Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Search Forums
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Showing results 26 to 50 of 252
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 34 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Darkdemon452
Forum: Gfx submissions 06-20-2007, 06:52 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,346
Posted By Darkdemon452
ehh......you mean like....STDs right? Cuz If so I...

ehh......you mean like....STDs right? Cuz If so I won't hav to worry I've built up an immunity >.>
Forum: Zone 06-20-2007, 06:48 PM
Replies: 76
Views: 4,751
Posted By Darkdemon452
I thought you quit?

I thought you quit?
Forum: Gfx submissions 06-20-2007, 09:53 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,346
Posted By Darkdemon452
Agreed. Every gun so far has made me want to rip...

Agreed. Every gun so far has made me want to rip off a bunny's head and drink the blood.
Forum: Zone 06-20-2007, 09:48 AM
Replies: 829
Views: 202,197
Posted By Darkdemon452
Nah, when ppl say theres gonna be an update it...

Nah, when ppl say theres gonna be an update it wont be for a while >_<
Forum: Gfx submissions 06-13-2007, 02:55 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,035
Posted By Darkdemon452
Torrent? do you mean Turret??

Torrent? do you mean Turret??
Forum: Gfx submissions 06-13-2007, 02:53 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,691
Posted By Darkdemon452
conceited.

conceited.
Forum: Zone 06-09-2007, 12:42 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 2,359
Posted By Darkdemon452
a box doesnt fit inside of it silly it fits...

a box doesnt fit inside of it silly it fits around it!
Forum: Zone 06-09-2007, 12:38 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 6,083
Posted By Darkdemon452
whats an Alien Ant farm... It says it at the top...

whats an Alien Ant farm... It says it at the top of the pic...
Forum: Zone 06-08-2007, 08:11 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,228
Posted By Darkdemon452
I know......I know.....

I know......I know.....
Forum: Zone 06-08-2007, 08:01 PM
Replies: 145
Views: 10,626
Posted By Darkdemon452
That made me lol

That made me lol
Forum: Zone 06-08-2007, 07:58 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 2,228
Posted By Darkdemon452
Most staff are lazy and just say /lock...

Most staff are lazy and just say /lock (accnamehere) just like IXI told some ET the account (acc) is hacking and they just locked the guy and IXI had just picked a random name off the list....
Forum: Information 06-08-2007, 08:43 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,908
Posted By Darkdemon452
well....It sorta took 2 - 3 days but hey I catch...

well....It sorta took 2 - 3 days but hey I catch on fast :)
Forum: Zone 06-08-2007, 08:39 AM
Replies: 145
Views: 10,626
Posted By Darkdemon452
Sayian you made me sad theres nothing about me :(

Sayian you made me sad theres nothing about me :(
Forum: Information 06-07-2007, 03:07 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,793
Posted By Darkdemon452
Jonah!

Jonah!
Forum: Information 06-07-2007, 03:05 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,908
Posted By Darkdemon452
How long did it take you to figure that out?

How long did it take you to figure that out?
Forum: Zone 06-07-2007, 03:03 AM
Replies: 145
Views: 10,626
Posted By Darkdemon452
that made me lol and you ruined my rumor, abuse...

that made me lol and you ruined my rumor, abuse ftw
Forum: Zone 06-07-2007, 01:03 AM
Replies: 145
Views: 10,626
Posted By Darkdemon452
ok heres my rumor Jo said on DM "Anubis is...

ok heres my rumor

Jo said on DM "Anubis is takin over"

now you all can stop spamming this thread with sayin you should be ET ect.
Forum: Zone 06-06-2007, 07:03 PM
Replies: 145
Views: 10,626
Posted By Darkdemon452
That made me lol

That made me lol
Forum: Zone 06-06-2007, 05:27 AM
Replies: 145
Views: 10,626
Posted By Darkdemon452
Too bad you wall hacked!

Too bad you wall hacked!
Forum: Zone 06-05-2007, 08:11 PM
Replies: 145
Views: 10,626
Posted By Darkdemon452
Don't believe him he will get voted ET then force...

Don't believe him he will get voted ET then force you to spar 9999999 noobs all day long and whip you like a slave and kick you and unstick you and he will even eat those little blue people I think...
Forum: Information 06-05-2007, 08:09 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 5,908
Posted By Darkdemon452
I Never Knew

I Never Knew
Forum: Information 06-05-2007, 08:00 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,793
Posted By Darkdemon452
try adding a little detail and change the opening...

try adding a little detail and change the opening and the stuff around it since it looks like base 2 btw where did you find the zone tileset?
Forum: Zone 06-05-2007, 07:57 PM
Replies: 75
Views: 6,083
Posted By Darkdemon452
I base lame quite often as a matter a fact thats...

I base lame quite often as a matter a fact thats the ONLY THING I ever do on Iricia to get kills cuz I suck there since theres so many ppl but oh well if you base lame? chances are that most of them...
Forum: Zone 06-05-2007, 07:54 PM
Replies: 145
Views: 10,626
Posted By Darkdemon452
how the hell did you know what you scored? jesse...

how the hell did you know what you scored? jesse wouldn't tell me
Forum: Zone 06-05-2007, 04:30 PM
Replies: 145
Views: 10,626
Posted By Darkdemon452
wish denied :D

wish denied :D
Showing results 26 to 50 of 252

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright (C) 1998-2019 Toonslab All Rights Reserved.