Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: evilive
Forum: Graphic Design 03-04-2003, 02:31 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,217
Posted By evilive
It's quite simple really, you just select your...

It's quite simple really, you just select your color, select another a slightly higher shade, then repeat the process, smoothing out the bumps! :D

Well.... maybe it's not that simple. I've never...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 03-04-2003, 02:27 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,248
Posted By evilive
Hmmm.... I don't mind waiting, but I've only got...

Hmmm.... I don't mind waiting, but I've only got under a month to get things together. My account runs out in a bit, I'm not sure in exactly how many days. After that, you guys will have to contact...
Forum: Graphic Design 03-01-2003, 12:13 AM
Replies: 326
Views: 37,944
Posted By evilive
I have 30 days and a few hours left. Oh joy.......

I have 30 days and a few hours left. Oh joy.... Ah well....

Time to make a nifty sig.
Forum: Graphic Design 02-28-2003, 11:47 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,453
Posted By evilive
Well... its form is better than most people can...

Well... its form is better than most people can do, Zen, so at least give him that.

Although, the shading is very... wierd. In fact, the shading sucks. Unless you were going for that... bltochy...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-28-2003, 11:38 PM
Replies: 326
Views: 37,944
Posted By evilive
And last but not least, Dr. Lexon... head honcho...

And last but not least, Dr. Lexon... head honcho of the group of rogues. He's cool. And he's got his own personal little robot! :D
Forum: Graphic Design 02-28-2003, 11:35 PM
Replies: 326
Views: 37,944
Posted By evilive
Terri. A human female who has a robotic arm....

Terri. A human female who has a robotic arm. Nifty.
Forum: Graphic Design 02-28-2003, 11:33 PM
Replies: 326
Views: 37,944
Posted By evilive
Ah.... Marcus.... the crazy guy!

Ah.... Marcus.... the crazy guy!
Forum: Graphic Design 02-28-2003, 11:31 PM
Replies: 326
Views: 37,944
Posted By evilive
Ah... now we have a sketch of Era.... this was...

Ah... now we have a sketch of Era.... this was done by drawing out a sketch in colored pencil, and then going over it again with a pilot pen. I'm starting to really like this style of doing...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-28-2003, 11:28 PM
Replies: 326
Views: 37,944
Posted By evilive
And now we have our beloved mon amis, Era! :D ...

And now we have our beloved mon amis, Era! :D

This is a full body drawing to show how I wanted the suit to be completely... it's nifty and I plan on CGing it soon.
Forum: Graphic Design 02-28-2003, 11:25 PM
Replies: 326
Views: 37,944
Posted By evilive
Basic sketches of Marcus Squin, a main character...

Basic sketches of Marcus Squin, a main character who is full of jokes and is generally loud mouthed and sarcastic.... pretty much a goofball :D
Forum: Graphic Design 02-28-2003, 11:23 PM
Replies: 326
Views: 37,944
Posted By evilive
Ah... now we've got some sketches of Era. Basic...

Ah... now we've got some sketches of Era. Basic suit design. (It's like... shiny leather stuff.... very skin tight. lol)
Forum: Graphic Design 02-28-2003, 11:20 PM
Replies: 326
Views: 37,944
Posted By evilive
Weeeeeelll..... Howdy Ya'll. I'm... not......

Weeeeeelll..... Howdy Ya'll.

I'm... not... feeling... that great.... any more...

Bleh... I really hate life and people suddenly. So, Laura decides to break up with me and no longer be friends...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-27-2003, 10:13 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,940
Posted By evilive
Well... this might have been nifty if I wasn't...

Well... this might have been nifty if I wasn't associating myself with Graal any longer. The only place I would really work for is Era, so.... sorry Zen... :(
Forum: Graphic Design 02-21-2003, 10:03 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,184
Posted By evilive
Shading could have been a little more detailed in...

Shading could have been a little more detailed in the feathers like the beak... but looks nice. :)
Forum: Graphic Design 02-16-2003, 07:40 PM
Replies: 326
Views: 37,944
Posted By evilive
lol... we should make a big coloring book full of...

lol... we should make a big coloring book full of black and white outlined drawings that we've all done. Print em out, slap em in some binding, and viola! A new coloring book and cheap gift... lol
Forum: Graphic Design 02-15-2003, 04:22 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 855
Posted By evilive
well, it might be the style you're going for, but...

well, it might be the style you're going for, but I must say that it seems a tad bit too.... "flat". I mean, you've got shading and stuff for the colors, but the shield itself seems like it's a piece...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-15-2003, 03:09 AM
Replies: 326
Views: 37,944
Posted By evilive
New sketch... woo... <3 for the...

New sketch... woo...



<3 for the girlfriend!
Forum: Graphic Design 02-14-2003, 10:45 PM
Replies: 326
Views: 37,944
Posted By evilive
Sketchy....

Sketchy....
Forum: Graphic Design 02-14-2003, 10:44 PM
Replies: 326
Views: 37,944
Posted By evilive
Woo rar... new pic... new look for my website's...

Woo rar... new pic... new look for my website's entity, 3ra, this time based more off my girlfriend. :D

BirdBird's gonna CG it, and I'm of course going to take a whack at it too. Soooo......
Forum: Graphic Design 02-08-2003, 12:39 AM
Replies: 326
Views: 37,944
Posted By evilive
Rar.... piratey!

Rar.... piratey!
Forum: Graphic Design 02-07-2003, 05:42 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,575
Posted By evilive
Graal2001 had a story line..... but it was never...

Graal2001 had a story line..... but it was never truely and fully incorperated. Most of it revolved around Zalactic Labs (my write up version of it).... I'll try and find the link to the age old...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-07-2003, 12:01 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 1,575
Posted By evilive
Since I no longer have an influential input on...

Since I no longer have an influential input on these sorts of things, nothing will come of this....

BUT.... I do not think you should consider the possibility that humans and bomies are even...
Forum: Graphic Design 02-01-2003, 05:04 AM
Replies: 326
Views: 37,944
Posted By evilive
Yeeeeeah... dunno why, but I started to draw on...

Yeeeeeah... dunno why, but I started to draw on paint, and I created myself basically. Wierd, eh? Anywho, check it out, I'm not done yet.
Forum: Graphic Design 01-26-2003, 06:03 AM
Replies: 326
Views: 37,944
Posted By evilive
Well, I did say I would hang around till my...

Well, I did say I would hang around till my account ran dry, so you can still expect some art work from me. But I'm not involving myself with the mainstream.

Check it. It's a picture I drew up for...
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 01-21-2003, 11:44 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 5,683
Posted By evilive
Post The Moment of Parting.

<Note from a moderator: This thread has been revived from a couple of months ago. Do not assume that everything said herein represents Gonmon's current feelings>

It seems like I have been putting...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.