Graal Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 2 of 8
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
>
Showing results 26 to 50 of 187
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 82 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Nightmareangel
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
04-01-2009, 02:12 AM
Replies:
337
Suggestion Thread: Let's get down to some specifics.
Views:
60,233
Posted By
Nightmareangel
Bleh, at a lot of the stuff on the last few...
Bleh, at a lot of the stuff on the last few pages. Gonna have to put some folks in time out it seems har har. As for the talk about an events system... well yeah I guess I've been like an old man. ...
Forum:
Birthday Forum
03-24-2009, 06:01 PM
Replies:
14
finally legit to say this
Views:
1,773
Posted By
Nightmareangel
Happy birthday chrissy!!! <3
Happy birthday chrissy!!! <3
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
03-18-2009, 04:56 PM
Replies:
337
Suggestion Thread: Let's get down to some specifics.
Views:
60,233
Posted By
Nightmareangel
I had a whole big text document awhile back with...
I had a whole big text document awhile back with plans I made for fighting fish when I was pushing to head up the project. I had a detailed turn-based battle system, ability system, ability...
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
03-18-2009, 04:36 PM
Replies:
105
Supernick's Spar Arena
Views:
13,585
Posted By
Nightmareangel
On the subject of victory animations... I made a...
On the subject of victory animations... I made a victory gani for Ibo's spar if anyone remembers that. I wouldn't mind seeing it put back in action.
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
03-16-2009, 03:16 PM
Replies:
337
Suggestion Thread: Let's get down to some specifics.
Views:
60,233
Posted By
Nightmareangel
I have the gani but I do not have the scripts. I...
I have the gani but I do not have the scripts. I also made a gani for the latter idea like a year or 2 back har har. Still have it.
Forum:
Birthday Forum
12-12-2008, 09:02 PM
Replies:
9
RiffMetal / EclipsedAngel (19)
Views:
1,144
Posted By
Nightmareangel
Happy belated birthday! Way to hijack my birth...
Happy belated birthday! Way to hijack my birth date! j/k
Forum:
Birthday Forum
12-12-2008, 09:01 PM
Replies:
9
Nightmareangel (25)
Views:
1,496
Posted By
Nightmareangel
Thanks for the birthday wishes friend o' friends!...
Thanks for the birthday wishes friend o' friends! And yes my bones hurt. : (
Forum:
Tech Support
11-14-2008, 10:51 PM
Replies:
20
Omg!!!° skill games doesnt work
Views:
2,817
Posted By
Nightmareangel
This is what happens to me as well when I try to...
This is what happens to me as well when I try to log on to the skills server now.
Forum:
Birthday Forum
11-14-2008, 10:45 PM
Replies:
72
Bell (53)
Views:
7,877
Posted By
Nightmareangel
Happy belated birthday Bella! Glad to see you...
Happy belated birthday Bella! Glad to see you join the glory that is Vista! <3
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
08-09-2008, 11:08 PM
Replies:
28
bring back the bar under the bridge
Views:
4,017
Posted By
Nightmareangel
The GC Studios is under the bridge because when...
The GC Studios is under the bridge because when the whole NPC Server jazz happened I was told the singles bar was being removed and wasn't going to be readded. Thus I took the location cause well...
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
08-09-2008, 04:15 PM
Replies:
78
Classic Conversion
Views:
11,244
Posted By
Nightmareangel
Elven Blast was hidden in the old Elf village...
Elven Blast was hidden in the old Elf village through the tree maze above Zero's Moon Tower. It was taken out in 2001... if I remember right b/c only the person using it could actually see the...
Forum:
Birthday Forum
08-07-2008, 03:36 AM
Replies:
12
Deophite18 (24)
Views:
2,689
Posted By
Nightmareangel
Yo, happy birthday Deo!
Yo, happy birthday Deo!
Forum:
Birthday Forum
08-01-2008, 05:50 AM
Replies:
8
Happy Birthday Obby.
Views:
1,242
Posted By
Nightmareangel
Happy birthday Obbster! <3
Happy birthday Obbster! <3
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
07-29-2008, 05:04 AM
Replies:
26
Staff Massing
Views:
4,108
Posted By
Nightmareangel
Even if the staff override is gone it is still...
Even if the staff override is gone it is still against the rules for staff to mass on Classic. So until the Storm amends the rules and says staff can once again mass message... it is against the...
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
07-19-2008, 05:54 AM
Replies:
74
Poll:
Favorite "Classic" Approach
Views:
11,865
Posted By
Nightmareangel
Graal the Adventure... 2001-2003 was awesome. ...
Graal the Adventure... 2001-2003 was awesome. Though I don't think the name was changed to that till 2002 but my memory sucks so I could be wrong.
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
12-26-2007, 10:28 AM
Replies:
33
Poll:
When using a keyboard to play Graal, Arrow Keys or IJKL?
Views:
4,174
Posted By
Nightmareangel
I use IJKL and the S key for attacking. The...
I use IJKL and the S key for attacking. The arrow keys hurt my hand. : (
Forum:
Birthday Forum
12-22-2007, 04:39 AM
Replies:
3
Raziel (22)
Views:
920
Posted By
Nightmareangel
Happy birthday Razzles!
Happy birthday Razzles!
Forum:
Birthday Forum
12-21-2007, 08:34 AM
Replies:
23
Ibonic(26)
Views:
3,256
Posted By
Nightmareangel
Happy birthday Ibby! I hope you're having a good...
Happy birthday Ibby! I hope you're having a good one bro. :D
Forum:
Birthday Forum
12-12-2007, 06:25 AM
Replies:
11
Nightmareangel (24)
Views:
1,729
Posted By
Nightmareangel
Thanks all. Don't be hatin on m mad scripting...
Thanks all. Don't be hatin on m mad scripting skillz Bell! You can tell they're awesome b/c my skillz have a z on the end instead of an s!
Forum:
Graal Main Forum (English)
11-10-2007, 09:57 AM
Replies:
62
What was the most favored staff position you've had?
Views:
7,794
Posted By
Nightmareangel
I'll have to go with the same staff position I've...
I'll have to go with the same staff position I've had for almost 5 years now... GC Administrator on Classic.
Forum:
Bug Report
09-18-2007, 09:03 PM
Replies:
13
Graal v5.1 on Windows98
Views:
12,763
Posted By
Nightmareangel
Does this same problem happen for ME as well...
Does this same problem happen for ME as well since the client hasn't worked for me since this new update?
Forum:
Birthday Forum
08-07-2007, 01:02 AM
Replies:
8
Deophite (23)
Views:
982
Posted By
Nightmareangel
Deophite (23)
Happy birthday Deo! They grow up so fast. : (
Btw Tobi = Obito!
Forum:
Birthday Forum
08-05-2007, 01:42 AM
Replies:
24
Rufus! (19)
Views:
1,724
Posted By
Nightmareangel
Happy day that saw your birth 9 months from your...
Happy day that saw your birth 9 months from your conception! Fun times.
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
04-25-2007, 07:07 PM
Replies:
24
Card Teaser
Views:
3,629
Posted By
Nightmareangel
Been a bit of talk about fish lately actually. ...
Been a bit of talk about fish lately actually. I had some good ideas while I was working on the card. I'm hoping to be able implement them sometime down the line but we'll see how that goes.
Forum:
Classic Main Forum
03-27-2007, 06:43 AM
Replies:
24
Card Teaser
Views:
3,629
Posted By
Nightmareangel
I don't have much sanity left as it is...har har....
I don't have much sanity left as it is...har har. xd Yeah this project has been a long time coming. Just glad that we're finally making headway.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 187
Page 2 of 8
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
>
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General Forums
Graal Main Forum (English)
Hello and Goodbyes
Birthday Forum
Guild Life
Job Forum
Global Scripting Team
Playerworld Administration Team
Forum moderation Team
Graal Kingdoms Team
Graal Zone Team
Wiki Administration Team
Server Maintenance
Discussions en Francais (Français)
Diskussionsforum (Deutsch)
Forum Rules and documentation
Non-Graal-related threads
Graal V6 forums
Announcements
Your opinion
Questions about V6
Feature request
Bug Report
Gold Servers
Graal Kingdoms
Markets
Kingdoms
Dustari
Forest
Crescent Pirates
Samurai
Zormite Republic
Graal Kingdoms Events
Information
Gods
GK Suggestions
GK Bugs
Zone
Gfx submissions
Information
Zone Suggestions.
Zone Bugs
Zone News
Zone PC
PlayerWorlds
PlayerWorlds Main Forum
Playerworld Related Information
Playerworld Staff Openings
Bomy Island Main Forum
Kingdoms Main Forum
Events and Activities
Bugs and Future Improvements
New Races
Classic Main Forum
Classic News
Classic Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Classic
Delteria Main Forum
Delteria News
Delteria Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Delteria
Era Main Forum
Era News
Era Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Era
Era Wiki
N-Pulse Main Forum
N-Pulse News
N-Pulse Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for N-Pulse
Unholy Nation Main Forum
Unholy Nation News
Unholy Nation Bugs and improvements
Hiring for Unholy Nation
Valikorlia Main Forum
Valikorlia News
Valikorlia Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Valikorlia
Zodiac Main Forum
Zodiac News
Zodiac Bugs and suggestions
Hiring for Zodiac
Development Forums
Level Design
Graphic Design
Sounds & Music
Gani Construction
Videos
NPC Scripting
New Scripting Engine (GS2)
Old Scripting Engine (GS1)
Code Gallery
Tech Support
Bug Reports (No posting)
Future Improvements
Private forums
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
02:02 AM
.
-- Graal Forums - Author on top
-- Mobile
-- Graal Forums - Old Layout
Contact Us
-
Graal
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.