Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 36 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Warcaptain
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-26-2006, 08:41 PM
Replies: 111
Views: 16,207
Posted By Warcaptain
Also, Atlantis gets lots of people.. 50-60 at the...

Also, Atlantis gets lots of people.. 50-60 at the right time of day.. don't dis it.
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-26-2006, 08:40 PM
Replies: 111
Views: 16,207
Posted By Warcaptain
Dude getting 120 people randomly does not make...

Dude getting 120 people randomly does not make your PW popular, it just means that you had people go all over and try to talk people into coming on.. then gave them lots of staff stuff like last time...
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-26-2006, 08:30 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,671
Posted By Warcaptain
Only you arent releasing it at a full price. ...

Only you arent releasing it at a full price. Since the PW is classic, it would be like them releasing it as a free download on their new Next GEN system.. only with new things added to make it...
Forum: Tech Support 06-26-2006, 08:01 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 766
Posted By Warcaptain
Walls, huh?

Walls, huh?
Forum: Tech Support 06-26-2006, 04:32 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 766
Posted By Warcaptain
I did not even know there was an...

I did not even know there was an actionprojectile2 o.O

I thought it was just actionprojectile and actionprojectiles
Forum: Bomy Island Main Forum 06-26-2006, 04:11 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,671
Posted By Warcaptain
Unfortunately that does not include you x-x

Unfortunately that does not include you x-x
Forum: Classic Bugs and suggestions 06-25-2006, 08:04 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,504
Posted By Warcaptain
If I ever made a tileset that way I would use the...

If I ever made a tileset that way I would use the old tileset... I hate the new ones.. its dark and depressing.
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-24-2006, 07:29 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,375
Posted By Warcaptain
BirdBird_0

Happy Birthday... remember way back when.. when I sucked up to you big big big time to work on G2K1??

Oh good old days..
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-24-2006, 07:40 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,440
Posted By Warcaptain
No, YOU dont get along with other scripters.. I...

No, YOU dont get along with other scripters.. I got along GREAT with Er1c.. Massakore and Master Storm get along well too.

You are just a brat.
Forum: Graphic Design 06-24-2006, 03:59 AM
Replies: 72
Views: 6,081
Posted By Warcaptain
Rawr, Stephen.. is that the house you did for me?...

Rawr, Stephen.. is that the house you did for me? You actually did something while I was gone.. I'm so proud!
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-23-2006, 07:42 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,159
Posted By Warcaptain
I've Returned!

Yeah, sorry I didn't make a thread telling you where I was going.. but I am back

I was in Philadelphia this week making prepairations for the move up there :)

Anyways, WELCOME BACK ME
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 06-23-2006, 06:57 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,599
Posted By Warcaptain
You can also do: function OBJ.onMouseDown() ...

You can also do:

function OBJ.onMouseDown() GraalControl.showtop();

or also (to make it universal) could put this in the GUI creation:


obj = new GuiWindowCtrl("obj");
with (obj){
...
Forum: New Scripting Engine (GS2) 06-23-2006, 06:50 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,467
Posted By Warcaptain
Also the format is not "r,g,b" its "R G B" ie: ...

Also the format is not "r,g,b" its "R G B" ie:

profile.fontcolor = "0 255 0";


that is the format for colors in GS2 GUI's... also I am not 100% sure but I know with GuiMLText you have to do...
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-23-2006, 06:47 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 5,721
Posted By Warcaptain
Hey give me some credit here for helping you...

Hey give me some credit here for helping you figure all this out ;)
Forum: Graphic Design 06-19-2006, 06:56 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,111
Posted By Warcaptain
I'm pretty crappy at this.. I honestly just used...

I'm pretty crappy at this.. I honestly just used a soft brush with alternating density to make things appear shaded... I wanted to be quick x-x
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-19-2006, 06:46 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,977
Posted By Warcaptain
It would be a particle for every note played,...

It would be a particle for every note played, thats how the old one worked (only it used shoot)
Forum: Graphic Design 06-19-2006, 06:39 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,111
Posted By Warcaptain
A House & Grr @ openCanvas

So.. I got bored and wanted to try some gfx.. heres my house!

Its incomplete because I finished it, then when I tried to save it openCanvas crashed.. yay!

I have never done gfx before, so be...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-19-2006, 06:34 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,977
Posted By Warcaptain
Yeah, I made a really cool new version of that...

Yeah, I made a really cool new version of that using particle emitters. :)

Now they wobble a little bit and float up into the air :-D

I loved the instruments, and there were a lot of them.....
Forum: Graphic Design 06-19-2006, 03:59 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,364
Posted By Warcaptain
Looks great, but do not try to call it Icarus'...

Looks great, but do not try to call it Icarus' wings.. his were made of wax x-x
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-18-2006, 09:41 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,977
Posted By Warcaptain
I loved seeing Enigma Graal again.. I would...

I loved seeing Enigma Graal again.. I would gladly attempt to revive Enigma if I knew people would actually play it.

But I do not know if that is possible... plus I am not sure I have time to...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 06-18-2006, 08:01 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 4,977
Posted By Warcaptain
I must admit, developing for Old Enigma was the...

I must admit, developing for Old Enigma was the most fun I have ever had on Graal.

Dispite the insane ammount of stress caused by 50% of the players x-x
Forum: Birthday Forum 06-17-2006, 03:44 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 897
Posted By Warcaptain
G_Yoshi (25)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY G-G-G-G-G--G_YOSHI!

COME BACK TO #GSCRIPT WE MISS YOU :(


-iYoshi
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-16-2006, 11:49 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,167
Posted By Warcaptain
Well good to know, I will keep that in mind when...

Well good to know, I will keep that in mind when it comes time to renew my vip/playerworld ;)
Forum: Hello and Goodbyes 06-16-2006, 11:29 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 4,167
Posted By Warcaptain
He's selling his land rover on Graal (I think I...

He's selling his land rover on Graal (I think I saw it) that must be pretty desperate.

Sorry to see you go...

I think we should have lesser limitations for Classic accounts. Perhaps only...
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-16-2006, 11:24 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 2,624
Posted By Warcaptain
Only thing is, if there were lots of lag you...

Only thing is, if there were lots of lag you would throw a bush and it would explode, then it would explode again a few seconds later x-x

Same with a bomb.

Also, which would deal damage? ...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.