Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 346
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 36 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Sum41Freeeeek
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-25-2007, 06:31 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,547
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
on era I would just use this.noplayerkilling =...

on era I would just use this.noplayerkilling = true/false

not sure if that's only Era though.
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-25-2007, 02:22 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,616
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
that's why it's so easy to win chance events :P

that's why it's so easy to win chance events :P
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-25-2007, 02:16 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,773
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
temp.i is set to 0, it's just a variable ...

temp.i is set to 0, it's just a variable

while temp.i is still less than 100, each time it loops, 1 will be added to temp.i, untill it hits 99 (since he didnt use <= ) so it will basically loop...
Forum: Birthday Forum 05-24-2007, 08:36 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,054
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Shotoo2 (17)

omgomgomg happy birthday mange!!
Forum: Graphic Design 05-18-2007, 11:49 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,267
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
the right leg is fine, except it looks like he...

the right leg is fine, except it looks like he has no right leg, just a limb.
Forum: Tech Support 05-18-2007, 05:03 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 847
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
reinstall graal? that might be a bit too much to...

reinstall graal? that might be a bit too much to get your emoticons back but I'm sure it will work. it's not like it takes long anyway.
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-17-2007, 01:25 AM
Replies: 84
Views: 11,333
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
I remember the old old gscript bible. It...

I remember the old old gscript bible. It explained everything for newbie scripters.
Forum: Playerworld Staff Openings 05-16-2007, 09:24 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,173
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
if he wants to pay people let him pay people ...

if he wants to pay people let him pay people
there's nothing wrong with it. maybe from your perspective.
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 05-15-2007, 09:13 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,588
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
it's not that. I never knew Sam knew anything...

it's not that. I never knew Sam knew anything about gscript, lol (sam_is_me, GP from Era)
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 05-15-2007, 02:28 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,588
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
what the hell

what the hell
Forum: Future Improvements 05-11-2007, 04:50 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 4,844
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
yeah, trials are not what they used to be. ...

yeah, trials are not what they used to be.

when I was a trial, I logged on Era, I had fun with the free gun and ammo.. but I was still motivated to buy a p2p so I can "save" and get new stuff,...
Forum: Future Improvements 05-11-2007, 04:48 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 832
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Default Keys

In the options under controls, make a button to switch back to default buttons..

I have my keys all mixed up with the num pad and stuff and it's hard to organize them :p
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 05-08-2007, 08:56 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 645
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
chandler is good, he teaches me a lot too. ...

chandler is good, he teaches me a lot too.
welcome
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-07-2007, 02:33 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 4,306
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
yeah, delete the bottom part of this whole thing...

yeah, delete the bottom part of this whole thing and people won't post there (obviously) and they will post in the correct subforum :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 05-07-2007, 02:32 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,066
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
I don't know, but it's annoying when someone...

I don't know, but it's annoying when someone links me to a graal2001 link and I'm not logged in.
Forum: Code Gallery 05-07-2007, 12:59 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 4,602
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
if (updategani) function updategani() ...

if (updategani)

function updategani()

isn't that the same thing?

why would you do

function onCreated()
{
Forum: Code Gallery 05-07-2007, 12:55 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 5,609
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
this is pretty neat, good job :)

this is pretty neat, good job :)
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-06-2007, 05:08 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,268
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
how so? I only remember those stupid html things...

how so? I only remember those stupid html things crashing people's clients.
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-06-2007, 04:28 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,570
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
I agree. I usually do it like that, but someone...

I agree. I usually do it like that, but someone told me I didn't really need it for functionallity(sp) so this time I didn't bracket in the case's.
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-06-2007, 04:26 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,268
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Mass Message: <graalmsg>#n</graalmsg> is wall...

Mass Message:
<graalmsg>#n</graalmsg> is wall hacking!!! lmf rklg mg omg

I got pissed off at people who did that when I was a newb :[
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-06-2007, 12:44 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,570
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
worked, thanks.

worked, thanks.
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-06-2007, 12:40 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,570
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
Token problem

I'm making a gang system, but I'm having a small problem.
I have this in a class:

function onPlayerchats()
{
if (player.chat.starts(":"))
{
findNpc("Gang...
Forum: Zodiac Bugs and suggestions 05-05-2007, 08:22 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,549
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
yeah, sam is talking about the gambet from era. ...

yeah, sam is talking about the gambet from era.

he's a *****, I don't know how you can get the 2 mixed up :{
Forum: Graphic Design 05-05-2007, 07:16 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,116
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
it looks pretty cool. what's going to be...

it looks pretty cool.

what's going to be displayed in the little boxes?
Forum: Zodiac Bugs and suggestions 05-05-2007, 03:19 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 4,549
Posted By Sum41Freeeeek
I heard people were duping items. oh well,...

I heard people were duping items.

oh well, Zodiac needs a reset :p
Showing results 26 to 50 of 346

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.