Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 244
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Zeltino
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-13-2010, 09:52 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 22,525
Posted By Zeltino
I hope it opens soon. I so want to get back on...

I hope it opens soon. I so want to get back on this server :).
Forum: Birthday Forum 03-10-2010, 05:57 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,642
Posted By Zeltino
Happy birthday guys :).

Happy birthday guys :).
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 02-26-2010, 06:05 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 4,972
Posted By Zeltino
When I actively played GK, I hung at the MMT...

When I actively played GK, I hung at the MMT quite a bit. I didn't need food because I was/am Bile, but it's always enjoyable to have a party. I remember the Crescent Pirates would almost always have...
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-22-2010, 08:50 AM
Replies: 40
Views: 3,201
Posted By Zeltino
Happy Birthday Tig! Make us proud and drink till...

Happy Birthday Tig! Make us proud and drink till you pass out!
Forum: Birthday Forum 02-04-2010, 06:57 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,421
Posted By Zeltino
Thanks Nat :D.

Thanks Nat :D.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 02-04-2010, 05:40 AM
Replies: 1,042
Views: 721,397
Posted By Zeltino
There already is a hide nick option in-game....

There already is a hide nick option in-game. Also, opening the server up to PC players would make it unfair for players on the iTouch; sparring and PKing wise.
Forum: Classic Main Forum 05-06-2009, 06:30 PM
Replies: 655
Views: 150,952
Posted By Zeltino
God damn it you're an idiot. That's fine;...

God damn it you're an idiot.

That's fine; everyone else will do it. Classic staff can sit back and play with themselves for all we care. If you don't to help, don't you dolt.

I forgot the...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 05-06-2009, 06:23 PM
Replies: 655
Views: 150,952
Posted By Zeltino
tl;dr. I see you bolded current players. I...

tl;dr.

I see you bolded current players. I don't know to what relevance that means to your post.

Classic doesn't have any current players. It has, at most, 7 people online. And that's a...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 05-06-2009, 06:01 PM
Replies: 655
Views: 150,952
Posted By Zeltino
No. No not really at all. I quit Classic...

No. No not really at all.

I quit Classic because the Hit Detection SUCKS. Whoever scripted that should be hung upside-down for a week.

If the Hit Detection weren't so horrible, I would...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 05-06-2009, 05:29 PM
Replies: 655
Views: 150,952
Posted By Zeltino
negative nancy

negative nancy
Forum: Classic Main Forum 05-06-2009, 05:25 PM
Replies: 655
Views: 150,952
Posted By Zeltino
say what. she already tryed to ditch us with...

say what.

she already tryed to ditch us with the review , tbh i dont think she can help no more.'

edit: im already glad to hear that thym will bring the best quest ever made
[/QUOTE]

You...
Forum: Classic Main Forum 05-06-2009, 03:22 PM
Replies: 655
Views: 150,952
Posted By Zeltino
Due to 15 pages of posts, I skipped to the end...

Due to 15 pages of posts, I skipped to the end ignoring everyone else (Sorry, I'm way too lazy to read what you all said). In any ways...

I definitely think we should bring back the original/old...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 05-01-2009, 05:32 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,123
Posted By Zeltino
Drakeero, let me know if you need help with this...

Drakeero, let me know if you need help with this event. I should be home from work in ~5-6 hours.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 04-30-2009, 09:37 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,213
Posted By Zeltino
Sounds fun! I'm in, just let us know when!...

Sounds fun! I'm in, just let us know when! Roleplaying is a lot of fun, and GK should definitely be RPing more often.
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-24-2009, 03:05 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,628
Posted By Zeltino
Happy Birthday Romain! Hope you enjoy your GK...

Happy Birthday Romain! Hope you enjoy your GK B-Day Party :).
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-23-2009, 09:17 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,441
Posted By Zeltino
That's a good idea. I like X-Ray, but I do hear a...

That's a good idea. I like X-Ray, but I do hear a lot of people complain about it lagging them. Doesn't really lag me though :D
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-21-2009, 09:19 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,342
Posted By Zeltino
Happy Birthday, Xelt!

Happy Birthday, Xelt!
Forum: Birthday Forum 04-19-2009, 02:44 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,556
Posted By Zeltino
Happy Birthday Jcs! You guys already beat me to...

Happy Birthday Jcs! You guys already beat me to posting a picture of your Birthday Party!
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-18-2009, 05:47 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,206
Posted By Zeltino
Exactly. So I wouldn't just tag up to answer...

Exactly. So I wouldn't just tag up to answer questions or help out players; it'd be strictly for hosting events.
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-18-2009, 04:04 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,206
Posted By Zeltino
Agreed. When I'm on EM tag, I'm expected to Host,...

Agreed. When I'm on EM tag, I'm expected to Host, not necessarily help out players. I'm bombarded with "MUSICAL CHAIRS" and "WATERGLASS".

Not saying that's a bad thing; that's just what happens.
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-17-2009, 09:21 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,206
Posted By Zeltino
We do. But in my case, it's my Events Master tag....

We do. But in my case, it's my Events Master tag.

I'm more than willing just to host events. I answer questions for players a lot and I help them find things (in quests, for example). I think it'd...
Forum: GK Suggestions 04-17-2009, 09:07 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,206
Posted By Zeltino
(GK Staff) Tag

I was wondering if we could get the (GK Staff) tag to show on the Administration list if worn.

I've been wearing this tag a lot lately to signify that I am available to help newer players. Most...
Forum: Zormite Republic 04-17-2009, 01:04 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,140
Posted By Zeltino
Posting on the thread due to it being Mass...

Posting on the thread due to it being Mass Messaged so many times.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 04-17-2009, 12:43 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,367
Posted By Zeltino
Pfft I fixed it. I was sitting in Dynamics and...

Pfft I fixed it. I was sitting in Dynamics and Kinematics when I posted that.

So I was thinking of what I'd like happen to my Professor more at the time.

:).
Forum: Graal Kingdoms Events 04-16-2009, 10:14 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,367
Posted By Zeltino
Easter was, excuse my language, badass this year....

Easter was, excuse my language, badass this year.

The dungeon and graphics were simply amazing.

Job well done @ Tig and Alarid!
Showing results 26 to 50 of 244

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.