Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 83
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 30 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: blackbeltben
Forum: PlayerWorlds Main Forum 12-25-2012, 02:04 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 4,180
Posted By blackbeltben
Combat Snippet

Hey guys, I wanted to share a quick video of the combat I have so far.

It's not much, but I am making progress.

To be honest, I'm some what losing motivation to continue my work so...
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-05-2012, 03:05 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 6,024
Posted By blackbeltben
I got it to follow. But it glitches up with two...

I got it to follow. But it glitches up with two players. Is there a way I can get it to pick a player to follow.
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-05-2012, 05:22 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 6,024
Posted By blackbeltben
This is all great information but my last reply...

This is all great information but my last reply post never got answered :/
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-05-2012, 02:39 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 6,024
Posted By blackbeltben
yea I noticed the typo in fixed it when i saw...

yea I noticed the typo in fixed it when i saw error in RC lol

The script wakes up my npc. But the NPC doesn't know who to follow once woken up. here is what I got

for (temp.p: players) {
...
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-05-2012, 12:10 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 6,024
Posted By blackbeltben
I have the check in a looping TimeOut but for...

I have the check in a looping TimeOut but for some reason it's still not working :(
Forum: NPC Scripting 06-04-2012, 11:20 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 6,024
Posted By blackbeltben
OnPlayerTouchsMe Problem

function onPlayerTouchsMe()
works fine.

But what if the NPC moves instead and touchs the player?

Is there a function for that?
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-29-2012, 12:44 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 3,471
Posted By blackbeltben
How can I make it use a direction key too? this...

How can I make it use a direction key too? this isn't working. And also, you have to press them one at a time til they are all pressed. You can't hit them at same time for some reason.
...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-29-2012, 03:36 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 3,471
Posted By blackbeltben
Multiple KeyPresses

Can someone tell me why this won't work? And how to fix it.
I want it so you have to press all three keys for it to do the action.

//#CLIENTSIDE
function onKeyPressed(code, key)
{
if (key =...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-28-2012, 10:59 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,942
Posted By blackbeltben
setShape Problem

Useing the this.setShape() function, is there a way to move the image within that box?

this.setshape(1, 80, 80);

It works for below it, and of the right of it, but is there a way to center the...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-26-2012, 10:50 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 3,475
Posted By blackbeltben
so why doesnt this work?! ...

so why doesnt this work?!

disablefeatures(allfeatures - 1 - 2 - 4 - 0x1000);

i even tried disablefeatures(allfeatures);

IM SO CONFUSED ON HOW TO ADD/REMOVE THEM
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-26-2012, 09:41 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 3,475
Posted By blackbeltben
Features and Stats

Can someone Please fix this for me so it also disables the Emotes/Pause/'m' map

I messed with it all day but no matter what number i take off it doesn't seem to work :(
...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-25-2012, 05:14 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,976
Posted By blackbeltben
fowlplay you make me feel stupid! lol But...

fowlplay you make me feel stupid! lol

But for some reason my setAni is not working :(
the walking works but thats it.
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-25-2012, 04:40 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,976
Posted By blackbeltben
showcharacter()

I'm sorry if this seems like a dumb question, but I can't figure it out.
I'm working on a NPC guy and when it is created it's showcharacter()
But I'm looking for the code to hidecharater for which...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-25-2012, 04:07 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 3,223
Posted By blackbeltben
Thanks all! works good :0

Thanks all! works good :0
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-24-2012, 04:27 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 3,223
Posted By blackbeltben
Serverside Sleeping

How can I make a working sleep/Timer in a script with out using Timeouts/schedule events to change a value you twice in a script?

function onActionServerside()
{
blah
blah
...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-23-2012, 11:59 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 2,692
Posted By blackbeltben
Baddie issue

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I have a simple baddie I am developing.
The Image displays, and the initial health displays, but it is not actually functional.
The onWasDmg() does work, but only...
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-23-2012, 04:38 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 3,728
Posted By blackbeltben
Ziro, could you give me an example of the first...

Ziro, could you give me an example of the first one please... the (source, destination) one
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-23-2012, 02:30 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 3,728
Posted By blackbeltben
an 'offline' level online.

How would I go about making a level that everyone can go to, but players can't see other players?

I believe n-pulse had some cut scene levels like that.
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-22-2012, 09:25 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,918
Posted By blackbeltben
The File IS uploaded. I am not sure why people...

The File IS uploaded. I am not sure why people can not see each other's images :/
Forum: NPC Scripting 05-22-2012, 07:34 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,918
Posted By blackbeltben
Alternate Img Display?

I actually have two questions. I'll split them up!

Question 1
Is there any other way to show/draw images besides showImg()?
When I draw an image, my players can see it, but others can't.
(and...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-10-2011, 04:08 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 5,493
Posted By blackbeltben
Im using when it triggers serverside from the...

Im using when it triggers serverside from the attack, i tried to use SetTimer(), scheduleEvent(), Trigger, all that stuff. I dont know what the proplem is. What would you use?
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-10-2011, 01:02 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 5,493
Posted By blackbeltben
Alright, for the baddie, under //#CLIENTSIDE, it...

Alright, for the baddie, under //#CLIENTSIDE, it reconizes the attack. but it does not perform the trigger on the CLIENTSIDE function to properly decrease the baddie's HP
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-09-2011, 05:04 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 5,493
Posted By blackbeltben
the shape was set. and this line is under the...

the shape was set.
and this line is under the weapon. which is CLIENTSIDE

temp.x = player.x + 0.5 + (vecx(player.dir) * 2);
temp.y = player.y + 1 + (vecy(player.dir) * 2);
temp.tnpcs =...
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-09-2011, 12:30 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 5,493
Posted By blackbeltben
still not working :(

still not working :(
Forum: NPC Scripting 09-09-2011, 08:46 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 5,493
Posted By blackbeltben
Npc Trigger

A while ago i posted a thread on How to set an "if" statement for a onPlayerTouchsMe and check the player gani to see if he is attacking.

Thread:...
Showing results 26 to 50 of 83

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.