Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 278
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 38 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: ForgottenLegacy
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 07-23-2006, 09:18 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,401
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
...Make an array? I don't exactly understand what...

...Make an array? I don't exactly understand what you're asking, but you can make a 2-dimensional array with [n][0] being the texttype and [n][1] being the textoption, sometimes null.
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 07-23-2006, 09:16 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,742
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
To use most (maybe all?) of these, you need to...

To use most (maybe all?) of these, you need to designate the weapon to be a client RC, so put this in the onCreated bracket:


requestText("clientrc", true);


'true' means you are logging onto...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-22-2006, 01:21 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,583
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Even with no prefix they act like 'temp.' vars?...

Even with no prefix they act like 'temp.' vars? Odd. I thought the prefix meant everything about the lifetime of the variable. Anyway, I do it because it keeps my scripts neat. I dislike any...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 07-20-2006, 11:20 PM
Replies: 139
Views: 8,964
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Turn this into one gigantic RPG, but more of a...

Turn this into one gigantic RPG, but more of a -relaxed- RPG. With jobs, a storyline, etc, but don't have it so people need to declare when they're OOC or not. :D

Maybe get the relaxed feel of...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 07-20-2006, 12:55 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,461
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Maybe use object.setText(text), and check to see...

Maybe use object.setText(text), and check to see the timeout is working.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-19-2006, 10:09 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,980
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Yen, that only gives me the contents of a single...

Yen, that only gives me the contents of a single folder, files and everything. I want to get the entire folder tree.
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 07-19-2006, 05:11 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,288
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Are the radio controls linked, as in, you can...

Are the radio controls linked, as in, you can only click one of the three?

There is a property, 'groupnum', that you set inside the GuiRadioCtrl. Every radio button with the same groupnum will act...
Forum: Tech Support 07-19-2006, 03:12 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 819
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
requestText("folders", "") not working

(I can't request a thread moved to another place, so I just made a new thread here)

Simple topic name. Now that I have your attention, I'll state my problem: WTFORK x_x!!

Okay. My rights are...
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 07-18-2006, 11:33 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 3,312
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Stay away from the playerworlds evidently known...

Stay away from the playerworlds evidently known for corruption and abuse. No, I don't feel like flaming anyone now, so I won't list them.

I'd say check out Zodiac--we're going public/classic...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-18-2006, 11:31 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,980
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
That does nothing for me. I still get the very...

That does nothing for me. I still get the very same output. The problem is, requestText("folders", ""); reads my rights, and NOT the folder tree. This is a bug that needs to be fixed.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-18-2006, 12:10 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,980
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
requestText("folders", "");

Simple topic name. Now that I have your attention, I'll state my problem: WTFORK x_x!!

Okay. My rights are set to this:

rw */*
rw */*/*
rw */*/*/*
rw */*/*/*/*
rw */*/*/*/*/*
rw...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 07-18-2006, 08:38 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,256
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
x_____________________________________________X...

x_____________________________________________X SOMEONE FIX THIS PL0X

0 == "0", true
0 == false, true
0 != NULL
0 != ""

Graal should be like that
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-18-2006, 08:29 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,583
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Make sure temp.funcname is set to 'prop'. Maybe...

Make sure temp.funcname is set to 'prop'. Maybe do an echo to figure out what it is set to. It works for me in DBs. -Tests it in a weapon-
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 07-18-2006, 12:29 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,256
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Erm, problem. if (0 == NULL) { that...

Erm, problem.

if (0 == NULL) {

that returns true.
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-18-2006, 12:25 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,247
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
x_x!!! Do a forum search for particle...

x_x!!!

Do a forum search for particle effects, and I will add my tutorial on what emitters actually are.

Emitters are a script taking advantage of some predefined objects, namey the TShowImg...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-16-2006, 11:29 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,786
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
new GuiButtonCtrl(MyGui_NameOfButton) { ... ...

new GuiButtonCtrl(MyGui_NameOfButton) {
...
}

MyGui_NameOfButton.onAction() {
...
}


That should do it. Look at what I did and you should be able to figure it out easily. Guis aren't...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-16-2006, 11:28 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 3,466
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Oh, wow, what awesome timing. I am working on...

Oh, wow, what awesome timing. I am working on adding a TON to my TGConsole script, and it looks as if it'll be 2000 lines by the end of the updates.

One of the new things I am adding is a...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-13-2006, 02:14 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,384
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Uh, you can't do catchEvent on events like that....

Uh, you can't do catchEvent on events like that. It just doesn't work for some reason. You should use the standard onReceiveData() function, and pass that to onData().


function...
Forum: NPC Scripting 07-13-2006, 02:12 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,546
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Maybe the clientside and serverside values for...

Maybe the clientside and serverside values for the location of the NPC are at two different places.

Maybe... have some sort of way to verify that the NPC is at the same location both clientside...
Forum: Tech Support 07-06-2006, 11:05 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,230
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Uh... there are people who use like 4 computers,...

Uh... there are people who use like 4 computers, and have Graal installed on each of those computers... and their account as well.

Such as, one computer at home, one at a second house, one at...
Forum: Tech Support 07-06-2006, 10:57 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 767
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Make sure you have the right to ban someone, and...

Make sure you have the right to ban someone, and you have RC2, and type this into RC:

/openaccess <account>

The number at the title bar is your computer ID.
Forum: Tech Support 07-06-2006, 10:56 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,159
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Ugh. I'm not a Mac person yet, although I'm going...

Ugh. I'm not a Mac person yet, although I'm going to be.

Fiddle with your display settings...? Maybe turn some options off if you can...?
Forum: Tech Support 07-06-2006, 10:55 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,090
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
You shouldn't use the offline editor for placing...

You shouldn't use the offline editor for placing NPCs. Only use it for placing tiles and doing that sort of stuff. You should do the NPCs aspect online, by editing the .nw file in wordpad and adding...
Forum: Tech Support 07-06-2006, 10:54 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 926
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Give yourself rw rights to the folder you want to...

Give yourself rw rights to the folder you want to create, along with rw to the entire tree. Example, set your folder rights to this:

rw */*
rw */*/*
rw */*/*/*
rw */*/*/*/*

And if you want...
Forum: Tech Support 07-06-2006, 07:47 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,064
Posted By ForgottenLegacy
Qtf? Gservers going kasplodie?

It appears that the GServer housing, among other things, Zodiac and Graal Kingdoms Dev, has gone kasplodie. (By 'kasplodie', insert any of your favourite words correlating to 'has died', 'has...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 278

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.