Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 207
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 40 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: FreezeBurnX
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-29-2003, 12:45 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 894
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Don't load heads

Don't load heads for the playerlist / map. Oh how I love ( :rolleyes: ) that option, I got two questions.

1. Why I have to tick it or the heads graphics (on the mini-map) lag me to hell.
2. Why...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-28-2003, 08:18 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,613
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Could you explain more about Rasti?

Could you explain more about Rasti?
Forum: Level Design 10-26-2003, 05:00 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,923
Posted By FreezeBurnX
I like it, 6/10. Maybe change the blue floor to...

I like it, 6/10. Maybe change the blue floor to another color. :)
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-26-2003, 04:33 PM
Replies: 15
=o
Views: 1,392
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Hello Xecutor.

Hello Xecutor.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-25-2003, 01:54 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,004
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Hi, can I be cool too? Bye. :(

Hi, can I be cool too? Bye. :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-25-2003, 01:50 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 6,476
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Who said about ban?

Who said about ban?
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-24-2003, 06:26 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 3,577
Posted By FreezeBurnX
I remember you from when G2k1 was gold. Bye. :O

I remember you from when G2k1 was gold. Bye. :O
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-24-2003, 06:24 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 826
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Hello. :D

Hello. :D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-23-2003, 10:54 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,416
Posted By FreezeBurnX
So you are saying that, if you had copied gaia...

So you are saying that, if you had copied gaia main level it would be crap(about the level) and if he let you use it would be cool(the level)?

Well... Even thought Tornado authorized you to use...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-23-2003, 09:00 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,416
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Huh? You mean that when he was manager he told...

Huh? You mean that when he was manager he told wan that he could use gaia main level at another server? No Sense?
And what about the other levels? Don't tell me Tornado let wan copy other Gaia...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-23-2003, 05:51 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 3,416
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Even thought it's not even better, it looks like...

Even thought it's not even better, it looks like a lot with gaia main level. Don't copy.
Edit: What's so funny? :rolleyes:
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-16-2003, 09:28 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 4,713
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Talking Good Luck!

Last days to send your application. Good luck to all trying out! :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-12-2003, 02:08 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 4,713
Posted By FreezeBurnX
I'd like to see that, also, supports aren't all....

I'd like to see that, also, supports aren't all. Furthemore
Rihgt, wow, ditcionarr'y! Ins't it?:D
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-10-2003, 01:41 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,239
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Oi. There's a cool game named Constructor: Street...

Oi. There's a cool game named Constructor: Street Wars. It's pure fun. You can make mafia and improve your mafia weapons, knife, pistol, shotgun, uzi, mini-gun, laser, etc. As to your mafians work...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-07-2003, 08:12 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,722
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Re: Andor

I didn't see half of these things. The tileset, the new tiles aren't much. Awesome gui, right... which one? The one that comes with graal? Also, why the NPC-Server say Welcome to Valancia and not...
Forum: Events and Activities 10-07-2003, 07:45 PM
Replies: 9
ono
Views: 1,272
Posted By FreezeBurnX
"disaster:Gladiator -Novice- (Events Team) ...

"disaster:Gladiator -Novice- (Events Team)
Alex_6:Alex -Novice- (Events Team)
Kaelink Kuonji (Events Admin), Tseng (Asst Events Admin), Kamuii (Novice), Kirin (Novice), Cross (Novice), Minoc...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-05-2003, 11:49 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 3,540
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Re: True RPG

Good Online RPG = Dream.
It's too hard to create I think. :(
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 10-05-2003, 11:45 PM
Replies: 95
Views: 9,751
Posted By FreezeBurnX
I just came here to wish you all good luck :)

I just came here to wish you all good luck :)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-05-2003, 11:36 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 3,819
Posted By FreezeBurnX
It is, it's like keep tracking down only the same...

It is, it's like keep tracking down only the same person, following the person every place he/she goes and to not stop to PKing she/he.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-05-2003, 07:43 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,592
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Re: What Graal2001 Needs

Those are good ideas. But sadly, they rarely listen :(
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-05-2003, 03:23 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 3,819
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Last time I knew that was named Stalking and it's...

Last time I knew that was named Stalking and it's a rule to not too.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-05-2003, 02:27 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,106
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Level to use hats :O

Level to use hats :O
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-04-2003, 09:52 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,106
Posted By FreezeBurnX
It could be an event... Mystic Hats xD!

It could be an event... Mystic Hats xD!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 10-04-2003, 03:22 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,106
Posted By FreezeBurnX
OMG NEAT! But that properties should be only able...

OMG NEAT! But that properties should be only able to be used on special RP places/events. That would make hats vallue more then others :)
What aboud huds :O?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 09-30-2003, 11:47 PM
Replies: 78
Views: 6,119
Posted By FreezeBurnX
Depending of your point, it's surely better...

Depending of your point, it's surely better except some stuff that is kinda not creative.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 207

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.