Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: JinZero
Forum: Dustari 08-17-2004, 12:37 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,308
Posted By JinZero
My first last name was Sylverwynd. That was what...

My first last name was Sylverwynd. That was what the Royals' last name was before they became Nightrose.

Then Kamuii made me head of some Dustari intelligence used to spy on the Pirate Crew and...
Forum: Dustari 08-15-2004, 08:40 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,308
Posted By JinZero
Yeah, Tseng was a little spicy when he first...

Yeah, Tseng was a little spicy when he first started.

I was irked when he became Paladin.

I have never stopped conspiring against you...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-15-2004, 08:38 PM
Replies: 38
Poll: Quick Reply
Views: 2,787
Posted By JinZero
It rocks. I use it on this forum and some other...

It rocks. I use it on this forum and some other forums I post on :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-15-2004, 05:41 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,650
Posted By JinZero
Just because one server has used guns doesn't...

Just because one server has used guns doesn't make it wrong for another server to use guns.

It's an idea that worked, and I think it's totally okay to use guns on a server. Era will have some...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-13-2004, 03:15 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 4,382
Posted By JinZero
I'd like the first one if the forum's style went...

I'd like the first one if the forum's style went with it too.

We should have two forum styles, a lighter one and a darker one. I'm pretty sure that's an option in vB Bulletin.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-13-2004, 03:01 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 682
Posted By JinZero
How SURE? 10-character limit.

How SURE?

10-character limit.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-13-2004, 02:59 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 4,382
Posted By JinZero
It doesn't resemble Graal. At all.

It doesn't resemble Graal. At all.
Forum: Dustari 08-13-2004, 02:56 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 3,308
Posted By JinZero
I wouldn't mind being added back under JinZero :)

I wouldn't mind being added back under JinZero :)
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-12-2004, 03:19 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,358
Posted By JinZero
Welcome back :)

Welcome back :)
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-12-2004, 02:17 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,325
Posted By JinZero
On the contrary. I posted on my Jin2 account...

On the contrary. I posted on my Jin2 account until December 2002.

I've read the forums frequently without the ability to post.

I quit Graal then and started playing again in the Summer of the...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-12-2004, 02:05 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,325
Posted By JinZero
Brad is a spammer, Brad is banned, and my comment...

Brad is a spammer, Brad is banned, and my comment was 'spammers should be banned'.

Perfectly relevant.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 08-12-2004, 02:03 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,663
Posted By JinZero
Looks nice. Reminds me of a Graal-ified Day...

Looks nice.

Reminds me of a Graal-ified Day of Defeat.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-12-2004, 02:00 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,325
Posted By JinZero
Spammers should be banned.

Spammers should be banned.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 08-12-2004, 01:18 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,085
Posted By JinZero
I don't think that many people will miss you :(

I don't think that many people will miss you :(
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-12-2004, 01:10 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,105
Posted By JinZero
Indeed. No, I'm not Jinn of Jinn's Island....

Indeed.

No, I'm not Jinn of Jinn's Island. There's a tiny difference between our names.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 08-11-2004, 05:39 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 4,391
Posted By JinZero
Why not just release a small, finished part of...

Why not just release a small, finished part of 2001?

It would give we, the players, something to do other than point-and-click a ball.
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 08-11-2004, 05:31 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,105
Posted By JinZero
I'm back.

After a 2-year hiatus, I have returned to the forums.

According to the toolbar on the top of my page, it says I last visited the forums on 03-10-2002 at 07:07 PM. I registered this account here on...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 03-11-2002, 03:07 AM
Replies: 81
Views: 5,188
Posted By JinZero
Me, Marle, and Psyker. We are so cool its like...

Me, Marle, and Psyker. We are so cool its like OMG!
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-11-2002, 03:02 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,265
Posted By JinZero
Proof Unixmad spilled coffee on the keyboard!

I was in France and I was liek hiding in a bush, and I saw Stefans and Unixmad's office, so liek I went to the window and I saw Unixmad shouting at his computer and he spilled coffee on it and it was...
Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum 03-11-2002, 02:47 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,655
Posted By JinZero
Cool :)

Cool :)
Forum: Kingdoms Main Forum 03-11-2002, 02:45 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,300
Posted By JinZero
Hehe, I hope Birdbird doesnt make the Afro the...

Hehe, I hope Birdbird doesnt make the Afro the offical hat for the Forest Kingdom ;)
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-07-2002, 05:56 AM
Replies: 43
Views: 2,358
Posted By JinZero
What staff postition does Alkaren hold right now?

What staff postition does Alkaren hold right now?
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-07-2002, 05:54 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 6,411
Posted By JinZero
I remember the Castle game, the one before...

I remember the Castle game, the one before Dustari. That was so damn fun back then.
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-07-2002, 05:51 AM
Replies: 93
Views: 6,411
Posted By JinZero
I remember Asuka wouldn't let me join Dustari, so...

I remember Asuka wouldn't let me join Dustari, so as soon as I heard of an underwater kingdom (Zormite) I asked Hiryuu, and he made me a Praetorian or something. When Zulithe was King, I was General...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-07-2002, 05:45 AM
Replies: 78
Views: 4,525
Posted By JinZero
Re: Graal2001 Customers.

Most of the Graal players are probaly in America, and by the time you get on, we're all asleep.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.