Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 2 of 2
<
1
2
Showing results 26 to 39 of 39
Search took
0.00
seconds; generated 40 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
xmann
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
10-07-2009, 07:04 AM
Replies:
42
Yo dawg I quit
Views:
7,136
Posted By
xmann
Well everything depends on how they are doing it...
Well everything depends on how they are doing it at this point. Because he didn't have to pay at first to become the Manager of Classic. I doubt he has to now. But can it be all his fault this...
Forum:
Graphic Design
10-07-2009, 05:57 AM
Replies:
6
My head >:-(
Views:
2,161
Posted By
xmann
My head >:-(
I don't remember my head #. Is there a database that we can look through to find it. or am i screwed? It was a purple phantom looking head...... help!
Forum:
Level Design
10-07-2009, 05:51 AM
Replies:
3
Level Builder.
Views:
1,269
Posted By
xmann
Level Builder.
Can you still download it on the graal site anywhere? When I have more time I was going to start some projects so thought i'd check in on that?
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
10-07-2009, 05:44 AM
Replies:
42
Yo dawg I quit
Views:
7,136
Posted By
xmann
Storm is from another country. Not that it can...
Storm is from another country. Not that it can defend him in saying that he only logs in once or twice a week, because it can't, there may be a possibility that you don't see him, since he is waking...
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
10-06-2009, 08:19 AM
Replies:
35
Expectations
Views:
4,945
Posted By
xmann
May I suggest an Old, untouched world that...
May I suggest an Old, untouched world that maintains originality and a New World that you can do what you please with to try and attract new players. In 1998 or 1999 when you logged on there was...
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
10-06-2009, 01:59 AM
Replies:
29
Updates?
Views:
3,771
Posted By
xmann
It wasn't really P2P either that hurt Classic. It...
It wasn't really P2P either that hurt Classic. It was more of the new servers. If It was just Graal 2001 and Graal Kingdoms, Classic would still have over a hundred players during the day. The fact...
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
10-05-2009, 06:08 PM
Replies:
21
Back but not excited?
Views:
3,699
Posted By
xmann
hmmmm....... let me try again. I could for the...
hmmmm....... let me try again. I could for the longest time, I tryed a 2 days ago and it didn't work.
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
10-05-2009, 07:16 AM
Replies:
29
Updates?
Views:
3,771
Posted By
xmann
Yes, but like I said, having History has far more...
Yes, but like I said, having History has far more meaning then the quality they expect. The server many people grew to love wasn't because of quality, It had a meaning to a lot of people. It had...
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
10-05-2009, 07:09 AM
Replies:
21
Back but not excited?
Views:
3,699
Posted By
xmann
You were correct. I had to buy a new account, so...
You were correct. I had to buy a new account, so I couldn't care less now because either way I wouldn't be able to use forums. So I guess that solves that issue? I had 3 accounts under 1 email and...
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
10-05-2009, 04:09 AM
Replies:
29
Updates?
Views:
3,771
Posted By
xmann
so do you think the Playerworld Administration...
so do you think the Playerworld Administration will "allow" such history pass their inspection, hopefully less strict from 2 years ago.... What kind of updates does it take to upload levels that have...
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
10-05-2009, 04:05 AM
Replies:
21
Back but not excited?
Views:
3,699
Posted By
xmann
So the ship sunk and now they are starting from...
So the ship sunk and now they are starting from scratch? Well trying to start from scratch.... I'll go back and read more.
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
10-05-2009, 03:59 AM
Replies:
29
Updates?
Views:
3,771
Posted By
xmann
Please, make my 36 dollars more useful than...
Please, make my 36 dollars more useful than posting on forums!
Forum:
Birthday Forum
10-05-2009, 03:50 AM
Replies:
3
Whipenie4 (21)
Views:
1,225
Posted By
xmann
i'm over a year late. Thanks? lol
i'm over a year late. Thanks? lol
Forum:
Hello and Goodbyes
10-05-2009, 03:50 AM
Replies:
21
Back but not excited?
Views:
3,699
Posted By
xmann
Back but not excited?
Hmmmm. I paid 36 bucks to play graal, after I remember being told having a life long access to Classic Servers! Yay! hmm. Then I log on....... and there is no Classic, no Graal the Adventure,...
Showing results 26 to 39 of 39
Page 2 of 2
<
1
2
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
01:59 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.