Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 67
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 39 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Fox1545
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-09-2005, 05:46 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 7,750
Posted By Fox1545
But I already explained it. It is...

But I already explained it.


It is supposed to show why I assumed that the people around me were clever enough to understand my point without the long explanation.


Oh yeah? Well, I am a...
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-08-2005, 03:27 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 7,750
Posted By Fox1545
I did not say I do not want to. I said I assumed...

I did not say I do not want to. I said I assumed it would not be necessary, perhaps because I spend too much time in #gscript.


Yes it has.
I am so winning this argument.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 12-07-2005, 09:04 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 3,989
Posted By Fox1545
Man, these people posting retarded off-topic...

Man, these people posting retarded off-topic questions are sure pwning you, Googi.
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-04-2005, 02:43 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 7,750
Posted By Fox1545
No, I just assumed you guys would be clever...

No, I just assumed you guys would be clever enough to understand it without be giving multiple paragraphs of answers.

The microseconds it takes the compiler to calculate the number are not even...
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-02-2005, 02:33 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 7,750
Posted By Fox1545
Because CPU time is less expensive than scripter...

Because CPU time is less expensive than scripter time.
Forum: NPC Scripting 12-01-2005, 07:18 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 7,750
Posted By Fox1545
It is not. Ideally you would use a constant like...

It is not. Ideally you would use a constant like this.TILE_FOOBAR = 127 + 15 * 16;, or at least a function like getTileFromTileset(x, y) if the tile is not really namable. Putting magic numbers and...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-01-2005, 12:04 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,924
Posted By Fox1545
That does not change the fact that they were on...

That does not change the fact that they were on Versus before and thus the Versus admin dudes get to use them and you do not.



Well, you are stealing mine. Here is proof.

Loriel saved file...
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-28-2005, 10:17 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 5,719
Posted By Fox1545
Well, except stupidly using a global variable in...

Well, except stupidly using a global variable in a loop spanning about 22 frames in which every single other one of your retarded scripts can break it, I do not see anything technically wrong with...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-23-2005, 07:44 PM
Replies: 74
Views: 8,865
Posted By Fox1545
But each customer would only get a single free...

But each customer would only get a single free dish, right? Until they come to your restaurant with another car?

I suppose it would be even more profitable if you served the free food in a room...
Forum: Zone 11-23-2005, 02:40 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 818
Posted By Fox1545
Yeah, you should really have forum-pm'ed the...

Yeah, you should really have forum-pm'ed the offical Zone staff forums account, and then forum-pm'ed everybody else asking whether they are also interested in the script. And if some people are, you...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 11-22-2005, 07:19 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,333
Posted By Fox1545
It works for me ;o That is because I do not use...

It works for me ;o
That is because I do not use a development environment that tries to escape and unescape things inconsistently across the varying frontends and backend! Stuff like this has been...
Forum: Diskussionsforum (Deutsch) 11-20-2005, 07:05 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 4,219
Posted By Fox1545
Jo, und wenn du dann mit deinem selbstgebastelten...

Jo, und wenn du dann mit deinem selbstgebastelten RC auf den Server verbindest wirst du von Unixmad gebannt.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-19-2005, 03:55 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,397
Posted By Fox1545
Just put the site back up? As long as you are not...

Just put the site back up? As long as you are not going to steal password from the login form, what could happen?
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-18-2005, 05:04 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,800
Posted By Fox1545
Sorry for this long and unstructured post. It is...

Sorry for this long and unstructured post. It is annoying how the post throttling breaks use of the thread structure.


I did not notice your post before, but if you believe that the agreeement...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-17-2005, 11:49 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,800
Posted By Fox1545
Exactly. Also, the original poster's account...

Exactly. Also, the original poster's account should be deleted because his question is answered and he does not need to post anymore.

[/quote]
free, but reserved for gold and vip subscribers as...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-16-2005, 10:22 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,800
Posted By Fox1545
No. It means that you have to send $20 or...

No.
It means that you have to send $20 or terminate the agreement that permits you, among other things, to post on the forums.

One of the texts you virtually signed when registering your account...
Forum: Diskussionsforum (Deutsch) 11-16-2005, 01:59 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,737
Posted By Fox1545
Stop posting in the German subforum if you cannot...

Stop posting in the German subforum if you cannot speak nor understand German.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-14-2005, 07:22 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,570
Posted By Fox1545
http://img421.imageshack.us/img421/4407/germanflag...

http://img421.imageshack.us/img421/4407/germanflag2ea.gif
Stop being all nationalistic okay. It leads to bad things.
Considering the amount of people that I have seen visitting Atlantis in order to...
Forum: Zone 11-14-2005, 02:12 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,691
Posted By Fox1545
This is objectively false as I like Crono.

This is objectively false as I like Crono.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-08-2005, 07:11 PM
Replies: 177
Views: 27,089
Posted By Fox1545
If there is popular demand and someone can hack...

If there is popular demand and someone can hack the relevant nameservers to work with that, I offer hosting on our server. Before you flame us for being less trustworthy for Velox, recall that we...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-07-2005, 08:00 PM
Replies: 177
Views: 27,089
Posted By Fox1545
That is entirely possible without knowing the...

That is entirely possible without knowing the password if both of the login thingy use the same password hashing. Magic of the internet!
(not saying that your feeling was not right, just that it...
Forum: Graphic Design 10-26-2005, 08:27 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,180
Posted By Fox1545
They are infinitely better than those posted on...

They are infinitely better than those posted on the German subforum. I like the smilies set currently used by the forums more, though, but yours would rock in a forum/medium that is styled more.
Forum: Diskussionsforum (Deutsch) 10-25-2005, 09:33 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 4,896
Posted By Fox1545
Warum interessiert es keinen? Weil die momentanen...

Warum interessiert es keinen? Weil die momentanen Smilies toll genug sind.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-24-2005, 10:38 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 668
Posted By Fox1545
Perhaps people need to stop posting retarded...

Perhaps people need to stop posting retarded threads and/or deleting good posts.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 10-23-2005, 04:00 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 4,895
Posted By Fox1545
I am going to be in Florence for a week, starting...

I am going to be in Florence for a week, starting tomorrow.

This is a school excursion and thus is going to involve lots of museums and art and culture. Lots of fun school people are around, so I...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 67

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.