Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 119
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: cutelilmurderer
Forum: GK Suggestions 01-26-2007, 08:05 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,418
Posted By cutelilmurderer
There is nothing for my character to kill. This...

There is nothing for my character to kill. This kind of thing would allow for ANGEL class monsters with a presence. That would put my Balor skills to use tenfold.
Forum: GK Suggestions 01-26-2007, 08:03 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,934
Posted By cutelilmurderer
Well to be honest HEAL and RESTORATION now do the...

Well to be honest HEAL and RESTORATION now do the same thing...

that aside...

New COMBAT UPGRADES!? This seems to be what I have been wishing for! I can hardly wait! Maybe my reflect magic...
Forum: GK Suggestions 01-26-2007, 07:57 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,511
Posted By cutelilmurderer
I think I might try to make my first gani using...

I think I might try to make my first gani using the already provided templates. I really like the idea of halberdiers, and whip users. It makes more sense to have whips for people who want to up...
Forum: Information 01-22-2007, 05:41 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,996
Posted By cutelilmurderer
Smile Where it always rains...

I like the place where it always rains. It is probably a bug leftover from the early days of graal kingdoms. I go there whenever I feel sad or just when I want a feeling.

I will stand there on the...
Forum: GK Suggestions 01-22-2007, 05:36 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,511
Posted By cutelilmurderer
I'm sorry, just that it is time for revolution. I...

I'm sorry, just that it is time for revolution. I didn't post it there because I wanted to make sure that everyone saw this post.

That aside, Yes I imagine that you would right click the shield...
Forum: GK Suggestions 01-21-2007, 11:33 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,090
Posted By cutelilmurderer
(i guess i was unclear but...) I really like...

(i guess i was unclear but...)

I really like the idea of a place to hold your items. I have so many!!
Forum: GK Suggestions 01-21-2007, 11:32 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,090
Posted By cutelilmurderer
Hey I used to play an online game where you had...

Hey I used to play an online game where you had to pay rent for inventory space at the bank. If you didn't pay it on time it would decrease your money inside of the bank. Each time also that you put...
Forum: GK Suggestions 01-21-2007, 11:17 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,511
Posted By cutelilmurderer
I absolutely agree with you. The unprepared thing...

I absolutely agree with you. The unprepared thing is just for an edge. I would not mind whatever dual weilding comes about but someone mentioned online that having dual prepared weapons would be...
Forum: GK Suggestions 01-21-2007, 07:13 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,511
Posted By cutelilmurderer
The images already exist for all of the weapons...

The images already exist for all of the weapons and mud images right? Well all you would need is a good gani and a decent script to execute it.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 01-21-2007, 07:06 PM
Replies: 131
Views: 20,836
Posted By cutelilmurderer
Let me tell you about my experience with the...

Let me tell you about my experience with the trial island and why it made me play.

I started out on a beach and some robot people come up to me and tell me that they will help me out. I'm like...
Forum: GK Suggestions 01-21-2007, 06:41 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,511
Posted By cutelilmurderer
It would be cool if when you pressed the guard...

It would be cool if when you pressed the guard key you held the swords in an "X" to guard.

Crossed flaming swords. Damn.
Forum: GK Suggestions 01-21-2007, 09:41 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,511
Posted By cutelilmurderer
I thought the magic system implement was...

I thought the magic system implement was fantastic, especially since with just a click you could switch to the old manual target system.

Magic is always powerful, but since you could build up any...
Forum: GK Suggestions 01-21-2007, 08:42 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,511
Posted By cutelilmurderer
Well you misunderstand, I meant that preparing a...

Well you misunderstand, I meant that preparing a weapon or dual weilding would be "either or", not both. For example if you have two inferno swords, wonderful, they just can't be both prepared and...
Forum: GK Suggestions 01-21-2007, 04:17 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,511
Posted By cutelilmurderer
Fantastic idea! Nullify a bit of the power of...

Fantastic idea! Nullify a bit of the power of each weapon to prevent it from being used!

That is exactly what I don't want to see happen though is someone dual weilding prepared weapons or it...
Forum: GK Suggestions 01-21-2007, 04:04 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 2,511
Posted By cutelilmurderer
Thumbs up Idea for DUAL WEILDING swords or daggers

Simple idea, The ability to DUAL WEILD UNPREPARED swords or daggers.

Just to give a cool look to the game. Possible to put the sheild on the back or maybe not have the ability to have a shield...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-30-2006, 06:21 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,879
Posted By cutelilmurderer
Disease land!

There is a terrible disease that is preventing me from playing the game and I can't figure out a way to cure/fix it. I can't get enough grace to cure it without dying repeatedly. Anyone know why this...
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-30-2006, 06:15 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,093
Posted By cutelilmurderer
But the thing is even if one of these things get...

But the thing is even if one of these things get done it is an improvement. I -=DO=- want all of these issues to be addressed but just fixing a problem here and there will help also!
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-30-2006, 06:08 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 8,232
Posted By cutelilmurderer
I have 3.2ghz p4, 4gb ddr400 pc3200 ram, 256mb...

I have 3.2ghz p4, 4gb ddr400 pc3200 ram, 256mb nvidia 6600, and Kingdoms still lags. Backround processes have a lot to do with the lag, but also your connection. Even though I have a good connection...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-23-2006, 06:11 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,070
Posted By cutelilmurderer
I would help as much as I could to put up an ad...

I would help as much as I could to put up an ad (monetarily) for Graal Kingdoms but I would certainly need at least six of the updates mentioned in my suggestions (revamps help) topic to be worthy of...
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-23-2006, 06:06 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,073
Posted By cutelilmurderer
Excellent.

Seriously... That made me laugh so hard I pulled the controller so hard from the 360 it smashed into the ground and I just laughed even harder. I know you were trying to tell him about making proper...
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-22-2006, 03:48 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,093
Posted By cutelilmurderer
Not that this has anything to do with the thread...

Not that this has anything to do with the thread but holding the ALT key and pressing "1" six times makes a bullet.• and pressing other random keys such as 2215 gives you º and so on. Every...
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 06-21-2006, 04:55 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 2,070
Posted By cutelilmurderer
You can powerlevel yourself with Agility,...

You can powerlevel yourself with Agility, Personality, Magic, Wisdom, Physique, or Mental as you see fit. Most players do not realize that the secret to leveling up is not to kill a certain monster...
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-21-2006, 04:34 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,093
Posted By cutelilmurderer
Yarn should really be made to be used in more...

Yarn should really be made to be used in more things. I use a witch hat most of the time which is an old event item from a past Halloween thing. I think since it's really not particularly fantastic...
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-21-2006, 02:21 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,093
Posted By cutelilmurderer
True Draenin. Someone was asking how to get a hat...

True Draenin. Someone was asking how to get a hat that gives benefits to a primary mage class. Truth is that there is not one. You either have to be part of an event or get lucky and find someone...
Forum: GK Suggestions 06-20-2006, 06:07 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,093
Posted By cutelilmurderer
Much needed revamps and additions. (LIST, and HELP please!)

I need everyone on GK to help me with this. There are many revamps and additions that many of you may agree or disagree with that I am about to post here. I need everyone to take a good look at this...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 119

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.