also, Ranger cheats.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 09-15-2012, 01:07 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,547
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
Especially Erdrick.

Especially Erdrick.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 09-13-2012, 05:44 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 7,311
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
Nope.

Nope.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 09-13-2012, 02:01 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 5,906
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
Well ****.

Well ****.
Forum: Graphic Design 09-11-2012, 03:06 AM
Replies: 1,191
Views: 755,968
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
I don't know about that.

I don't know about that.
Forum: Bug Report 09-10-2012, 10:49 AM
Replies: 1,680
Views: 9,041,383
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
I've been noticing that my options menu (F3)...

I've been noticing that my options menu (F3) randomly changes when I load the client.

55059
55060
Forum: Classic News 09-05-2012, 11:54 PM
Replies: 117
Views: 81,285
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
Nope.

Nope.
Forum: Classic News 09-05-2012, 08:59 PM
Replies: 117
Views: 81,285
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
their*

their*
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 09-05-2012, 05:15 AM
Replies: 244
Views: 253,009
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
graal687389 is ff7chocoboknight2 which is in...

graal687389 is ff7chocoboknight2 which is in Kale's and Aeko's lists.
Forum: Classic News 09-05-2012, 03:40 AM
Replies: 117
Views: 81,285
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
Perhaps he is feeling threatened?

Perhaps he is feeling threatened?
Forum: Classic News 09-01-2012, 12:44 AM
Replies: 117
Views: 81,285
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
Right over your head.

Right over your head.
Forum: N-Pulse Main Forum 08-28-2012, 08:40 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 16,298
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
13 hearts, lvl3 sword, and level3 shield as soon...

13 hearts, lvl3 sword, and level3 shield as soon as I log in. It is a must.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 08-26-2012, 04:50 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 7,219
Posted By ff7chocoboknight
No you won't.

No you won't.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.