Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 43 of 43
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 31 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Ohk4y
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-08-2011, 02:24 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,459
Posted By Ohk4y
I didn't add them there, though I will remove...

I didn't add them there, though I will remove them, thank you.
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-08-2011, 02:11 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,459
Posted By Ohk4y
function onActionPlayerOnline() { //list of...

function onActionPlayerOnline() {
//list of other weapons I had but chose not to include in this post :p
player.join("expfunctions");

showStats(0x400+0x200+0x100);
...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-08-2011, 02:00 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,459
Posted By Ohk4y
>_<

Wait, Nevermind. It just about killed my hud that displays all of the information..
>_<
class : expfunctions

function onCreated() {
// Check if EXP Level is 0
if (clientr.explevel == 0)...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-08-2011, 01:47 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,459
Posted By Ohk4y
Okay, I replaced it and it is working now, thanks...

Okay, I replaced it and it is working now, thanks again fowlplay4 (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/member.php?u=3671)!
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-08-2011, 01:36 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,459
Posted By Ohk4y
How would I implent that?

How would I implent that?
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-08-2011, 01:27 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,459
Posted By Ohk4y
Needed Formula for Exp / Level Gain

Hey guys, i'm here with another question.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
What would be a good formula to substitute for all of this repetition:

...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-07-2011, 09:41 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,062
Posted By Ohk4y
This is exactly what I needed, Thank You!:)

This is exactly what I needed, Thank You!:)
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-07-2011, 02:22 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,062
Posted By Ohk4y
Smile Question

Just a quick question,


The blue bar at the bottom of the screen, it has the start, shop, worlds, buttons. What's the name of it? If I wanted to add a button to it for certain commands on my...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-05-2011, 06:46 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,628
Posted By Ohk4y
Okay, Thanks guys for the help! All is working...

Okay, Thanks guys for the help! All is working now.
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-05-2011, 06:17 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,628
Posted By Ohk4y
Problem with exp gain and leveling up

I have an issue with leveling up in my script. When you kill a player it adds exp to you account with a script:

findplayer(player.account).clientr.exp += int(random(5, 11));

I'm trying to get...
Forum: Graphic Design 09-05-2011, 05:51 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,509
Posted By Ohk4y
tinyurl.com/classicupload or ...

tinyurl.com/classicupload

or

http://loginclassic1.graalonline.com:8080/submit.html
Forum: Level Design 09-03-2011, 09:05 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,448
Posted By Ohk4y
Mattkan, they were both made by me. So please,...

Mattkan, they were both made by me. So please, ask before accusing.
Forum: Tech Support 06-27-2011, 07:37 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,256
Posted By Ohk4y
When My Graal V6 Client updates automatically, it...

When My Graal V6 Client updates automatically, it goes to half way then crashes >_<
Forum: Level Design 06-27-2011, 07:23 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,448
Posted By Ohk4y
2 Levels

Hello, I was wondering if I can get some feedback on two of my levels.
Thanks!

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/7408/91067212.jpg
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/7046/pic1vs.png
Ignore the...
Forum: Videos 06-21-2011, 11:49 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 19,153
Posted By Ohk4y
Talking Hard Style Music Video

Yet again, Another little creation iv'e made.
Enjoy :D
bSvPUoimXVU
Forum: Level Design 06-21-2011, 07:44 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,105
Posted By Ohk4y
Try making the enterance better; putting a Roof...

Try making the enterance better; putting a Roof over the door. Other then that, great job.
Forum: Code Gallery 06-20-2011, 03:09 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 8,175
Posted By Ohk4y
Love it. Great Job!

Love it.
Great Job!
Forum: Videos 06-20-2011, 02:44 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 13,062
Posted By Ohk4y
Yeah 3X - Chris Brown [Preview]

This is just a little something I was playing around with one day.
I haven't gotten around to finish it but I have about half of the
song finished! Enjoy.

dWYTfZ8QlJI
...
Showing results 26 to 43 of 43

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.