Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 84
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: [email protected]
Forum: Graal Zone Team 04-03-2008, 10:53 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 20,246
Posted By [email protected]
Can't edit my post, for reasons untold. I'll...

Can't edit my post, for reasons untold. I'll write up a new application, don't you worry. I'll just wait till the next hirings though and somewhat research about what I should add and such.

And Az...
Forum: Zone 04-02-2008, 12:19 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,361
Posted By [email protected]
She's got a point. Jk :P

She's got a point. Jk :P
Forum: Zone 04-02-2008, 12:17 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 11,982
Posted By [email protected]
Emphasis, you make me lol. It may take a second...

Emphasis, you make me lol. It may take a second to type med but people wouldn't mind a Med command, Why the hell not? :/ it doesn't make so much of a difference, but it will probably make some...
Forum: Zone 04-02-2008, 12:10 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,502
Posted By [email protected]
-.- I made a rough guess, For your information.

-.- I made a rough guess, For your information.
Forum: Zone 04-02-2008, 12:10 PM
Replies: 829
Views: 202,199
Posted By [email protected]
I do F8 then double click on Zone.

I do F8 then double click on Zone.
Forum: Graal Zone Team 04-02-2008, 12:07 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 20,246
Posted By [email protected]
Conor if your going to use sarcasm, Do it in a...

Conor if your going to use sarcasm, Do it in a mannered way.

SN so saying a vomited makes a difference? Just couldn't help but say that that isn't needed and that I shouldn't get the job? And now...
Forum: Zone 04-01-2008, 04:25 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 3,502
Posted By [email protected]
Thank you for repeating this for the millionth...

Thank you for repeating this for the millionth time.
Forum: Zone 04-01-2008, 04:23 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,361
Posted By [email protected]
Basically what I was trying to say, Players...

Basically what I was trying to say, Players opinions don't make a difference.
Forum: Graal Zone Team 04-01-2008, 04:20 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 25,259
Posted By [email protected]
I know an ET who is going to quit soon, but I'd...

I know an ET who is going to quit soon, but I'd rather not reveal his name unless I have permission from him.
Forum: Gfx submissions 04-01-2008, 02:06 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,136
Posted By [email protected]
I agree with Conor. They're not ready to be added...

I agree with Conor. They're not ready to be added to Zone yet. they look like pieces of paper :/
Forum: Gfx submissions 04-01-2008, 02:03 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 12,278
Posted By [email protected]
I just hate it when every damn post that is made...

I just hate it when every damn post that is made that is not done perfectly is debated on. I wish that you guys would really stop being badasses. He used paint. His photoshop doesn't work. he was...
Forum: Zone 04-01-2008, 01:57 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 2,366
Posted By [email protected]
:/ I guess we should just give up on complaining,...

:/ I guess we should just give up on complaining, Zone get's a load of cash, we get lamed, or be the lamer.
Forum: Zone 04-01-2008, 01:55 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 11,982
Posted By [email protected]
First of all, there are still letters that are...

First of all, there are still letters that are unused atm. Conor it's basically what you could call a simple command that asks to be healed. I think it's a good idea because I hate having to ask for...
Forum: Zone 04-01-2008, 01:48 PM
Replies: 829
Views: 202,199
Posted By [email protected]
re connect or re log? (Re connecting is F8 thing...

re connect or re log? (Re connecting is F8 thing and Relog is basically restarting the client)
Forum: Graal Zone Team 04-01-2008, 01:42 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 20,246
Posted By [email protected]
?? Please speak proper english :P Oh yeah 2 ...

?? Please speak proper english :P

Oh yeah 2
3 things: My birthday was on the 29th, if any of you have noticed :(

I am the ETA of Names server. If anybody plays zone you will know who name is....
Forum: Graal Zone Team 04-01-2008, 01:40 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 25,259
Posted By [email protected]
Stop the offtpic with Zeru. Ohyeah uhh you...

Stop the offtpic with Zeru.

Ohyeah uhh you haven't been on for about 3 months, if it's nourdine.
Forum: Zone 03-24-2008, 05:47 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 2,336
Posted By [email protected]
I spent real money for all my shop weapons and I...

I spent real money for all my shop weapons and I don't want to see little noobs with my weapons without even paying for it. I completely disagree, people have worked and paid for these weapons and it...
Forum: Zone 03-24-2008, 05:45 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,361
Posted By [email protected]
o_O Did I say Az? Edited.

o_O Did I say Az? Edited.
Forum: Zone 03-24-2008, 05:44 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,694
Posted By [email protected]
Base one gives Noobs a chance to kill people with...

Base one gives Noobs a chance to kill people with rocketlauncher. It has a bunker where people can run into, just to be killed by the proxis inside.
Nothing special except it has a bunker. Even...
Forum: Zone 03-24-2008, 05:42 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,194
Posted By [email protected]
Az, :If you see the Red dot, your probably...

Az,
:If you see the Red dot, your probably dead. You only have a 50% chance of surviving against a good sniper man.
Oh yeah if you don't want Proxis removed from The Events Planet, Make them...
Forum: Zone 03-24-2008, 05:17 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 11,982
Posted By [email protected]
Wtf?: Ctrl + C

Wtf?: Ctrl + C
Forum: Zone 03-24-2008, 05:14 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,024
Posted By [email protected]
Ideas? Please tell me what you mean by Ideas :P

Ideas? Please tell me what you mean by Ideas :P
Forum: Zone 03-24-2008, 05:13 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 3,694
Posted By [email protected]
I agree With Hato.

I agree With Hato.
Forum: Gfx submissions 03-24-2008, 05:12 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,494
Posted By [email protected]
Look Like the moon :O Zone is supposed to be...

Look Like the moon :O Zone is supposed to be modern Lewis >.<
Forum: Zone 03-24-2008, 05:10 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 4,361
Posted By [email protected]
Solid keep your negative comments to yourself let...

Solid keep your negative comments to yourself let jesse and stefan sort it out. everyone could hate it but they could like it so it wouldn't make much of a difference.
Showing results 26 to 50 of 84

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.