Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 234
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 33 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: user13-xo
Forum: Future Improvements 11-11-2002, 02:32 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 897
Posted By user13-xo
Maybe Stefan can reset everything but kills and...

Maybe Stefan can reset everything but kills and deaths? or am i just way off of what you are trying to say
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-11-2002, 02:22 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,871
Posted By user13-xo
I made a script that places them in jail again if...

I made a script that places them in jail again if they try to reconnect to get out :)
No one can get out once entered ;) ask anyone that entered my testlevel, well except people that know how i...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-11-2002, 02:19 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,587
Posted By user13-xo
That is corrupt. And there is this little thing...

That is corrupt. And there is this little thing in my mind saying this is either fake, or eye just plain hates me when im not on rc. Emi and Squall were remodeling Syria acording to what Eye told...
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-10-2002, 05:01 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,587
Posted By user13-xo
All of you wrong, two people are remaking Syria. ...

All of you wrong, two people are remaking Syria. Why they made it all water i dont know. Eye reuploaded the backups now anyway.
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 11-09-2002, 03:45 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 6,400
Posted By user13-xo
I was forced to retire from Babylon :( Its hard...

I was forced to retire from Babylon :(
Its hard being manager when people don't get to know you and they just start judging you because of rumors or what their friends say.

------

Moon...
Forum: NPC Scripting 11-06-2002, 12:49 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,845
Posted By user13-xo
1 difference is that you can open .nw levels in a...

1 difference is that you can open .nw levels in a text editor and edit the level (including scripts and links and signs)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-06-2002, 11:44 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,213
Posted By user13-xo
Re: Well I wouldn't say, boring...

Ill fix the radio screen. I might release some new npcs soon :)
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 11-06-2002, 07:18 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,213
Posted By user13-xo
1. Unholy fired me 2. He didnt know .nw...

1. Unholy fired me
2. He didnt know .nw levels were better for a npcserver
3. I'm staff again
4. I'm adding new stuff
Forum: Graal Main Forum (English) 10-28-2002, 09:37 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 4,113
Posted By user13-xo
Since Graal Kingdom is on its own server, your...

Since Graal Kingdom is on its own server, your computer must suck or you're using 56k. :p

Stefan please read your forum pms :(
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-27-2002, 11:24 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,217
Posted By user13-xo
What do Samurai houses look like?

What do Samurai houses look like?
Forum: Future Improvements 10-27-2002, 08:30 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 3,140
Posted By user13-xo
Make deleted classes not appear in the class...

Make deleted classes not appear in the class window?
Forum: Tech Support 10-22-2002, 03:01 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,152
Posted By user13-xo
I noticed this about um i think 2 months ago :(

I noticed this about um i think 2 months ago :(
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-22-2002, 02:52 PM
Replies: 54
Views: 3,125
Posted By user13-xo
The only kingdom I have joined is Zormite. I was...

The only kingdom I have joined is Zormite. I was in Zormite on g2k1 and now g2k2.


Why are people allowed to join more then one kingdom? Unless im mistaken
Forum: Future Improvements 10-22-2002, 02:49 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,337
Posted By user13-xo
I want a create button on File Manager like you...

I want a create button on File Manager
like you can create new txt or level that would automatticly be uploaded
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-17-2002, 08:53 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,998
Posted By user13-xo
So would this help? if (actionleftmouse)...

So would this help?

if (actionleftmouse) message Left Click;
if (actionmiddlemouse) message Middle Button Click;
if (actionrightmouse) message Right Click;
if (actiondoublemouse) message Double...
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-17-2002, 10:17 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,998
Posted By user13-xo
I can see youre still mad at me. :o

I can see youre still mad at me. :o
Forum: GK Suggestions 10-17-2002, 10:06 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 653
Posted By user13-xo
I hated when boats dock when there is already...

I hated when boats dock when there is already another ship there! This happened to me twice. I had to leave the ships cause i moved so slow :(
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-17-2002, 10:01 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 1,998
Posted By user13-xo
There is others that isnt triggeraction like: ...

There is others that isnt triggeraction like:

actionleftmouse
actionmiddlemouse
actionrightmouse
actiondoublemouse
actionpushed
actionpulled
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-17-2002, 09:56 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 3,146
Posted By user13-xo
I was going to say that :(

I was going to say that :(
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-17-2002, 09:47 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,331
Posted By user13-xo
Re: Re: Re: just stop it

I'm smart enough not to close graal when I'm standing right in front of something that may kill me so there goes your point as well, I think :-\.
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-17-2002, 09:45 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 752
Posted By user13-xo
I agree :) great job on the icons

I agree :)

great job on the icons
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-17-2002, 09:00 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,988
Posted By user13-xo


Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-17-2002, 08:59 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,331
Posted By user13-xo
So say you have 2000 exp, then you die again,...

So say you have 2000 exp, then you die again, then again, then again, and you still would have 2000 exp?
Forum: NPC Scripting 10-17-2002, 08:56 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,033
Posted By user13-xo
Can you still do this?

Can you still do this?
Forum: Graal Kingdoms 10-17-2002, 08:34 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,331
Posted By user13-xo
What would you lose then?

What would you lose then?
Showing results 26 to 50 of 234

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.